Fluoride is a posion!

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:33 pm
Fluoride is a poison, or a neurotoxin!

It was put in the water by Hitler to make people docile.
It is also put in the water in eg. the U.S. A (which isn't a real counrty btw)
for the same reasons, to dumb down people and to make them docile so they will be very good slaves.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 10,345 • Replies: 141

farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:33 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
David Ickes or Jeff Rense. Quahog dutifully follows the wackos and conspiracy theorists.
PS, no evidence that Hitler used F or Li in the water to "calm his people" or Jews in ghettos.

NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT IS. David Ickes may have a note from the mother ship that's up Uranus
Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 05:58 pm
Posion . . . is that the name of some new subatomic particle?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:06 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
actually, F is a NEGION
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:19 pm
And Q is an idion.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:41 pm
Fluoride is also in most toothpaste, I used to have thyroid trouble until I switched to fluoride-free toothpaste..Smile
farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
wre you brushing your teeth with HITLERDENT?
georgeob1

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 09:28 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Oxygen is a poison too by your standard. It is highly reactive and the chief source of the destructive free radicals in our body.

Try holding your breath for ten minutes or so.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 09:30 pm
@farmerman,
He was almost dead from tertiary syphilis
when he shot himself. That was the reason for the ministrations of Theodor Morell M.D.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 11:18 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Fluoride is also in most toothpaste, I used to have thyroid trouble until I switched to fluoride-free toothpaste..

Exactly and thank you!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 11:19 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Oxygen is a poison too by your standard. It is highly reactive and the chief source of the destructive free radicals in our body.

Try holding your breath for ten minutes or so.

I am not talking about oxygen here, I am talking about fluoride. Nice try to get sidetracked, won't work here.
I am also not talking about my standard at all!
Fluoride IS a neurotoxin.
Are you trying to say now that fluoride is not a neurotoxin? or what?
BillRM

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 02:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
If I remember correctly the movie Dr. Strange Love from the early 1960s had a character like you who fear water fluoridation so greatly he started a nuclear world war. Wink

In any case ,everything in the world is harmful in too great amounts including pure water and Fluoride in very tiny amounts had proven highly beneficial for generations now.

My father needed to have all his teeth pull in his late 20s and I still have all my teeth but for one at 66 years of age for example.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 03:07 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
if I remember correctly the movie Dr. Strange Love from the early 1960s had a character like you who fear water fluoridation so greatly he started a nuclear world war.

In any case ,everything in the world is harmful in too great amounts including pure water and Fluoride in very tiny amounts had proven highly beneficial for generations now.

My father needed to have all his teeth pull in his late 20s and I still have all my teeth but for one at 66 years of age for example.

What a strange reaction! I don't fear Fluoride. it IS a poison (neurotoxin)

Fluoride proven highly beneficial in very tiny amounts??????

No! Or would you put ratpoison in your food in very small amounts!?

Btw ever head of fluorosis ?

Made by fluoride!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Severe_fluorosis.JPG

Your example logically seen doesn't say a damn thing.

Cheers!
BillRM

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Are you for real or are you trolling as the Fluoride issue have been over for at least two generations going onto three generations and that poison had proven itself for that total length of time as having benefits in tiny amount added to water supplies and tooth paste.

But to answer your question below of course I would put "rat poison" in my body if that rat poison had proven itself of benefits for generations in the proper amounts.

Quote:
No! Or would you put rat poison in your food in very small amounts!?

All kinds and manner of substances are of benefit in the proper amounts and are poison to rats and humans in far far far greater amounts.

Once more are you doing some silly trolling over this matter?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:27 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Are you for real or are you trolling as the Fluoride issue have been over for at least two generations going onto three generations and that poison had proven itself for that total length of time as having benefits in tiny amount added to water supplies and tooth paste.

But to answer your question below of course I would put "rat poison" in my body if that rat poison had proven itself of benefits for generations in the proper amounts.

Quote:
No! Or would you put rat poison in your food in very small amounts!?

All kinds and manner of substances are of benefit in the proper amounts and are poison to rats and humans in far far far greater amounts.

Once more are you doing some silly trolling over this matter?

No, I am NOT trolling! why should I? Besided I am too old for that!

But are YOU for real? Ratpoison ha snothing to benefit in small amounts and neither has fluoride! Have you done any research doen about this, Fluoride?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:43 am
The British Govt wanted to put fluoride in our drinking water reservoirs some years ago on the grounds that it'd help prevent tooth decay, but people opposed it and formed themselves into a group called "Campaign against Compulsory Medication", and the Govt backed off.
But of course they might still be secretly dumping fluoride into our reservoirs.
Some Govt "experts" say "there's already fluoride in natural water anyway" but they might be paid to say that
BillRM

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 04:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Some Govt "experts" say "there's already fluoride in natural water anyway" but they might be paid to say that

Sorry that how they came up with the fact that fluoride protected from tooth decay in the first place sixty or so years ago.

Someone took note that in some areas tooth decay was a great deal rarer then in the bulk of the population and after must research tied this reduction in tooth decay to the amount of nature fluoride in the local water supply.

I am somewhat shock that the UK is sixty years behind the US in adding this proven protection to your water supply.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 05:00 am
Compulsory medication doesn't sound good to me.
If people want to drink fluoride they could add it to their kettle of water every time they make a cup of tea or coffee.
What will the Govt dump in our reservoirs next, a drug to make people into mindless easy-to-control zombies?
Oh wait, i think they might already be doing that..Smile
BillRM

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 05:06 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
How do you feel about trace amounts of iodine being added to salt to prevent the following?

Quote:
An iodine deficiency leads to an enlarged thyroid gland (goiter), slowed metabolism, and weight gain, as well as other symptoms of hypothyroidism such as fatigue and intolerance of cold, as well as neurological, gastrointestinal, and skin abnormalities. Iodine deficiency in pregnant or nursing mothers can result in thyroid problems during fetal and child development, and is the most common cause of preventable brain damage in the world.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2014 05:10 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
How do you feel about trace amounts of iodine being added to salt to prevent the following?

what nonsense again! we are not talking iodine here.
we are talking about the FACT that Fluoride is a posion (neurotoxin)