What are you proud of you have never done?

chai2

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
You better watch it izzy, or he's going to post pictures of Jesus for you.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:43 pm
Quote:
Neologist said re pygmy possums: "Cute little fellers. Keep 'em away from RF."

Haha there you go breaking the "false witness" commandment yet again by now hinting that I'm into animal sex, that's a new low for you mate..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ten-cs_zps69eb00e9.jpg~original

I hope you realise I've been posting your comments all over internet discussion forums to illustrate the satanic mindset of you and your Jehovah's Witness chums, so keep it up..Wink
Here's the full set of what you've said about me so far-

"Romeo is:-
ignorant (21 Sept 2013)
malicious (22 Sep 2013)
fable spinner (24 Sep 2013)
talks drivel (24 Sep 2013)
deceiver (11 Nov2013)
racist (7 Feb 2014)
liar (19 Feb 2014)
self deluded (22 Feb 2014)
animal sex abuser (1st Jun 2014)"

But Neo mate, If i've perhaps misunderstood any of those comments and you wish to apologise and retract them, I'll be happy to delete them and give you a clean sheet..Smile
Meanwhile, learn-
Jesus said "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (Matt 19:18 )
"whoever spreads slander is a fool" (Proverbs 10:18 )

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:43 pm
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDDww-8VJ5uDqquteNZbNTJ7V2OQidddlyBCU1AVkbNw4kb9Bv
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 05:36 pm
Well I know I have never been as bored as RB,, but it doesn't seem like sometime I would normally consider. I didn't really ever think any living thing could be that bored. Huh!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 05:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
animal sex abuser
Those are your words, Romeo. I only implore you not to make them true.

As for my comment to Osso, I was simply hoping she would not expose them to someone we both know as RF, that she or he might not step on them.

Also, I must thank you for spreading my opinions of you throughout cyberspace. I do hope you provide appropriate links as I stand by them all, except those you may have yourself chosen. You make a pretense of love for Jesus while you defame the integrity and excellent purpose of his Creator.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:05 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
I hope you realise I've been posting your comments all over internet discussion forums to illustrate the satanic mindset of you and your Jehovah's Witness chums

You're a racist bigot, at least Neo tries to be a Christian. You promote hatred and division. You're not a Christian, you're a **** worshipper. If Jesus were to ever come back you'd be the first to nail him back on the cross.

Quote:
"Romeo is:-
ignorant (21 Sept 2013)
malicious (22 Sep 2013)
fable spinner (24 Sep 2013)
talks drivel (24 Sep 2013)
deceiver (11 Nov2013)
racist (7 Feb 2014)
liar (19 Feb 2014)
self deluded (22 Feb 2014)
animal sex abuser (1st Jun 2014)"

All true, with the possible exception of the last one, but Neo never said you were, just that you're the sort who would do stuff like that. And I wouldn't be surprised to find you with a pair of wellies filled with mint sauce.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:27 am
Quote:
Neologist said to me: You make a pretense of love for Jesus while you defame the integrity and excellent purpose of his Creator.
Izzypush said to me: You're a racist bigot, at least Neo tries to be a Christian

Guys, guys, debating with you is a piece o' cake because you leave yourself wide open to my devastating sucker punches..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/punch-x_zpsedb008ce.jpg~original

If JW's are Christians, I'm Mary Poppins!
Satan's fingerprints are all over them because he's convinced them not to celebrate Christmas (the birth of Jesus), or Easter (Jesus's victory over death), and he's convinced them that crosses and crucifixes must not be worn because he's convinced them that Jesus was crucified on a stake.

