Women, Problems, Dating, and being single.

anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 01:48 am
@Lash,
((Starting to develop this small crush for Lash.))
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:48 am
@Buttermilk,
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:06 am
@Buttermilk,
Having gave thought.

Bm. He, as any other man is particular.ly picky of his women. That's a given I would think.

Um. He has displayed 'a small bit' of his sensitivity. In hopes a woman would fall for it. (Haha, (I laugh to myself). Don't patronize me, 'cute' I think.

This man is obviously seeking Mrs. Right. It's difficult. I understand. I would think that all would understand your original post bm and choose to not reply unless the individual/woman was that "right someone".

Do understand bm. I've no interest in you, just like reading these things. That and I'm not gay.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:13 am
@anonymously99,
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:39 am
@Buttermilk,
No one will ever figure me out. Wink
anonymously99

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 06:10 am
@anonymously99,
If you're searching for a hard hearted woman, you may be searching a good long while.
0 Replies

andrea123

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:47 pm
@Buttermilk,
I think you are just generalizing woman too much. You are closing up door and maybe loosing opportunities with woman. The problem is that you think they have a problem. But are you actually thinking about having a relationship. A relationship is mutual, two persons. If you are looking for someone that can make you happy then look again. You need to look for someone that you can make happy and then everything would follow into place. You feel happy and you spend a lot of time with yourself now is time for you to care about someone and make someone happy. Kids are great, but if you don't want them date girls with out them. But just because they have kids, they are hispanic or in any of those groups you are situating woman does not mean that you cannot be happy with them. So think about them and attachments are good because anyone would rather be attached to someone that lonely.
Buttermilk

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:46 am
@andrea123,
Did you even read what I wrote? Ugh another female that is immediately making rash judgments.
0 Replies