Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 09:15 pm
Cav
You gotta do mine. I need to add it to my resume.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 09:45 pm
Quote:
littlek's love for boxers and vegetables indicates a latent maternal instinct. It also suggests that a big dumb boyfriend may be in her future. While she may not like the dumb part at first, she will delight in educating him with fascinating science articles and discoveries.

hmmmm.... sounds sort of familiar. 'Cept he's not dumb.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 10:51 pm
littlek wrote:
Quote:
littlek's love for boxers and vegetables indicates a latent maternal instinct. It also suggests that a big dumb boyfriend may be in her future. While she may not like the dumb part at first, she will delight in educating him with fascinating science articles and discoveries.

hmmmm.... sounds sort of familiar. 'Cept he's not dumb.

Yes, but you just don't realize that it was your influence, littlek.

I have forgotten who was in line....

joeblow, it's almost unfair to do a reading here, as I have heard too much about you from the T.O. gatherers, but I'll do a brief one anyway. Your screen name smacks of a need to feel anonymous (rhymes with John Doe), but also indicates a fine 'devil may care' attitude. I see a blossoming in your future, a letting go of this anonimity fetish, and becoming a beloved member of the A2K family.

MyOwnUserName...not only do you posess a unique grasp on global politics, you have a kick-ass sense of humour as well. You use your experience to fuel your opinions, and never resort to rhetoric. You are also sensitive, and do not shy away from giving relationship advice when needed. You have a tendency to be apologistic when it comes to your English, but there is no need. Your messages and convictions ring loud and true to everyone.

SCoates, you have a soul mate in my clown suit. You are quick-witted, and sometimes take jokes too far, but hey, so do I. You are too young to be married. What up with dat? Just kidding. It is refreshing to see a lad take responsibility like you have, and still have a sense of humour. You are also a fine writer. I may come back to you later, when the runes are dry.

edgarblythe....you wear your politics on your sleeve and that is a good thing, because your sense of justice and humanity is always spot on. There are two phrases that people bandy about, but to me, edgar actually understands them: "The pen is mightier than the sword" and "grace under pressure" (no, not that crappy sitcom with the alcoholic blonde, just the phrase). I envision that now you have embraced the Dead Kennedys, you may one day come to love The Minutemen, despite the fact that they penned the wee ditty "Bob Dylan Wrote Propaganda Songs." It was a youthful digression...they did progress.

If I missed anyone, let me know.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 10:58 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I may come back to you later, when the runes are dry.

You spilled soda on the runes again? You realize that will drastically affect your readings.

I suggest everyone come over and get one of my Tarot readings, while Cav's runes are drying again.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:04 pm
Nah, not soda, just a little nuoc nam.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:40 am
wow, I thought you will expose some dirty secrets or something, but now I can only be Embarrassed
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 12:51 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
wow, I thought you will expose some dirty secrets or something, but now I can only be Embarrassed

Spilling dirty secrets only brings $$$ to journalists and paparazzi, not psychics. Laughing
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 03:27 am
well I am journalist, tell me something dirty about me so that I can earn some money Very Happy

p.s. if it's about someone else then we split money Wink

just kidding, I am good journalist, I behave Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:13 am
cavfancier wrote:
If I missed anyone, let me know.

<jumping up & down & waving> Me, cav, me!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:22 am
Daddy has a Harbor Seal
Which he took to see the psychic
The reading didn't go to well
'Cuz everyone got seasick.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:33 am
As I was walking that Internet Highway,

I came upon a group of folks staring at what they were calling their

cavanalysises

Yes, they made a funny sound when they said it

"sis-sis-siz"

They didn't say analyzies, with a seize, they said sis-sis-sez.

I was vexplexed and had some veal by a chef apparently named Underdone.

So what's mine?

No, I can't look!

Joe Nation
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:38 am
Cav
I was very impressed. You are both a scholar and a gentleman. I will have to send you a copy of my latest recipe (involving green Jello, peanuts and wheat Chex).
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:58 am
Quote:
my latest recipe (involving green Jello, peanuts and wheat Chex).

more bounty from the Texas School of Culinary Wisdom and Magic.
Please pass the peanut butter crackers and Dr. Pepper (Mixed. Like a soup. Well, sort of like a soup, more like an accident someone decided to eat.)

----gazing out in the near distance--
---wondering if I should just go eat breakfast---
-- reading the above lines---
- not so hungry now------
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 04:59 am
Sounds good edgar, I hope you don't mind if I share that recipe with my good friend Marge Simpson.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 05:22 am
Try it. You won't quit eating until the bowl has lost its glaze.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 05:37 am
Thanks, cav!

Quick joke:

Q: Why do gypsies walk funny?
A: Because they've got crystal balls!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:31 am
I have a way more un-PC version of that joke KP, but it was appreciated nonetheless. Laughing

msolga, your strength lies in your ability to accept your inner child, to live in that place that most uptight adults cannot find. You are in touch with the Tao. Don't let go.

Joe, you are as generous in spirit and word as you are in girth. We all know the girth irks you, but the more you lose in that realm, the more you shall grow in both spirit and word. I predict that one day, you will be named heaven's ghost writer.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 06:57 am
Tap, Tap, Tap ....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:02 am
Hmm, while I am much better at reading ostrich, and clearly stated that emu was not my strong suit, I will still try to give Heeven a reading. Like most flightless birds, you have a bad attitude and might want to consider anger management classes. What I cannot tell is whether it's the emu in you or the Irish.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 07:07 am
Why is everyone so terrified of Heeven?

I'm willing to wager I could kick her ass.
0 Replies