To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

revelette2

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:14 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
phooey
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:25 am
As a -ahem- champion wargamer myself, one of the first rules of warfare is "don't let the enemy get so close that he can take you by surprise and overun you".
Zimm broke that rule instead of backing off, so in that respect he was a dummy..Smile
neologist

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:41 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Or, he was simply a self righteous racist.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 04:47 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
Or, he was simply a self righteous racist.

The fact that "defending yourself from a minority will prompt people to falsely accuse you of racism" makes a strong argument for ensuring that all witnesses are dead and just slipping away, letting the police chalk everything up to gang activity.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 04:52 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: Or, he was simply a self righteous racist.

No mate, I don't think Zim was a Jehovah's Witness..Wink

"The white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other.....the greater aptitude and intelligence of the Caucasian"- JW Watchtower magazine July 15th 1902
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature
neologist

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 05:50 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I know nothing of the citations you post and have not bothered to check their authenticity. Were they at one time true, they certainly have no current basis in fact and have not had for at least as long as I have been associated, - over 40 years.

However, your own racist comments are considerably more recent, Romeo. Why not quote a few of those?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 09:08 pm
Quote:
Neologist said re JW racism: ..However, your own racist comments are considerably more recent, Romeo. Why not quote a few of those?

Simmer down mate, I FULLY AGREE with this statement by your JW founders because it's TRUE that on the whole our black friends are not as brainy as whites, it's FACT not racism..Smile-

"The white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other.....the greater aptitude and intelligence of the Caucasian"- JW Watchtower magazine July 15th 1902
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-racist-history-of-watchtower-literature

Black-white IQ differences-
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:11 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
I know nothing of the citations you post and have not bothered to check their authenticity. Were they at one time true, they certainly have no current basis in fact and have not had for at least as long as I have been associated, - over 40 years.

Your suggestion of racism on Mr. Zimmerman's part was also untrue.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
it's TRUE that on the whole our black friends are not as brainy as whites, it's FACT

That is not even remotely true. The only thing skin color does is react to sunlight differently.

Caucasians got their pale skin from interbreeding with neanderthals (who got their pale skin from living near the north pole where sunlight was thin and needed to penetrate deeply into the skin as much as possible).

Darker skin came from living near the equator, where there was too much sunlight and it needed to mostly be blocked at the skin's surface instead of penetrating deep.

None of it has anything whatsoever to do with intelligence.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 05:44 pm
Just look at all the third-world jungle states run by blacks, they're a complete disaster because they haven't the brains to run a hoopla stall let alone a country..Smile
For example South Africa was the "Jewel of Africa" when whites ran it, but after Mandelas blacks kicked them out it quickly descended back into the jungle-

"South Africa held its first universal elections in 1994, which the ANC won by an overwhelming majority. It has been in power ever since.
Crime is a prominent issue in South Africa. South Africa has a very high rate of murders, assaults, rapes (adult, child and infant), and other crimes compared to most countries.
According to the 2011 UNAIDS Report, South Africa has an estimated 5.6 million people living with HIV – more than any other country in the world"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa

neologist

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:16 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Many would disagree with you. I offered it only as a hypothetical.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:24 pm
If somebody's sitting on top of you pounding your head into the concrete, you defend yourself no matter whether the attackers black, white, red yellow or polka dot..Smile

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
- (President John Adams 1735-1826)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/John-Adams_zps62ebe82d.jpg~original
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 03:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Just look at all the third-world jungle states run by blacks, they're a complete disaster because they haven't the brains to run a hoopla stall let alone a country..Smile

Whites also have their share of corrupt leaders who run their nations into the ground.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 03:31 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Many would disagree with you.

Those people are evil scumbags.

neologist wrote:
I offered it only as a hypothetical.

There is no basis for accusing Mr. Zimmerman of any sort of racism.
neologist

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 02:38 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
There is no basis for accusing Mr. Zimmerman of any sort of racism.
Well. That settles it
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2014 03:23 pm
Quote:
Oralloy said: Whites also have their share of corrupt leaders who run their nations into the ground.

Yeah, beats me why people go on voting for the same corrupt politicians and parties year after year.
For examp there was a big "expenses-fiddling" scandal all over the Brit news a few years ago involving dozens of members of parliament.
Some were sacked, some resigned and a few were jailed.
But many of them carried on as politicians, and guess what, the Brit public carried on voting for them, you couldn't make it up!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 02:24 pm
Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver
A driver says George Zimmerman threatened to kill him, asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road rage incident today, 09/12/14
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 02:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?
I look upon him as a hero
for his active defense of his naborhood from burglars. He was a GOOD FELLOW.

David
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 02:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
I pray for the day Zimmerman's alligator mouth overloads his tadpole ass in just the right circumstance.
farmerman

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 05:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
A driver says George Zimmerman threatened to kill him, asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road rage incident

too bad this thug is still free.