What's ok in the bedroom?

katya8

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:15 pm
I'm so happy to see that my expressed disapproval of HUSBAND's public vulgarity, got so many of you here all excited about expressing your own vulgar trash.

It's so PC, isn't it......to be protective of barbarians while despising those who are civilized.

If a person wants to talk dirty, why don't they announce their thread as "Let's talk dirty!".......so a lady like me can stay away without being lured into reading posts, by cutesy disguises like "What's OK for married people?"

Y'all owe me an apology for the nasty way you've treated me.

I mean that sincerely.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:21 pm
I don't recall anybody naming you directly or holding you responsible for thehusband's absence katya. It clearly could have been any of us. I personally don't mind an open chat about what is right for married people, and I don't see how that is offensive. We are adults after all. Well, I can't speak for the bear, but I'm guessing he's a good adult as well. If you find yourself perusing a thread that you thought was going to be non-offensive, and then it turns out that it was offensive to you, just stop posting in that particular thread. Heaven knows we have enough threads here for everyone.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:25 pm
katya8 wrote:
I'm so happy to see that my expressed disapproval of HUSBAND's public vulgarity, got so many of you here all excited about expressing your own vulgar trash.

It's so PC, isn't it......to be protective of barbarians while despising those who are civilized.

If a person wants to talk dirty, why don't they announce their thread as "Let's talk dirty!".......so a lady like me can stay away without being lured into reading posts, by cutesy disguises like "What's OK for married people?"

Y'all owe me an apology for the nasty way you've treated me.

I mean that sincerely.

Did I miss something here? Confused
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:26 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I don't recall anybody naming you directly or holding you responsible for thehusband's absence katya. It clearly could have been any of us. I personally don't mind an open chat about what is right for married people, and I don't see how that is offensive. We are adults after all. Well, I can't speak for the bear, but I'm guessing he's a good adult as well. If you find yourself perusing a thread that you thought was going to be non-offensive, and then it turns out that it was offensive to you, just stop posting in that particular thread. Heaven knows we have enough threads here for everyone.

guess again Razz
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:29 pm
katya8 wrote:
Looks like HUSBAND wants to come all over his keyboard while talking dirty on this forum.

Shocked that's some filthy talk from such a civilized person Laughing
0 Replies

JimmyK

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:31 pm
cavfancier wrote:
As long as it gets a good stain, it doesn't matter much what sort of wood it is.

But mine ain't stained? I went and washed the damn thing.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:33 pm
Well, an adult anyway, BPB. Laughing

doglover, the last love-wrestling match I had was back in univervisity, when martial arts were still a fresh memory. We were having a load of fun and then I flipped her over my back onto the bed and completely winded her. Talk about a buzzkill. I felt really bad, but it was the bed, nobody was seriously injured.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:37 pm
Katya8, on rereading the thread, I think your first post about being offended was the offensive one.. it insulted the member who started the topic quite explicitly. If you find the combination of serious comment and funny asides in a thread about married sex "dirty", you will probably find many others of the threads in the relationships and marriage forum offensive too.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:40 pm
JimmyK wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
As long as it gets a good stain, it doesn't matter much what sort of wood it is.

But mine ain't stained? I went and washed the damn thing.

Finally someone picked up on the joke. Laughing Well, either that or they ignored it.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 02:42 pm
I think what katay8 wanted was attention and what offended him/her was being ignored.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 06:53 am
I bet katya8 is fat. Just a hunch.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 07:17 am
I bet she is from this german couple from another topic that was confused that they still have no kids after 8 years, and were shocked when they realized that they need to have sex to have kids....
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 07:32 am
katya8 wrote:
........Y'all owe me an apology for the nasty way you've treated me...........

i readily apologize for whatever upbringing made you unable to appreciate the 'beauty and wonder' (and satisfaction) of sexual play between a consenting woman and a consenting (redundant) man. There is nothing 'dirty' about love making, or even 'lust' making for that matter; and as in all human endeavours, is a great source of humour! For me you can leave the 'marriage' nonsense out of it; but that's just me! Laughing

I mean that sincerely.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 07:36 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I bet katya8 is fat. Just a hunch.

Mr. Green
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 07:40 am
I am a nearly 20 damn thousand poster....does that make me VERY good in the bedroom?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:17 am
it's all about 'splinters' wabbit!
0 Replies

thehusband

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:22 am
Sorry, I didnt realize my absence would cause such a scene. Katya, if I offended you, then im sorry. No offense intended, but I have to agree with the others, we are all adults here, we should be able to discuss whatever is on our minds. If you dont like it, this forum is plenty big for all of us.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:28 am
Sure is.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 May, 2004 08:59 am
And it's CdK's job to decide if the discussion has gone too far.

(Don't take Slappy seriously, katya8...he's taken shots at most of us at one time or another & we love him anyway.)
0 Replies