He's also convinced JW's not to fight in wars, so if it was left to them America would be split in half along the Mississippi by now, with the Nazis controlling the eastern half and the Japs controlling the west!
Such is Satan's grip on JW's that he's even convinced them to let themselves die rather than have transfusions!
JW-ism also has deep racist roots-

"The white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other, the greater aptitude and intelligence of the Caucasian""- JW Watchtower July 15th 1902
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature

"The Colored race have been and are a race of servants. There is no servant in the world as good as a good Colored servant, and the joy that he gets from rendering faithful service is one of the purest joys there is in the world"
- JW magazine The Golden Age, Jul 24 1929 p 702
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature
Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:57 am
I've never tied my baby to a wedding train.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 01:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Devastating
Sucker
Punch
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 04:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Guys, guys, debating with you is a piece o' cake because you leave yourself wide open to my devastating sucker punches

There's that delusional narcissism again. Truth is, you did deliver a sucker punch, a long time ago, right under your own jaw, knocked yourself clean out. You've been spouting nonsensical drivel ever since.

Not wishing to side with JW's, or even be included in the same sentence as one of them, I need to point out, that if you have to go back to 1929, when everyone was suspect, to find something bad to say about them, you're really scraping the barrel.

One only needs to go back a few days to find you using the n word on A2K.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 07:35 am
Quote:
Izzy said to me: Not wishing to side with JW's...I need to point out, that if you have to go back to 1929, when everyone was suspect, to find something bad to say about them, you're really scraping the barrel.

Admit it mate, you must be a JW because you're trying to defend them..Smile
Sure, they try to hide their racist roots nowadays, so do the Mormons-
"Cain, Ham and the whole Negro race have been cursed with black skin, the mark of Cain, so they can be identified as a "caste apart". A people with whom the other descendants of Adam should not intermarry." (Mormon Doctrine, Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, pg. 114)

Ironically, it's a pity the JW's and Mormons haven't held to their old views about blacks, instead of trying to nowadays be politically correct..Wink
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:09 am
Who got Mary Poppins bloomers in a knot?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:29 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
There's that delusional narcissism again. It's quite possible not to be a JW, or even a Christian, and still think you're a dickhead. My antipathy towards you has nothing to do with religious belief, and everything to do with you being a racist.

As far as Christians go, I've got nothing against genuine Christians, people who try to live by the mantra 'love thy neighbour as thyself.' I have a problem with hatemongers like yourself who try to use religion to justify their hate.

Btw, Neo did not say you molested livestock, but suggested you may be a slurry fetishist, so you're the one bearing false witness.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 06:27 pm
Quote:
Izzy said: My antipathy towards you has nothing to do with religious belief, and everything to do with you being a racist.

Admit it mate, you're just throwing a tantrum because Britain's anti-immigration UKIP Party has just scored a sensational victory at the polls..Smile
Incidentally some lefty threw an egg at UKIP leader Nigel Farage, what a waste of a good egg, don't lefties know or care that people are starving in Africa?
PS, I vote UKIP..Wink
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/man_grin2_zpsc05015ab.jpg~original
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 06:43 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I'm happy that I was never taught to be proud of mindless stupid hatred.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 10:03 pm
Hey I got an idea! All the British lefties can take immigrants into their homes and feed and clothe them at their own expense..Smile
Here's another one who tried to cross the channel from France a few weeks ago, I bet he set sail and thought "Oops I forgot the bloody rudder!"

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Afgh-raft_zps44024cfc.jpg~original
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 10:16 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
He would have made it. Those style craft are incredibly seaworthy.
How many planks do you need before its considered a boat?

Although, I have to admit, he did spend quite a long time on the building part. He coulda finished the thing in a few hours, (if he had a hammer ND NAILS)

0 Replies

BDV

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 05:58 pm
I have never reduced a fun topic into a theological debate..... quit proud of that Smile
glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 06:10 pm
@BDV,
BDV wrote:

I have never reduced a fun topic into a theological debate..... quit proud of that Smile

As well you should. Our prissy Mary Poppins doesn't know what to do on humor threads.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 10:26 pm
Quote:
BDV said: I have never reduced a fun topic into a theological debate..... quit proud of that

But some oddball religious cults are FUNNY and deserve being made fun of..Smile