Retarded NJ school suspends 7'th grader for twirling pencil

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:09 pm
http://www.infowars.com/seventh-grader-suspended-for-twirling-pencil-like-a-gun/

Quote:

Ethan Chaplin, a seventh-grade student at Glen Meadow Middle School, was twirling his pencil in math class when a fellow student suddenly yelled out, “He’s making gun motions, send him to juvie!”
Ethan was immediately taken to the principal’s office, suspended, and told he would not be able to return to school until he passed a psychological evaluation.
“I was shocked because I’m like, how am I not going to come back to school? I didn’t even do anything,” Ethan told News 12.
Despite telling school administrators that his classmate had been bullying him and was simply attempting to get him in trouble, Ethan says his comments were completely ignored.
When questioned, Vernon Schools Superintendent Charles Maranzano stood by the principal’s decision, insinuating that Ethan could be plotting a violent attack against his school.
“We never know what’s percolating in the minds of children,” Maranzano said. “And when they demonstrate behaviors that raise red flags, we must do our duty.”....

You've heard of schools for retarded kids; this appears to be a school for retarded teachers, principals, and bureaucrats..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,638 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed

contrex

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 05:19 am
You weren't there. We weren't there. Quit getting riled over news stories. In fact, just SHUT UP.

farmerman

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 05:56 am
@contrex,
Maybe at this school they will require the kids to have their index fingers amputated if they point at someone .
NEw Jersey is a wonderful state of mind, must be all the toxic **** in the water
0 Replies

Slugfoot

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 07:21 am
Should have taken the princpal hostage with a banana.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:02 am
I wonder if they will evaluate the kid who accused him of making gun motions?
0 Replies

neologist

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 05:31 pm
@gungasnake,
Sign of the times:
http://able2know.org/topic/247051-1
gungasnake

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 07:58 pm
@neologist,
The funniest part of this whole business is the head hunters wanting to talk about jobs in places like NY, NJ, Flori-DUH and Ca. Especially California, a lot of those idiots sound like they're in states of shock to hear that there are people in the world who don't want to live in places like that.....
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 09:23 pm
Pencil twirling may start out as innocent fun but then someone loses an eye ! And it leads to drugs, or worse, baton twirling ! I take it NJ doesn't have the death penalty ?
0 Replies