Slept with a friend

ele1020

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:45 pm
Ok so here's the deal: Ι've been 'friends' with this guy for almost 2 months and we really mutually like each other and see each other quite often. The truth is I dont actually see him as a friend, I am in love with him -and he feels things for me as well, Im not stupid, I can tell he is attracted to me, even if he sometimes tries to hide it. Anyway, last week we ended up sleeping together and it was great. But we mutually agreed (before having sex) that we would not go into a relationship and stay friends, so he most definitely didn't try to fool me into bed or anything like that. He even said that he respects me a lot and would not want to destroy any relationship we have. Now, a week later, his behaviour towards me is as open and gentelmanly as it was before we made love, as if nothing happened, but at the same time I can see that he becomes a bit shy with me sometimes, or other times even stares at me for a long time. It seriously reminds me of the film 'When Harry met Sally', Im not joking. The problem is that I made a mistake when I agreed that we would sleep together only once. I want to tell him that I want something more and let him know that I have stronger feelings for him, because he most likely thinks that I dont (right?). But Im afraid I will scare him away. Do you think he feels the same way? Is it too late to tell him how I feel after what happened?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,133 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ele1020

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 05:16 pm
People, please comment! I dont want you to solve my problem or write an essay, I just want some honest opinons! Thanks!
ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 05:46 pm
@ele1020,
Shouldn't you be talking to him about this?

If you don't, the relationship won't progress because of the awkwardness.

If you do, the relationship either will progress or won't.

There are only downsides to not talking. At least if you talk, you'll have a chance to be something other than a fuckbuddy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 07:44 pm
"OK, so ......"
0 Replies