What's ok in the bedroom?

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:47 am
Just a general question for everyone. In a marriage, whats ok in the bedroom? I know some people that think anything other than the missionary is wrong. While on the other end of the spectrum, I have talked to people that think a threesome is ok in a marriage. What does everyone think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,089 • Replies: 58
No top replies

doglover

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 10:59 am
I think that anything a couple enjoys doing and finds pleasurable is okay. As long as neither partner feels demeaned, humiliated, injured either physcially or emotionally, or is forced/pressured to do something they don't want to do anything is a go.

With the easy availibilty of video cams (hidden or otherwise) and picture phones no one should be recorded or shown without their knowledge or permission.

As for threesomes, that's up for each couple to decide. Religous and cultural morals come into play. What's acceptable behavior is relative to the couples own belief system.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:06 am
I'm not going to make the rules for someone else's bedroom. As long as the parties involved are consenting adults--and as long as the activity remains in the bedroom--I accept it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:11 am
Almost what noddy said.
I like a change of scenery once in a while.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:19 am
ehBeth--

Such a sweet declaration of mild depravity!

I'm against fornication in public parks at high noon, fornication in religious buildings at most times and the Mile High Club had better have a guard posted on the cockpit door.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:30 am
Heh, there's nuttin' wrong with public parks at noon. Wink
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 11:39 am
whatever the couple decides to do together and are in agreement is okay between that couple.

in the bedroom or anywhere else *grin*
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:18 pm
Anything but the government, IMO.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:35 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Duct tape is good too. :wink:
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:27 pm
I think a threesome is cool. Two guys and one girl. Yep, that would be okay by me.. Razz

(God, I'm BAD today, think I better call my man for some immediate attention!) Very Happy
0 Replies

izzyrose

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:32 pm
I think whatever both parties are comfortable with in the bedroom is cool. If a threesome is what both of them want, then they should go for it. You should always feel comfortable enough with your partner to be honest in the bedroom even if it is something that some people may find taboo. It's more fun that way!
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 02:32 pm
I think I should clarify my threesome thought...

Brad Pitt in his Troy costume, my man in his Troy costume and me. Now that's better! Cool
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 05:14 am
fishin' wrote:
Heh, there's nuttin' wrong with public parks at noon. Wink

Remind me not to go to the Public Garden with the Boston crowd. Now there's a gathering!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 05:16 am
doglover wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

Duct tape is good too. :wink:

Yes, duct tape and spackle. Ever play 'human renovation'? Rowwww...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:09 am
I can see problems ahead with the 'human renovation' game. A few extra inches here or there can result in hurt feelings and no nookie.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:33 am
what's ok in the bedroom?
well mostly I like Walnut but sometimes Oak is nice and I really don't dislike Pine
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 07:37 am
dyslexia wrote:
well mostly I like Walnut but sometimes Oak is nice and I really don't dislike Pine

As long as it gets a good stain, it doesn't matter much what sort of wood it is.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:13 am
dyslexia wrote:

As long as it's a four poster bed nothing else matters. :wink:

My hubby is partial to Cherry in the bedroom.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:15 am
What's wrong with wall paper? You can tell how good things are going by how fast it is peeling.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:04 am
Sex is sex, but to enjoy a good book you need a decent light for reading.
0 Replies