Child Molesting Preacher Blames Affair on Clinton

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:44 pm
The irony is, also, that, had the right not pursued him so relentlessly for his sexual behaviour, it would never have been plastered all over the media for, it appears to be being suggested, the education in matters oral and extra-marital, of a generation of high school students - and clergy - who would otherwise never have known about such things?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:45 pm
You did.
Sofia wrote:
The casual attitude among teens and preteens about oral sex is another Clinton legacy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:46 pm
I doubt Clinton, thus unaided, would have so enthusiastically educated so many young, and divine, Americans in the uses of fellatio (and, one hopes, cunnilingus) and cigars.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:46 pm
dlowan wrote:
I doubt Clinton, thus unaided, would have so enthusiastically educated so many young, and divine, Americans in the uses of fellatio (and, one hopes, cunnilingus) and cigars.

Waht...you mean the woman is supposed to enjoy it too??? Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:47 pm
Sofia wrote:
Who blamed Clinton for high school sex?

You did:

" he got away with it, kept his job, and the attitudes about it shifted appreciably in young people, who reported a phenomenal increase in thie particular activity--"

or maybe just in oral sex.....

well, less pregnancies that way.....lol...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:49 pm
Hobit - I have enough admiration for the Clinton intellect and basic good intentions - if not all of his sexual behaviour - to hope that he did not make oral sex a one way street.

If he did - well, dammit, perhaps the right is right about him as a president!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:50 pm
Waht was that song lyric by Whitesnake...
"Spit it out...
Spit it out...
Spit it out..
If you don't like it!"
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:53 pm
We were a little confused.

We thought it was illegal. So many CEOs had been fired for the same thing--and so many women had claimed sexual harrassment, and won lawsuits for the same thing-- and the NOW had loudly and rightfully protested old wankers getting off by using young women, because of their superior positions in the officeplace...You know, the same thing.

But, we see now.

Anyhoo, no one here blamed Clinton for high school sex.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:54 pm
You did - repeatedly.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:55 pm
Nah, I didn't blame Clinton for high school sex.
Sloppy, both of you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 07:56 pm
Ah - yer right - good sex is ALWAYS sloppy......
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:00 pm
Sofia, read your own post and tell us you didn't blame Clinton for teenaged sex. Or are we not supposed to notice you lying?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=681663#681663
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:03 pm
When I specified, I said middle-schoolers, pre-teens and teens... High school wasn't mentioned.

And the charge was a 'shift in attitudes about oral sex'-- Quite a difference.

And, if both the boys AND girls were receiving head, I would only be half as miffed. Like Clinton taught, the girls are used as objects of male gratification. No decent woman would laugh at, and applaud the demoralization of young girls, under the tutelary, beedy eye of a fat, disgusting politician... Unless, of course, if it is a Democrat.

<edited for spaces and commas>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:07 pm
Hobit
I'd expect you to be a bit more accurate in your reading comprehension, what with being a Professor, and all.

I certainly did not make the statement you attribute to me, nor did I lie.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:11 pm
Keep telling yourself that.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:18 pm
There is an important difference in high school and middle school; sex, and attitudes about oral sex.

Why do you feel the need to try to pretend differently?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:30 pm
Sofia, I dodn't start this thread in order to get into a fight wioth you, so I'm leaving my own thread. Congratulations on being a shrill, argumentative, bellicose person. I hope you accomplished what you set out to do. What started out as a mildly amusing thread about a mildly amusing comment has turend into a typical thread where a conservative insists they didn't say what they did indeed say. Have a nice evening.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:38 pm
Oh my! This is like the it is sex/it ain't sex thing.

Sofia - here, it is all high school after year seven.

So - you blamed him for increased oral sex in middle school.

That is fully as ridiculous a claim as the other!!!

We ar equibbling about whether the elephant in the room is blue or pink - the point is that it is an elephant!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:40 pm
I was copping blowjobs from school girls in the early 60's. When Kennedy was president. Get real with this Clinton bullshit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:42 pm
Well, Bear me dear - you wos a lucky bear indeed.

Of course, if Nixon had won, there would have been no blowjobs for you, you naughty li'l Bear, you!
0 Replies