How promiscuous are you?

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:14 pm
I don't believe that men lie up the number as badly as women lie it down. Contrary to popular belief, women in general have no more moral hang-ups than men about sex. They do tend to attach more importance to it, if given the opportunity, but a lack of importance is usually not a deal breaker. Repeat episodes it seems woman will invariably attach importance to regardless, but that has not bearing on Kicky's pole. Considering I have a relatively easy time separating women from their clothes; I have to assume very few woman have ever been honest with me about the number of others who have in the past (if they bring up the subject at all, I won't).

This is man's fault. Men who don't get much rationalize their own failure with "I don't date sluts or whores or whatever". Those same men tend to admire studs (a slut of another gender). I've also watched men bend over backwards trying to impress upon a lady they fancy, that they are not just after sex. IMHO, this sends a clear message to the lady that he is a "nice guy", a mark or he just doesn't get it. (None of these categories are a green light to the Promised Land).

If a lady I fancy accuses me of just trying to get her into bed, I'll respond with "I guess you know" or "you better believe it" with the most seductive look I can muster. This honest approach has served me well. I don't believe there is any fundamental difference between the sexual appetites of men and women in general. Both men and women perpetuate the "lie downward" for reputation's sake, but ultimately we are all just individuals. Horny individuals if you ask me.
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:38 pm
Okay O.B. - horny individuals. Yep, Got it. (Just Teasing!!) Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:43 pm
samantha&angie wrote:
Okay O.B. - horny individuals. Yep, Got it. (Just Teasing!!) Laughing
I'll bet you are! :wink:

Welcome to A2K!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:45 pm
You silver-tongued devil you, Bill. Laughing
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:47 pm
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20040510/gallery/cricket_goto.jpg

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20040510/cricket.html?ct=8112.24291640432
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:51 pm
I think Bill might be part cricket . . .
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 02:56 pm
Thanks for the welcome O.B. (Although I had to BLUSH!)Embarrassed
C.F. welcomed me with a cat dancing turd visual, and you with a horny slant. Shocked
Man, A2K is NEVER BORING...

You guys are gems in my book! Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:04 pm
Are you kidding Kicky? I couldn't match that performance in a month... not even with help from the Pfizer company.

Well, I wouldn't.

A dancing turd visual? Shocked Cav, send me a PM if you'd like to rehearse some better lines. Laughing That dog won't hunt.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:09 pm
I agree Bill we, women and men, are more the same than we are different in our sexual appetites. It is just that we are taught and/or learn roles to play in the game of sex/life. Some of us just play them more often, some of us do not play at all, some are always playing, some of us pretend they are not playing, and some pretend it is not a game.

In my opinion it is serious business of propagating the species just a normal event. Some species mate for life and others do not.

In my opinion all there is sex and death to define the world.

Yikes - youse guys have been busy while I was doing something else while writing the above.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:10 pm
There are a few other footprints.......
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:11 pm
And they would be BillW?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:23 pm
JoanneDorel wrote:
Some species mate for life and others do not.

I envy those that do, and hope one day to join them, but you'll never catch me faking it. Nor will I spend the mean time pretending to abide by someone else's, made up, definition of morality.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:24 pm
Dancing turd visual....now I am confused. I only hold an offensive sign. Meh, whatever.
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:36 pm
Hey C.F. I laughed my ass off on that visual - no offense taken whatsoever. Laughing
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 03:53 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Repeat episodes it seems woman will invariably attach importance to regardless, but that has not bearing on Kicky's pole.

LOL BILL....I just couldn't let that reference to kicky's pole go unnoticed. Mr. Green

The past ten years....4.5
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 04:05 pm
JoanneDorel wrote:
And they would be BillW?

Just a couple of references - Jesus and Ghandi, they had big footprints other than those two Smile
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 04:06 pm
I see. How are ya and where have you been lately?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 04:11 pm
Thanks DL
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 05:27 pm
I can't believe that about the crickets, Bill. How would they ever have gotten a picture of three of the little devils with nothin' goin' on?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 05:44 pm
Eva wrote:
I can't believe that about the crickets, Bill. How would they ever have gotten a picture of three of the little devils with nothin' goin' on?
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :wink:
0 Replies