Will she call back?

Sun 25 May, 2014 02:39 pm
I was wanting to get thoughts/comments on this girl I meet and I knew she was interested but I have called with no response.

Here's my situation, I was a groomsman at my brothers wedding and she was a bridesmaid last Saturday. During the ceremony, we made eye contact many times. Then at the reception, she was the first to make contact. She came to my table with her friend to ask me if I knew how to dance to this song, I said no but lets try it out. We then went back to her table talked for a little bit. I missed read her body language because she asked me my age I told her and I felt she lost some interest because I was 28 and she was 21. I then asked her to slow dance, we talked for a little bit longer at the table then she told me she had to leave because of work in the morning. She said it was nice meeting and talking to me. I agreed. I didn't ask for her # because I thought she was no longer interested. Then while at my table, she came up from behind me and told me again it was nice meeting me and she gave me her number. I waited two days texted her on Monday evening, blah, blah, I will call her tomorrow. Tuesday evening I called and left a message. Blah, blah I hope to here from you soon. Then on Friday I texted her, I would like to see you again, call me. With those three attempts, no texts or calls back.
Who thinks she will respond back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 856 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

ossobuco

Sun 25 May, 2014 02:43 pm
@stanevans,
No.
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 25 May, 2014 04:58 pm
@stanevans,
stanevans wrote:
With those three attempts, no texts or calls back.
Who thinks she will respond back?

After one, no. After two, no. After three, NO!
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 25 May, 2014 05:08 pm
Girls at weddings, especially bridesmaids, many times hear wedding bells ringing.

Then they wake up the next day and go to work.
0 Replies