blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:08 am
Deecups36 wrote:
Bear- You're making Deecups blush! Embarrassed

one of my specialties.....
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:18 am
Bear- I have the cutest picture of myself taken by my ex last summer on a roof, but I can't make it all fit! Something about pixels. Any suggestions?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:24 am
Lucky for me I have photos in the gallery.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:34 am
Deecups36 wrote:
Bear- I have the cutest picture of myself taken by my ex last summer on a roof, but I can't make it all fit! Something about pixels. Any suggestions?

I'm not the guy to ask....computer illiterate.....I had to have ebeth post my picture to the gallery for me.......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 10:44 am
However deecups, if it's a FFN shot, you can pm me for my email address... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Deecups36

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:07 am
hi Bear- Well, the picture in saved in My Pictures in My Documents and it's clean. I'm just in a bathing suit on a pretty sunny day. I would gladly post it, but I can figure out how to get it from My Pictures to the able2know site. If anyone can give Deecups a hand, I'd appreciate it.

Got to run to work now. I'll check in tonight.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 08:25 am
Deecups
I haven't checked out any of the picture gallery formats (not to keen about myself, too may sweets) but on most sites the way you do it is upload. There is usually a button to push where you can browse your own files to find your pictures, when you get to that you just push open and it will put that on the upload thing.

I don't explain very well. You should hear my directions for passerbyes who stop on our road for directions.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 08:34 am
Deecups, if the picture is too large, maybe one of the computer experts here can help you shrink it.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 10:03 am
Deecups36 wrote:
If anyone can give Deecups a hand, I'd appreciate it.

If you would like to attach it to an email message and send it to my MSN Messenger email address, I will use Photoshop to save it so you can use it as an avatar.

Some enterprising moderator has decided to edit my profile to delete everything I put in there, so the only way to send something to me is click on the "MSN" button below my post and use that email address to send the picture.
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 02:44 pm
Deecups36:

I would gladly give you a hand -- or two. Send me a PM.
0 Replies

wambli

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 02:42 am
And It makes me wonder
Tarantulas wrote:
But listening to (Kerry) say with a straight face that he's fascinated by rap music is too much to take.

I couldn't pass that comment without a reply from another white guy who grew up in the 60's, actually likes some rap music and is also fascinated by some modern rap lyrics & can still rap the lyrics of what I believe to be the first ever rap song 1965:
SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK BLUES
Johnny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
[/size]

http://www.slopbucket.com/bob/tbob/
Words and Music by Bob Dylan (excerpts only/visit link for full text)
http://www.slopbucket.com/bob/lyrics/5subter.html
"Keep a clean nose
Watch the plain clothes
You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows"
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 04:26 am
howdi wambli...you'll make the best sorts of friends here tossing in early Dylan lyrics. Some things are always welcome.
0 Replies