Congratulations, House Republicans!

coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 10:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

Quote:
Christian Values Congressman Vance McAllister Was Caught on Video Kissing a Staffer

Wow that should cost the GOP the Senate. What a maroon.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 01:50 am
@JTT,
I've just now had an opportunity to return to this thread and check out your link. Since I've stayed up way too late and it's nearly an hour long, I intend to watch it tomorrow, hopefully. I'd not heard of John Pilger before, but he seems to be legit.

There seems to be no shortage of injustice in the world. Obviously, I'm appalled by the mistreatment of indigenous people anywhere. It's heartbreaking! The rights of all peoples should be respected. We live in a world in which the strong crush those who aren't as strong or don't have the advantage. The news media needs to put aside whatever bias it may have (liberal or conservative) and report on all injustices committed by our respective countries.

What's interesting is that Great Britain's shameful conduct in this scandal was conducted by Labor administrations as well as Tory ones. The line goes that a Labor administration would be sensitive to the needs of natives subjected to imperialist whim, but apparently that hasn't been the case.

Thanks for calling attention to your topic. I wish there were more I could say. Sad

By the way, I bet Germlat has some interesting stories to relate to us. As we know, Germany's history in the last century was horribly traumatic.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:46 am
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/969943_722798927772638_36303001_n.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/969943_722798927772638_36303001_n.jpg

Bobsal...they are hypocrites on a cosmic scale!
Baldimo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
If only it were that easy.
NSFW (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:53 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo, the difference is anecdote vs the vast majority. Have you even tried to get insurance through ACA. The first sign that you might not be on track with the truth on ACA is the fact coldjoint agrees with you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:54 am
@coldjoint,
Cato Institute. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
Abortion has nothing to do with gun rights, safety regulations or the ACA. None of those three have anything to do with killing babies.

The only connection is that taxpayers get stuck with the cost of murder because of the ACA.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:56 am
@coldjoint,
You are a cad. glitterbag has done more for this country than you'll ever get to know. Shame on you.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You are a cad. glitterbag has done more for this country than you'll ever get to know

What about equality? Don't I get an award for just being me? After all doing nothing is rewarded. Why should I be any different?

BTW, I pay my taxes and obey the law. And that helps everyone in this country.

How about Obamas mama?http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:06 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

If only it were that easy.

Not sure about "easy"...or how that even applies, Baldimo.

But I will amend what I said to include "in my opinion."

In my opinion, the Republicans who insist on banning abortion on the grounds of "killing innocent humans"...ARE HYPOCRITES ON A COSMIC SCALE.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If you want to truth, I did look at the ACA after it launched in Oct. I chose a plan that was similar to what I have with my job. The plan cost more, and I didn't qualify for subsides due to my income.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:09 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Abortion has nothing to do with gun rights, safety regulations or the ACA. None of those three have anything to do with killing babies.

The only connection is that taxpayers get stuck with the cost of murder because of the ACA.

We weren't talking about "abortion", CJ...we were talking about Republicans who insist on banning abortions BECAUSE it kills innocent humans.

They are hypocrites...which that blub points out...

...and which I seconded.

In any case, abortion is not murder.
parados

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:15 am
@Baldimo,
Of course a private plan will cost more than one subsidized by your employer. I guess we can't expect you to do an honest comparison.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:16 am
@Frank Apisa,
http://www.ldjackson.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/intolerant-liberal-hypocrite.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:18 am
@parados,
Quote:
I guess we can't expect you to do an honest comparison.

More irony.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/ohmygod.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 11:31 am
@parados,
What wasn't honest?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 11:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
In any case, abortion is not murder.

When it is done because the parent does not want to be bothered or pay for the irresponsible action that bought the pregnancy about, or the child is the wrong sex it is murder.
parados

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 12:14 pm
@Baldimo,
How much of your health insurance does your employer pay? Most people have no idea. It seems you failed to include that in your comparison.