My daughter 27 is in a relationship with my ex boyfriend/best friend 50. How do I get over the hurt

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 07:30 am
I have been in my current relationship for 3 yrs. My boyfriend and I needed help moving so we paid for the help of my daughter and her husband. Us paying them to help us move made it possible for them to move close to us. Soon, my daughter got in a fight with her husband and ended up in the sack with my ex who was at this point my best friend and because of problems in my current relationship we were even considering getting back together, which my daughter was fully aware of. I have not seen them for 6 mo.my daughter, my best friend (soul mate), my son in law, my 2 grandbabies and all of my friends (whom were mutual friends of my ex and I). Because it goes against my morals to accept that my ex was introduced for 7 yrs to my daughter as a child and was now having sex with her.

chai2

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 07:50 am
@Kimberly9303,
It's hard getting over the fact that other people will live their lives in ways you don't approve, doesn't it?
Ragman

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 07:57 am
@Kimberly9303,
I couldn't follow that story even if I had a GPS, a map, a compass and a boy scout troop.
chai2

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 08:45 am
@Ragman,
Here's the cliff notes Ragman

Married daughter screws womans EX-boyfriend.
HOWEVER, womam was considering dumping current boyfriend to screw her EX-boyfriend.

Is angry daughter got to him first.
DrewDad

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 02:31 pm
@chai2,
Sheesh. Give her a little credit. Wouldn't you be crushed if you missed out on a prince like this guy?
0 Replies

clueless7321

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 11:50 pm
@Kimberly9303,
I guess he wasn't really your soul mate or a best friend, Your daughter has no loyalty or character. Move on, find someone else. In time you may be able to forgive your daughter if she ever shows any remorse or sympathy.
0 Replies

clueless7321

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 11:52 pm
@chai2,
The daughter doesn't respect boundries. She should have been loyal to her mom. To hell with the man, they come and go.
roger

Tue 30 Aug, 2016 11:57 pm
@clueless7321,
Made me smile, but I do agree.
0 Replies