Child Molesting Preacher Blames Affair on Clinton

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:43 pm
shrill, argumentative, bellicose= disagreement

I was speaking in my calm voice.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:45 pm
There were NO blowjobs in Australia - I can attest - from 1949 until 1972 - we had conservative rule all that time. It was a hard time for men.....

Fortunately for me, moral laxity and the left came in in 1972 - just in time for my sex life....
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:45 pm
BPB, for some reason, I always think of Bill Nighy's character Ray in "Still Crazy" when you post. Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:46 pm
Hobit - come back - we can still be silly.

Who did the Bakkers blame? Most especially, who did Tammy blame for her make-up? Now THERE was an abomination in the face of the lord!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:48 pm
dlowan wrote:
There were NO blowjobs in Australia - I can attest - from 1949 until 1972 - we had conservative rule all that time. It was a hard time for men.....

<in best John Cleese voice> well...it would be, then, wouldn't it?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:48 pm
dlowan wrote:

Fortunately for me, moral laxity and the left came in in 1972 - just in time for my sex life....

Oh wait - that was federally - we had a progressive state government in the sixties - with a pretty openly bi-sexual Premier. Mebbe there WERE blow jobs in South Australia?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:49 pm
dlowan wrote:
Hobit - come back - we can still be silly.

Who did the Bakkers blame? Most especially, who did Tammy blame for her make-up? Now THERE was an abomination in the face of the lord!

Yes, but think of the ease in ceating Tammy Faye "veronicas"!! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:50 pm
hobitbob wrote:
dlowan wrote:

<in best John Cleese voice> well...it would be, then, wouldn't it?

Yes indeed - you can tell from the slightly desperate looks in all their faces in the photies from the time - they were YEARNING....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:50 pm
"Yes, but think of the ease in ceating Tammy Faye "veronicas"!!"

Sorry?????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:51 pm
There did seem to be a lot of cigars around, though....
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:52 pm
The Veronica: The image of the face of christ impressed on the scarf held by "saint veronica" along the road to calvary. Supposedly in the Hagia Sofia, prior to the fall of Constantinople. Actuallya contractin of teh greek phrase "veros iconoi (true image)."
Sorry, medievalist joke. (sigh)
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:53 pm
But sometimnes a cigar is just a penis.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:54 pm
"And, if both the boys AND girls were receiving head, I would only be half as miffed. Like Clinton taught, the girls are used as objects of male gratification. No decent woman would laugh at, and applaud the demoralization of young girls, under the tutelary, beedy eye of a fat, disgusting politician... Unless, of course, if it is a Democrat."

Huh?

Is there evidence the goils ain't getting head? Is there evidence Clinton didn't give Monica head?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:55 pm
That is very funny, Hobit!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:59 pm
dlowan wrote:
"And, if both the boys AND girls were receiving head, I would only be half as miffed. Like Clinton taught, the girls are used as objects of male gratification. No decent woman would laugh at, and applaud the demoralization of young girls, under the tutelary, beedy eye of a fat, disgusting politician... Unless, of course, if it is a Democrat."

Huh?

Is there evidence the goils ain't getting head? Is there evidence Clinton didn't give Monica head?

I would..she was cute in that overweight low self esteem willing to do anything sort of way.
(I know, I'm an oinker)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:07 pm
Yes, you are.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:09 pm
But a lovable oinker, in that sort of plush stuffed piggy witha ribbon round its neck sort of way.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:18 pm
yer pushin' it...
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:19 pm
Another sources tells CNN that during his grand jury testimony, Clinton acknowledges that Lewinsky performed oral sex on him, but denies that act fit the narrow definition of sex given to him by the Paula Jones lawyers because he was not touching Lewinsky.
--------
Wouldn't even TOUCH her.
Quite a generous lover.
He should have payed her.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:23 pm
Sofia wrote:
Another sources tells CNN that during his grand jury testimony, Clinton acknowledges that Lewinsky performed oral sex on him, but denies that act fit the narrow definition of sex given to him by the Paula Jones lawyers because he was not touching Lewinsky.
--------
Wouldn't even TOUCH her.
Quite a generous lover.
He should have payed her.

er, he was touching her with at least one point, if you will, of contact! Very Happy
0 Replies