All by myself for the first time...

suzy

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:51 pm
Well, since I did it last time, I know that changing my address with the RMV is free, so that isn't a problem. I only use my checks to pay bills, never in stores, so that shouldn't be too much of a hassle to use up what I've got. I have a brand new box of 200, and I ordered them special. They have Irish quotes on them. So I think I'll continue using them and see what happens. I use my visa check card when I shop, and there's no address on that.

I packed a bunch of stuff and brought it over there throughout the day, but it's hard to organize anything without my furniture there! We are moving that stuff Saturday. My two younger boys decided to get a place together! (isn't that cute?) Smile
and they signed papers for their place today, so we'll all be moving this weekend. Yikes!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:55 pm
My address on my ID is in a different state than my checks' address. No problems there.
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:57 pm
Oh, good.
I forgot to thank you all again! Thanks!
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:58 pm
suzy wrote:

Probably I would take a class at Assabet or Keefe tech

Don't take a CLASS, go out and shake your Assabet. :wink:

PS I would think twice about cable. All those channels give you too many excuses to stay home at night.
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:59 pm
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 10:11 pm
haha Jorge! Maybe I'll just do both! So there!
Wink
I don't think I will get cable. So expensive!
0 Replies