Seattle Approves $15/Hour Min Wage

Germlat

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 05:43 pm
@JTT,
So you say...yet you can't answer a confrontational question.... Where is this Utopia in which you live?
JTT

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 05:50 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
@JTT,
yet you can't answer a confrontational question...

Yup, you clearly are LaLa land material.
Germlat

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 10:27 am
@JTT,
You're incapable of giving a straight answer...yet you call people cowards.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:33 am
@Germlat,
That's because you are cowards. Major cowards.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:40 am
@Germlat,
JTT is back? Looking at your response to him, he is the same JTT. All statements and no answering of questions. It's the primary reason I have him blocked. His words never bothered me, it was his lack of good faith in an honest exchange.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 11:44 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo the liar: His words never bothered me, it was his lack of good faith in an honest exchange.

////////////////

Youve gone from "discussing" to ignore a number of times, B, the typical cowardly action.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 12:08 pm
@Baldimo,
The poor troll thinks if he attacks it will deflect attention from that. I think it's cartoonish. I don't think it's cowardly to use the ignore button....sometimes people tire of empty headed hotheads.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:40 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Do you really want to go back to the old system under which insureds are excluded

I want a new system, one that works. One that we can afford.

It is interesting that when the Reps and the insurance companies shot down Hillarycare in the '90's, the Reps said that they will be effecting their reforms to our healthcare system. Guess what? The Reps failed to make a single proposal for reform.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:56 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
Guess what? The Reps failed to make a single proposal for reform.

Guess what? The historians say the reason the Clinton effort failed was because Hillary was insular and not open others ideas. They dont blame it on the R's.
Advocate

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
People like you on the right said the same thing about Ocare. But that also was a big lie. It was covered on C-Span endlessly, and the right submitted many amendments. Of course, the amendments all called for the termination of Ocare. You and the others on the right lie constantly.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 11:46 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

People like you on the right said the same thing about Ocare. But that also was a big lie. It was covered on C-Span endlessly, and the right submitted many amendments. Of course, the amendments all called for the termination of Ocare. You and the others on the right lie constantly.
I have no information that the historians have been politicised, the consenscious is that Hillary was responsible for the failure of healthcare reform under Clinton, and I have no reason to doubt this conclusion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2014 03:32 pm
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2014-07/192807_5_.jpg
0 Replies