Fluoride is a posion!

BillRM

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 03:30 pm
@farmerman,
Frank, I did also at least at first was thinking he was just trolling and having some fun by doing so but that idea for me at least did not last very long.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 03:43 pm
@farmerman,
Frankly, I got that impression after the first post. Of course, the same conclusion could be said about me.

The problem there is that I'm just not sensational enough. I need to adopt some doomsday or 'God's-image-can-be-fond-in the-wall-stain' philosophy and back it up with no evidence whatsoever.

Let me consult with my dog JellyBean. She's pretty smart ... she's a Poodle. She's smart enough where she has me fetching at 3am and throwing her toys around and engaging her made-up keep away games.
farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 03:48 pm
@Ragman,
Well, Im more generous. I always assume tht someone with a really bd case of wackdooness is just ******* with us and we should ither

1fuck back
or
2find out "who is this really?"
Its become increasingly clear that he is really fucked in the head.
Sad , innit?
Ragman

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 03:50 pm
@farmerman,
Not that sad. I'm too busy watching me. However, I can almost see where others may find entertainment value in this.

I'm selfish or narcissistic enough where if someone else's whack-a-doodle-ness comes on the scene, I think it just isn't that interesting to me. Mine is a better brand. Imagine that?
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 07:29 pm
Fluoride sedates the masses? We need to get this **** to the ME stat!

farmerman wrote:

Im revising my opinion of Quahog, I no longer think hes a colleague hving some fun. Im more leaning to the opinion that he is totally bat ****.

Over 1000 posts in less than two months. Regardless of whether or not it's a joke account, the member is bat shite

Also, I initially thought this thread title said" Florida is a poison!", which would've been more entertaining - and realistic
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 08:39 pm
Clearly there needs to be some action about Poison

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:57 pm
Quote:
Over 1000 posts in less than two months. Regardless of whether or not it's a joke account, the member is bat shite

LOL

I must having hit a nerve somewhere! Wink
fm is on my ignore, but I still have to laugh if I see his very 'smart' quotes Smile

My god, why can't fm just discuss normal, without throwing AH's around?
Is really seems he is out of arguments.
Something IS bothering him.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:45 pm
Yeah farmerman's a real piece of work. I haven't been around much lately, but from what I recall, he's intelligent, well rounded, and quite funny. A total thorn in the side for some people
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 03:50 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
I believe my post belongs here...I take it you dont care about this substance?

Did you know that di-hydrogen oxide can kill you and is used as a delivery system for fluoride?
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 04:24 pm
@giujohn,
I can recount hundreds of stories of people harmed or killed by the very toxic and physically dangerous dihydrogen monoxide.

giujohn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:13 pm
@farmerman,
Yes it can be very deadly...and anyone can buy it !!!
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 04:18 am
@giujohn,
our cat got covered in dihydrogen monoxide yesterday. She was writhing in pain, poor kitty. Good thing she was at the vet and they treated her.
giujohn

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 02:28 pm
@farmerman,
Oh yeah...my cat absolutley hated the stuff.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 05:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
our cat got covered in dihydrogen monoxide yesterday. She was writhing in pain, poor kitty. Good thing she was at the vet and they treated her.

How dare you allowed your cat to be covered by this deadly chemical!!!!!! Hell it is as near to a universal solvent as we ever found at least so far.

Quote:
Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of Styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 05:15 pm
@BillRM,
and they keep all that from us!! I see it can cause tumors in rats.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 05:54 pm
And to think, Q is not interested in efforts to ban this stuff!!!
I find that baffling.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 08:03 am

0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:43 pm
@farmerman,
Ya, fact that US is just one of a few countries where it isn't banned amounts to no evidence.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Andreas Schuld, who is the founder of Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children headquartered in Canada (http://www.bruha.com/pfpc/), is considered by many at this time to be among the world's leading experts on fluorides. He states, "IG Farben chemists discovered that fluorides were potent anti-thyroid substances back in the 1930s."
http://www.whale.to/a/sparrowdancer4.html
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 01:49 pm
@georgeob1,
The air we breathe contains less than 21% oxygen. Majority substance is nitrogen. Thus it's much more accurate to say we breathe nitrogen than it is to say oxygen.

"By volume, dry air contains 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen,[1] 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases."
0 Replies