Modern Nevada Range War

parados

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 09:21 am
@Baldimo,
I guess you missed the part where armed Bundy supporters actually admitted to stopping people. But that means the media is lying because they hate Bundy. OK. Drunk
Baldimo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 11:28 am
@parados,
Here is the quote from the article YOU posted. Here is what is admitted:

Quote:
Bundy denies that militia members set up checkpoints on public property. He said armed guards do stop and screen visitors at the gate to his ranch.

A group of militia members who stopped a neighboring rancher trucking cattle last Saturday to Arizona, about 12 miles to the east, were helping his son, Ryan Bundy, the family patriarch said. They wanted to ensure that Bundy cattle weren't being rustled.

So tell me in the article where it says complaints, people feeling threatened and people being stopped. As I noted one mention of a person being stopped. The rest of the neighbors seem to be tired of the circus that has been going on but none of them seem to be reporting being scared.

As I have noted before. If this was really happening as you and others seem to claim, it would be the lead news story with the MSM. It hasn't been the story since ol' Clive said his racist remarks. That has been most of the story.

parados

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:54 pm
@Baldimo,
One person being stopped by armed militia is OK? Do they have to shoot someone before you think it isn't OK?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:05 pm
@parados,
I never said it was good or bad. I was just pointing out that your article makes it seem like a bigger issue than it really is. The article was being over the top and trying to state a single incident as something that is out of control. The article proves that it isn't as bad as you want it to be.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:19 pm
@Baldimo,
No, Baldino, you're just arguing to be disruptive of the thread. You just rant out your charges regarding a deadbeat who refuses to pay the rent on land he's used for over twenty years. And really, you have noooo opinion. Why is this guy receiving SSI for disability if he's so freaking capable of at 70 years carrying around a dead calf to a Fox photo op. Fox sure got scairt once they found out what racist BS he had on his mind.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Have you seen me defend Bundy? No you haven't. I was addressing the article that was posted and how the article, if as bad as it claims, this would be all over the MSM and it isn't. I have no feelings for Bundy and what is going on out there one way or another.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 02:58 pm
@Baldimo,
No, the article disproves your claim that it isn't happening at all. Now you are just moving the goal posts after there was one reported incident.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 03:02 pm
@parados,
Why you putting words in my mouth? I never said it wasn't happening, what I said is the article makes it seem like a bigger issue than it really is. The article still proves my point. JCboy and you both claimed it was a major issue and numerous people were being stopped. I pointed out one person was stopped and only a Dem politician stated anything about people being scared.

Care to show where I said differently?
jcboy

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 04:49 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I pointed out one person was stopped

So for the sake of right wing nuts whom claim it was only one, isn’t one enough?

So, there are domestic terrorists operating freely in Nevada? Apparently. The militia assholes (the ones who support that racist rancher who has been illegally using federal land) were setting up checkpoints on the roads and checking people's IDs to make sure they lived in the area. They have zero authority to do this and they should all be arrested. Once the government left, they stopped the checkpoints but they are still maintaining an armed presence in the area. Why? Because the government is evil of course. Crazy right wing rednecks are scary.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 6 May, 2014 07:37 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I never said it was good or bad. I was just pointing out that your article makes it seem like a bigger issue than it really is. The article was being over the top and trying to state a single incident as something that is out of control. The article proves that it isn't as bad as you want it to be.

My article? Do you mean the article I posted that states a rancher was stopped and Bundy even admits that occurred? You think that is overblown? How so? It merely answered you when you said the media wasn't reporting it. When it turns out the media is reporting it you now simply claim the media is over stating it. You are being stupid Baldimo. This is the perfect example of someone refusing to believe something because it goes against what they want to believe. You have been given media evidence of it occurring and you simply refuse to believe it by proclaiming one incident doesn't mean people are being stopped. We don't know if there was more than one person or more than one vehicle involved in the one incident. You have simply declared it to be so because you want to believe it.

Now let's talk about the armed men showing up at church in town. Do you think that happened?
0 Replies