For the dems, who is there besides Hillary?

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:42 am
@Thomas,
Thomas. Christie just got sloppy. Don't imagine most politicians don't live the same way.
Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:44 am
@coldjoint,
What makes Christie's crime look so much worse than the Democrats' many crimes is the media beat Christie's non-stop - and try to mute Obama's by under-reporting.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:49 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I have not!
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/frantic.gif

Okay...if you think that I haves...site where I have.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:49 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
osso is essentially a very nice person

Preposterous.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:50 am
Christie is a pathetic governor...and one of the most vindictive politicians I've ever seen.

Not sure what you people are looking at...but it sure isn't Christie and the way he operates!
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 09:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
most vindictive politicians I've ever seen.

That award goes to Obama hands down. It is about the only thing he has earned.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:06 am
Quote:
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Calls Gun Rights Advocates Terrorists!

Well that won't help her. And it sounds like she is talking about Islamists(just take the very very out), not Americans.
Quote:
“We cannot let a minority of people — and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people — hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people . . . We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.

http://buzzpo.com/just-breaking-hillary-clinton-calls-gun-rights-advocates-terrorists-2/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=just-breaking-hillary-clinton-calls-gun-rights-advocates-terrorists-2
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:37 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Since osso is likely to vote for whomever the Democrat candidate is in 2016, I would like to see her organize a movement to draft Jesse Jackson Jr. as I'm sure he's too modest to make a bid on his own.

You're an evil, evil man, Finn. Smile
Thomas

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
What makes Christie's crime look so much worse than the Democrats' many crimes is the media beat Christie's non-stop - and try to mute Obama's by under-reporting.

Then I guess Ossobuco shouldn't vote for Obama in 2016.
woiyo

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 10:56 am
@Thomas,
Quote:
Ossobucco's question for this thread is: "For the Dems, who is there besides Hillary?"
How about young blood like Patrick Murphy

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:01 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
most vindictive
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 11:55 am
@Lash,
Not as sloppy as his little dance routine in casual clothes.

I had to look away.

If he is going to run for president he has to lose weight, or never wear anything but suits...and never, ever move about in a jiggly fashion.

His weight shouldn't make a difference, but it will.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 12:17 pm
@Thomas,
I took that as the jest it was meant as.

Warner added to 'consider' list (aka, read more)
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 12:35 pm
If Christie can deal with the problems of the United States as efficiently as he has with the problems of New Jersey…if he can get the same results for the United States as he has for New Jersey…if he can revive the economy of the United States as robustly as he has revived the economy of New Jersey…

…he should be running for local garbage man, not president.

He has been a disaster for our state…an embarrassment. He is one of the most mean-spirited, vindictive, petty individuals I have ever seen in public office…and I can only suppose the people who are supporting him for the presidency are a combination of people who have never seen him in action…plus people from New Jersey who have, and who simply want to get rid of him no matter the damage to the rest of the country.

Hate Hillary if you have to...I can understand that. But give us something better than Christie as an alternative. (Although I cannot think who that could be in the GOP!)

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 01:11 pm
@Thomas,
...or judge Christie any worse than any other politician. He just got caught.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 01:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Personally, I don't think he should run. I'd never vote for him.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 02:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
He has been a disaster for our state…an embarrassment. He is one of the most mean-spirited, vindictive, petty individuals I have ever seen in public office…and I can only suppose the people who are supporting him for the presidency are a combination of people who have never seen him in action…plus people from New Jersey who have, and who simply want to get rid of him no matter the damage to the rest of the country.

No, what is at play is " OK, we have seen the system chew up and spit out the high minded community organizer, so it must take a thug to get anything done". Thing is Obama is not a failure because he is too high minded and nice, he is a failure because he is a dick with poor judgement. we took away the wrong lesson.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 02:12 pm
@Lash,
I'm not a huge fan, but I will vote for him if he is the Republican candidate.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 02:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
It redounds to O's credit that he served as a community organizer. He has amazing accomplishments considering the Republicans' total noncooperation.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 02:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

No, what is at play is " OK, we have seen the system chew up and spit out the high minded community organizer, so it must take a thug to get anything done". Thing is Obama is not a failure because he is too high minded and nice, he is a failure because he is a dick with poor judgement. we took away the wrong lesson.

Right...and you guys all knew that before he was even elected!

Oh...you did forget to mention one thing you did know. His skin is not as white as the usual Republican voter's skin is.