Benghazi, Putin. How's Obama doing?

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 11:34 am
@JTT,
Quote:
you lack the ability to think.

Then you should stop wasting your precious time on me. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/abduct.gif

The aliens just took Zinn.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 11:43 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Then you should stop wasting your precious time on me.

That's telling, cj. You think its a good idea that brain dead folks like you and sarah palin should be allowed to pollute society with your unenlightened maundering.

What a ludicrous brain dead notion! How conservative, how Republican of you, how American of you!

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 11:47 am
@JTT,
OK Deputy Dawg. You better get Sheriff Zinn to stop me.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/clubinhand.gif
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
More Dumb Dynasty, cj. Shall I get you an excavator or is your shovel enough for you?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:01 pm
@roger,
http://static.squarespace.com/static/524dc5c5e4b09484086fc271/5331aa4fe4b03ea35b271a32/5331aa4fe4b05a2fa30e0534/1395763812982/3.%20Trump.jpg?format=750w
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:08 pm
@panzade,
Well, then Trump will be dead. Putin means what he says.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:12 pm
@coldjoint,
There's just no stopping Dumb Dynasty.

How come no one has started a TV series by that name with sarah palin as the matriarch?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:18 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The report by the US Senate intelligence committee is based on a close reading of more than six million classified documents and includes case studies on virtually every single prisoner held in CIA “black sites” since 2001.

Its damning conclusions were approved by the 15-member committee in December 2012 but have since been bitterly contested by the CIA. However a vote is now expected on Thursday to declassify a 400-page executive summary that could be published as early as this summer.

A timely and important post from you. It's unfortunate that few on A2K will read it.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:33 pm
@panzade,
Encourage them to do so, Pan. Or repost it as needed. Lies sure get posted a lot here at a2k without anyone calling folks on them.

How many times have you heard the lie repeated that the USA was justified in attacking Afghanistan? How many times have you countered that lie?

Are you afraid that by using my name, or coming right out and stating I'm right about (----) that you won't be allowed to play in the sandbox?
panzade

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:37 pm
@JTT,
Didn't cross my mind as I rarely write the posters name I'm replying to.
One would think that"@JTT," would suffice.
JTT

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 12:50 pm
@panzade,
Yes, now that you mention it, Pan, I see that.

What about encouraging folks to read and discuss said article?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:21 am
Obama's utopia:

Quote:
Roughly half of all U.S. families have no money set aside for retirement, Federal Reserve data show. Not a cent. But even that alarming savings deficit doesn't fully capture the emerging socioeconomic crisis facing what is, after all, a rapidly graying nation.

That's because even Americans who work diligently to prepare for their later years are falling behind, thwarted by a confusing, patchwork system that has placed the burden of saving for retirement squarely onto individuals...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/danger-zone-americas-retirement-system-is-breaking-down/
panzade

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:42 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Obama's utopia:

Oh please!
Disingenuous at best.
Quote:
"What has happened over the last 20 or 30 years is a transfer of risk from employers to employees," said Anthony Webb, senior research economist with Boston College's Center for Retirement Research.

Quote:
Retirement once included a combination of pension plans, social security, and personal savings, but that traditional three-legged stool of retirement is deteriorating. Outside of the public sector, Baby Boomers will be known as the last generation to enjoy pension plans. Hardly anyone in Generation X — those born from the 1960s to early 1980s — will have guaranteed benefits from their employers, while millennials won’t even know what pension plans are without looking them up on their smartphones.

Quote:
...millions more find it hard or impossible to save, largely for reasons beyond their control. They are casualties of broad economic, social and other forces, from high unemployment, stagnant income and spiraling health care costs to eroding labor protections and rising income inequality. Behind these currents, as always, are political choices we make as a nation, along with the deep-pocketed special interests that steer public policy in ways that may not align with the common good.

Quote:
Ninety-two percent of businesses between two and 20 employees offer no workplace savings, because it’s too complicated or they perceive it to be, or they don’t want the exposure to it. That percentage represents almost 4 million businesses or 40 million employees that don’t have the ability to save at work.”

panzade

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@panzade,
Hardly reasons to lay it down at Obama's doorstep.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:02 am
@Brandon9000,
More like "large corporations utopia", Brandon.

Why isn't it expected of corporations that they be good citizens?

Dare I note that we are off topic, ... and that no one actually cares.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:09 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Obama's utopia:

Quote:
Roughly half of all U.S. families have no money set aside for retirement, Federal Reserve data show. Not a cent. But even that alarming savings deficit doesn't fully capture the emerging socioeconomic crisis facing what is, after all, a rapidly graying nation.

That's because even Americans who work diligently to prepare for their later years are falling behind, thwarted by a confusing, patchwork system that has placed the burden of saving for retirement squarely onto individuals...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/danger-zone-americas-retirement-system-is-breaking-down/

Because in Brandon's world families didn't exist before Obama came to power.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:30 am
@parados,
After many years of Obama's presidency, lots of things, particularly the economic situation of average people, are in poor condition. Of course, nothing that happens on his watch is his fault.
parados

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:43 am
@Brandon9000,
Saving is a lifetime project. It takes 40 years to save for retirement if you do it right. Obama has not been in office for that length of time or 20 years or 10 years. Your statement was ridiculous and ignores reality since families and saving should have been going on long before Obama took office.
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:47 am
@Brandon9000,
They have failed to mention, B, that he failed to hold the Bush gang if war criminals/terrorists to account but that's old hat. Can you point to one war criminal president that has been held to account? I wonder if parados can? Or cj or ... ?
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@panzade,
Quote:
A timely and important post from you. It's unfortunate that few on A2K will read it.

Much less discuss it, eh?
0 Replies