Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

Aris

Reply Mon 17 May, 2004 08:56 am
cavfancier wrote:
Aris, I predict you will soon start a thread about the Olympics in the Sports forum. The runes tell me that Athens may not be ready on time for the games, but good souvlaki and octopus will be enjoyed by all. Most tourists will pass on the retsina though.

Cav, you are simply amazing. How did you ever know I would start an olympics thread?? Razz

Well, at least you didn't say that the olympics will bomb (no pun intended Very Happy ), so I feel much more safer now.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 12:53 am
I saw the link to this thread on Odd Socks' one. Are you still analysing a2kers? but more importantly... are you still not charging?

If so, I'm interested in what the runes tell about me.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 01:27 am
well since i just spent 30 minutes reading this entire thread<and leaving a puddle from laughing> I thought i would like to hear what the runes say as well Cav...Joe is first though :-)
Time for you to put the turban back on...we will all need frivolaty over the course of this week-end..
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 06:21 am
JoeFX, while you have an odd obsession with facial hair, you wear it well, and it will not hamper your ability to get dates.

willow_ti, like the tree that bears your name, you have copious branches and a solid foundation. Many will bask in the cool shade of your foliage, others will simply hang themselves.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 08:59 pm
Laughing

thanks man...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 09:49 pm
No problem JoeFX, still free of charge.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 10:21 pm
So Cav... what is written in the stars about me?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 10:40 pm
I cannot bear to revisit, sorry, 22 pages, especially since when I last spied my screen name I apparently wanted to paint the sistine chapel eggshell. Moi?

hmmph, no, no. I'd like to open up the staircase to, er, air, or at least scientifically orchestrated air conditioning, and let the place be.

I go on and on about Rome, but Rome is not me, at all (at all!). I just like the place.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 11:46 pm
I know my a2k personality. It starts with a Beee sound and ends with "itch" with "" in between.

Soy, ytou aren't offeriing anythin i don't know already
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 11:57 pm
You are my hero Cav ...:-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 03:05 pm
Seed, I just remembered that you had requested a reading. I have drawn three runes. The first looks like an 'S', the second is an arrow pointing to a third rune that could be two mountains, or a pair of boobies. I suspect you will fake an injury, and be honourably discharged from the military with full pension, and retreat to Tijuana, where you can woo drunk chicks at spring break with haunting poetry.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 03:08 pm
ah so i see... sounds like the life for me Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 03:25 pm
cav....can I get in line for this too, please? Smile
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 03:33 pm
Seed, if you do come to Tijuana as the runes say, let me know :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 03:35 pm
i was there two summers ago? stopped in and did some drinking then made my way back to cali oh it was fun times... if i make my back... i shall in deed let you know JoeFx
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 04:08 pm
Go ahead Cav...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 04:43 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Go ahead Cav...

Well, the runes say that we are pretty much the same person, except that I'm married and you're not, which could be a positive or a negative, depending on one's perspective. You drive a lot, and choose to, which indicates both a rush into something, and a rush away from something. You are dual. You love the punani, but dread the tsunami. I hope that helps.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 08:50 pm
If we're pretty much the same person, then why do I consider making "Skillet Sensations" home cooking?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 10:10 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
If we're pretty much the same person, then why do I consider making "Skillet Sensations" home cooking?

It's all about the name..."Skillet Sensations"...the possiblities in that handle go way beyond anything recognizable as food.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2004 10:56 pm
Oh pooh! Cav, our analyst just dumped me in favor of you, Slappy!
Well...you ARE a lot cuter and you DO lead a much more exciting life than moi. I can understand why. Very Happy
0 Replies