What are you proud of you have never done?

neologist

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 04:54 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Have you thought of the possibility that folks think you are blowing hot air?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 30 May, 2014 04:59 pm
I hardly knew the prossie apart from nodding hello as I passed her on street corners or shared a bag of chips with her, yet it was my door she came knocking on instead of her friends doors.
Like I've said before, when the chips are down, people will always make a beeline for Christians because they know they'll never let them down, not ever.
The funny thing is, I'd never previously mentioned to her that I'd got Christian leanings, but her female intuiton must have sensed it..Smile
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 05:48 am
I don't know if proud is the right word, but I've never done anything like this.

Quote:
A man with a cow slurry fetish has been jailed for five years after threatening to kill a family who tried to stop him targeting their farm.

David Truscott, 44, repeatedly rolled around naked in cow slurry and developed an obsession with a farm in Redruth, Cornwall.

Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property for eight years.

Last year he admitted making threats to kill and also damage property.

Calf killed

The court heard that he initially removed cow pats from the farm but his behaviour escalated, with Truscott regularly entering the farm to perform a sex act in slurry.

The court was told he then decided to exact revenge on the owners when they erected bollards and removed slurry from their farm in a bid to deter him.

Truscott, who was jailed in 2005, 2009 and 2011 for his actions at the property, repeatedly set fire to their shed, tractor, enclosures and hay - killing a calf in one blaze.

On Friday he was handed an extended sentence of 10 years following psychiatric reports.

Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment.

He will serve an extended licence period of five years on release from prison.

The judge also imposed an extended restraining order to keep him away from the farm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27643702
neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 09:15 am
@izzythepush,
Well, I for one am quite relieved this was not you.
I have never been so relieved
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:07 am
@neologist,
When you read the first sentence you think you must have got it wrong, then you realise you haven't, it is that bad.
neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:35 am
@izzythepush,
I guess it wasn't Romeo. He's still posting here.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:39 am
@izzythepush,
I do like a nice crusty cow patty, yum.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 12:53 pm
Quote:
Neologist said to me: Have you thought of the possibility that folks think you are blowing hot air?

Nah mate, we holy men don't care two hoots and just go sailing on our merry way..Smile

"We're not looking for praise from men" (1 Thess 2:4-6)
"Like the crackling of thorns under the pot, so is the laughter of fools. This too is meaningless" (Ecc 7:6)
"If you can't annoy anybody there's little point in writing"- Sir Kingsley Amis
neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 01:26 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
Have you thought of the possibility that folks think you are blowing hot air?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Nah mate, we holy men don't care two hoots and just go sailing on our merry way..Smile

"We're not looking for praise from men" (1 Thess 2:4-6)
"Like the crackling of thorns under the pot, so is the laughter of fools. This too is meaningless" (Ecc 7:6)
"If you can't annoy anybody there's little point in writing"- Sir Kingsley Amis
I didn't ask whether you cared or not, just if you had considered the possibility.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 01:37 pm
@neologist,
Might have given him ideas, he's not far from there.
neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm proud to say I have never been responsible for giving such ideas.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 05:38 pm
Quote:
Neologist said to me: Have you thought of the possibility that folks think you are blowing hot air? I didn't ask whether you cared or not, just if you had considered the possibility.

Nah mate, we holy men don't do "blowing hot air"..Smile
Hmm..I think it's time for me to wheel out my feedback again..

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only insprire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 05:50 pm
@neologist,
Must you quote all this guy says?

I can see it if I want by looking at the wee green letters atop your post. It's easy to click and read if you choose.

Or, you can do as others do, and keep quoting everything ever.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 08:33 pm
Is anyone else as grossed out as I am? Uurrppp!!!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 12:29 am
Wow, Glitterbug is getting jealous because I'm talking to lady doctor Osso..Smile
Take it easy glitter baby, there's enough of me to go round the two of you..Smile
neologist

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 12:34 am
@ossobuco,
I suppose you're right.
Sometimes I get carried away in a torrent of absurdity.

BTW, is that you with those mice critters?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 07:07 am
@neologist,
No, it was a photo that I snagged from the Guardian, I think; they're pygmy possums, endangered, in Australia.
neologist

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:55 pm
@ossobuco,
Cute little fellers. Keep 'em away from RF.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 03:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
While you were wallowing in delusional narcissism you missed something. Glitterbag didn't feel the need to register her disgust with my post about the slurry fetishist, you prompted that. Clearly Gb, (and quite a few ladies on A2K I'll wager,) find you more disgusting than the slurry bloke. How does an (arse)holy man deal with that revelation then?

I bet it involves a bit of self promotion, a refusal to accept reality, casual racism/misogyny/homophobia, a Bible quotation that has absolutely no relevance whatsoever, and a masturbatory Star Trek reference.