Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

Joeblow

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 01:51 pm
margo wrote:
Worth every penny!

chuckling.

He's not so good that he *sees* everbody! I've been in line for hours!
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:09 pm
Quote:
Wiyaka, I'll do my best, but you being relatively new here, it mucks up the scam a bit. You are a 'man' of mystery and intrigue, with a clear sense of fun. I predict that you will one day organize a large A2K party.

Sorry about mucking up the scam, but I thought I was a "shill" for this bit. :wink:

What do you mean by "man"? I'm just me, sweet, innocent and shy. I'd ask you to step outside, but it's raining. I really want to show someone our triliums that are blooming in the backyard. Once it stops, I may use a photo as an avatar for a bit. They're much more in tune with my present state than my Jump School picture. Or I may get Sam to finally photo me in my new buckskin dress and moccasins. It fit's like a glove and feels so sensual. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Sorry, got carried away with the thought. Embarrassed

Hosting an A2K party? Heavens no! Meeting one or two of you over coffee or tea is more like it. I'lll even bring out my special tea set for serving. After all, I am a Lady!
Sorry, no drugs or alcohol.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:19 pm
Wiyaka,

Caffein is a drug, says so right here in the Pahrmacopeia.

Sam
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:47 pm
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so why's coffee called pejuta sapa (black medicine) then? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:53 pm
Drug, medicine, beverage of choice, is there a difference? A cuppa by any other name is still Java in my book. Yes, says Sam, looking at Wiyaka, it is an island and slang for coffee too! No. you don't drink the bloody island, you dingbat. You visit it!
Aw, I love you too sweet cakes.

Sam
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:54 pm
You know, I was just thinking. I, well, I want a new drug -- one that won't hurt my head. One that won't, um, make me talk so much, or make my -- my whatchamacall'ems -- my eyes so red. One that won't make me nervous, wondering what to do...
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:55 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Very Happy Embarrassed Another secret shot to heck! :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:56 pm
Wiyaka, I clearly stated that there were no guarentees for accuracy, and that I am a complete sham looking to make a buck. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 02:57 pm
Oops, darn beast is barking at me again. I think I need to wait for the sun to set. Time to shutdown once again.
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:01 pm
patiodog,

You could try my choice, a menthol cigarette at eight-thousand feet. The buzz was amazing. I durn near fell off the front porch and rolled down the mountain.

Sam
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:09 pm
This is where I grew up.
http://home.earthlink.net/~demode101/sonora4b.gif

I've smoked a lot of things and had a lot of buzzes at and above 8000 feet...
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:12 pm
patiodog,

You're one lucky dog.

Sam
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:15 pm
Daddy has a Harbor Seal
Can't even tell its size.
Eighty percent below the surface
It's hard to analyze.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:22 pm
Then...
http://www.nrel.colostate.edu/brd_global_change/images/05yos_falls.jpg

Now...
http://www.wi.nrcs.usda.gov/news/images/drought_cs_beans.jpg

Ah, well...
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:04 pm
Hey, Cav, I am still waiting Smile

Dag, vesele narodeniny Wink
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:19 pm
patio,

Great photos!

I know what you mean. <<<sigh>>> We have traveled through the mountains for three years. Heck, sufficient elevation eliminates my need for reading glasses. Yup, I have a bad case of mountain fever.
We moved from St Paul, MN to the Hayward, WI area. It's so beautiful, All the trees, wild flowers all over, I could go on and on and still not paint the whole picture. Now we are moving to Wanblee (non-native spelling), SD. The prairie is beautiful too but I know I'll miss the woods.
I only hope that one day we can have it all, mountains, the ocean, forests and fresh water lakes and streams.

Sam
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 06:32 pm
Is this the back of the line? If we pay do we get any sort of priority service?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 07:46 pm
Oooh, waiting, SCoates, your's should be a good one..

Me, I am still pawing around this chapel fancied by Sixtus IV, or was it V?, hmmmph, having climbed the suffocating staircase (and that was in late winter...)...looking at the art work above through both binoculars and scaffolding for a renovation that was going on at the time..

Someone apparently wants to whitewash it. Typical problem with fancy murals, and various reports. If I had life to do over I might get into art restoration m'self. Oh, oh, I see that Cav says I should. Probably a little late for me to get the plum jobs. Lessee, what is that painting with all the dots?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:22 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Lessee, what is that painting with all the dots?

Ask Georges. You can find him in the park on Sundays. Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:43 pm
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot, well, you know,
fill in the blanks,
dot,
dot..