chai2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 08:01 pm
@Germlat,
you don't have much of a sense of humor, or timing, do you?

Not saying you're not a stick in the mud or anything Rolling Eyes , but you really need to loosen up a little.

Seriously Germy, you make some judgements too quickly, and then you end up getting in an argument, or stick your foot in your mouth.

gus was a steady poster for a long time. Unfortunately his capybera farm has been short handed lately.
Germlat

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 08:07 pm
@chai2,
I really do have a sense of humor (. I have no idea why I'm defending myself Wink. My friends say I'm both brutally honest and loyal...I take neither as an insult. I do have a very dry sense of humor. I sometimes miss irony when written...but never in person. I like a sorts of people who are nothing like me. I do tend to be the serious type...but never have a problem with people in real life.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 08:33 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Is it me, or does this sound totally like something Gus would write?

That is my all time favorite thread on A2K ever. I wrote fan letters to Gus, I wish he would still post.
chai2

Reply Wed 7 May, 2014 08:58 pm
@glitterbag,
I know, I miss his intelligent repartee
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 12:40 am
@StarDanceGirl,
I wasn't being a jerk at all its called having a crush which is different than being in love with someone. When you grow up, you'll know the difference.
0 Replies

StarDanceGirl

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 06:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
1 I really don't see similarities. My boyfriend is quiet and easily tempered, and my crush is hyper with a spirit of sweet sarcasm. 2 No I don't feel sorry. I want to truly be with my crush because well.......forgot to tell you I'm going through hormone changes and the reason I say with my bf is bra cause of his muscle hornyness. 3 yes I feel that my crush is WAY better, wen we were in music class my crush was dancing, he accidentally hit me in my stomach while pretending to box my cheeks with a smile., and he felt my stomach and said OMG I'm sorry. My crush also plays the typical "horny Jim carrey" , meaning is jokes in sexual ways.
chai2

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 10:45 pm
@StarDanceGirl,
go home stardancer, you're drunk.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 May, 2014 11:24 pm
@StarDanceGirl,
Quote:
His friend got shot in front of him, and his parents abused Him. And of that reason he gets physically aggressive just a little bit on me.

Quote:
I really don't see similarities. My boyfriend is quiet and easily tempered

See when people can't get their story straight, it makes me wonder "a lot" of things...

In addition knowing that I was trying to ascertain if your boyfriend current is abusive or not and you come back with this, I'd be wasting my time typing any further.

Buttermilk

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 01:44 am
@FOUND SOUL,
LMAO see why I said you shouldn't have taken this post seriously? I believe an apology is in order because I warned you...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 02:16 am
@Buttermilk,
You flirting with me ?

Na, you warned me of her age, I continued for my own purpose which is what you do on a Forum, have your own mind, now I doubt it's her age at all or his for that matter.
Buttermilk

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 04:08 am
@FOUND SOUL,
LOL whatever you say. By all means keep responding to that ridiculous nonsense. Me offering helpful advice doesn't take away your individuality, it's me offering advice on not taking someone like this serious, now who looks like the fool? The one narrating the story or the one responding to it?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 04:22 am
@Buttermilk,
Hang about you haven't been here long enough and now you are the one sounding "young" strange she took you for an old school dad, I took you for someone that wanted to help teenagers, now I take you as someone who is not doing his homework.

Buttermilk

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 02:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Whatever you say! Have at it HAUS!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 02:46 am
@Buttermilk,
https://cafewitteveen.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/cenk-uygur-have-at-it-haus-because-you-are-going-to-have-you-ass-handed-to-you-from-now-till-the-end-of-time-if-you-keep-going-in-this-direction/

I like Sarah Palin, we actually have something in common... Those that know me here know exactly what that is ...

Settle down, I'm easy to get along with...
Buttermilk

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 05:25 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Settle down?

I'm not even upset. I said "Have at it Hoss (correction from saying HAUS)!"
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 06:05 am
Quote:
StarDance said: he gets physically aggressive just a little bit on me. The other guy is a very goofy boy, he acts like an insulting clown. And I'm also that way. I am VERY goofy and I want someone natural and open.

Ditch the screwed-up neanderthal and go for the goofy guy and live happily ever after..Smile
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:08 pm
@StarDanceGirl,
StarDanceGirl wrote:
. . . I DREAM ABOUT THIS BOY DAILY AND MY HEART THROBS OF HIM, NOT AS THE REGULAR TEEN CRUSH . . .
But, you are a teenager. How could you know it is anything else?
chai2

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:16 pm
@neologist,
This is an excellent point.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:19 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

StarDanceGirl wrote:
. . . I DREAM ABOUT THIS BOY DAILY AND MY HEART THROBS OF HIM, NOT AS THE REGULAR TEEN CRUSH . . .
But, you are a teenager.

How could you know it is anything else?
How can ANYONE know
the emotions of another person ?
Buttermilk

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 03:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Because

1) The OP's story is inconsistent as SOUL pointed out.

2) The OP is a teenager and is displaying fickle characteristics.