Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
Do you think if you use pink, no one will notice that you have no credible source for numbers?

You still have no numbers for anyone to check. Transparency doesn't mean you produce nothing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 11:06 am
@parados,
Nice job catching ol' cj yammering in a circle.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 11:15 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
But for how long? That high percentage is due to the cancellations the law caused.

Because one of the provisions is that the insurance companies are no longer allowed to spend less than 80% of your premium on health care. They are required to send excess profits back to you. They cancelled because the insurance companies were not able to keep the profits from young people who are healthy and take little health care. Thanks for proving my point.

Your mom isn't quite so disappointed in you at least on this.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
They cancelled because the insurance companies were not able to keep the profits from young people

That is laughable. They cancelled the policies because they did not cover drug addictions, contraceptives, and maternity, among other things. All things that need to be on policies to pay for those who can't. Try the truth once in a while.

And I won't bring up your mom unless Al Sharpton sends me another nude pic of her.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:27 pm
Quote:
IRS agent says NO progressive groups were targeted like Tea Party groups, despite what Dems allege

I am certainly not surprised. Democrats have lied from the start. The DOJ does nothing except huddle with Lerner.
http://therightscoop.com/irs-agent-says-no-progressive-groups-were-targeted-like-tea-party-groups-despite-what-dems-allege/
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:37 pm
Quote:
Peer-Reviewed Paper Encourages Lying to Promote Global Warming Hoax

Why would anyone support liars? Handouts, favors, should I go on? Progressives are morally bankrupt and incapable of fact based debate.

Quote:
It appears that news media and some pro-environmental organizations have the tendency to accentuate or even exaggerate the damage caused by climate change. This article provides a rationale for this tendency by using a modified International Environmental Agreement (IEA) model with asymmetric information. We find that the information manipulation has an instrumental value, as it ex post induces more countries to participate in an IEA, which will eventually enhance global welfare. From the ex ante perspective, however, the impact that manipulating information has on the level of participation in an IEA and
on welfare is ambiguous.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=44268
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:38 pm
@coldjoint,
joi9nt says, in still another unsourced cite:
Quote:
Put aside the numbers for a moment, and the daily argument.

“Seven point one million people have signed up!”

“But six million people lost their coverage and were forced onto the exchanges! That’s no triumph, it’s a manipulation. And how many of the 7.1 million have paid?”

Whoever your unnamed source is, joint, he/she instantly lost all credibility wqith this nonsense. The people whose policies were cancelled were NEVER "forced into the exchanges. THAT IS TOTAL NONSENSE, like most of your cites. Spokespeople for the insurance industry (NOT the White House) have said all along that "the vast majority" (their phrase) were offered new policies by the companies they were already using, WHICH THEY TOOK. They were NEVER counted in the exchange totals at all. Where do you keep coming up with such utter rot, joint?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The people whose policies were cancelled were NEVER "forced into the exchanges. THAT IS TOTAL NONSENSE

If their policies were cancelled it is the same thing. Do you like manipulated and lied to better?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Where do you keep coming up with such utter rot, joint?

Like you can keep your plan and doctor?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

If their policies were cancelled it is the same thing. Do you like manipulated and lied to better?

You are the one manipulating and lying.

I notice you still haven't come up with numbers that would be accurate to dispute the numbers you claim are inaccurate.

Scream some more in pink. Maybe no one will notice your statements are completely unsupported with any actual facts.
parados

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:00 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Insurance companies have stated that the majority of those were offered new policies outside the exchange and they took them.

Who's lying? The insurance companies that actually take money from people or Pinkie who just spends his time here saying everyone else is lying but never presenting any actual facts?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:07 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Maybe no one will notice your statements are completely unsupported with any actual facts.

Where are the numbers of people who have actually paid? Why doesn't Obama say that most will be subsidized by taxpayers? I am not lying. I am posting sources that disagree with proven liars. You just have to learn to deal with it. Just like the people that deal with a president that lies and goes around Congress and is arming more and more federal agencies. His personal attack dogs.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:09 pm
@parados,
Quote:
here saying everyone else is lying

I will say it again Obama is a proven liar. And the poorest excuse for an American, let alone a president. Case closed.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:15 pm
ColdDope do you even bother to change feet? It seems every time ColdDope opens ColdDope's mouth ColdDope inserts a foot. I'm just wondering if ColdDope manages to remove the old foot before inserting the new one.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:15 pm
Quote:
Former Top Democrat Says Obama is a Liar… The Media is Silent

An honest Democrat, I'm impressed.

Quote:
Bob Kerrey, a former US senator from Nebraska, ripped into the president in a recent interview, saying that he was a liar and a deceiver who was reelected because he deliberately misled the public.

http://conservativetribune.com/top-dem-says-obama-lied/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
It hasn't changed. And the new film about Muslim honor killings is being a called Islamophobic and banned at universities. Feminists and liberals say nothing.

The religion does nothing but put the lefts hypocrisy directly in the spotlight. And the replies of hater and bigot fly with "gay" abandon to anyone who tells them that.

As you already know, I'm not a conservative (although I would fail to meet the litmus test of today's progressives simply on the basis of a few issues). But I must admit that your observation of this particular situation has the ring of truth here. In other words, I'm afraid you're right. (Granted, I'm not well informed about the intellectual climate on the campuses of many colleges and universities today.) Politics can be very sad and discouraging, indeed.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:34 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
But I must admit that your observation of this particular situation has the ring of truth here. In other words, I'm afraid you're right.

Islam is a huge problem. It is the elephant in the room in every country that values basic freedoms. And this administration bends over backwards to push their agenda, with special treatment A 1400 yr old agenda.

Islam is an ideology first and a religion second. It garnered 150 followers in 10 yrs. After gaining military superiority it grew by 100,000 in 3 years. It is political, not spiritual. It is supremacist and sexist and violent.

Democrats feeds the monster because the monster has money. Ungodly amounts. And say nothing about the raging antisemitic rallies on our university campuses. But if a Muslim is offended, look out. This is another one-sided liberal progressive group being manipulated that will backfire on them. Time will tell and I know what it is going to say.

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Do you see a pattern here? At one point I lose my temper and call you a jerk. As a result, I receive several "thumbs up." But when I actually dare to agree with you on a single occasion, I get a "thumbs down" in just a few minutes later. (I'd be disappointed if I didn't receive more. Mr. Green )

I knew it would happen! Laughing This sort of online immaturity is as predictable as sunrise. I wonder how many of these brave souls would use the "thumbs down" feature if they knew they would be identified. Anonymity is a great source of courage.

The way some people around here act, I feel like I'm back in junior high or elementary school. "If you talk to him, I won't be your friend!" Sheese! Rolling Eyes Laughing
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 03:44 pm
@wmwcjr,
I'd vote you up, Bill, but the thumbs up/down system is for cowards and little kids. Robert started it to include the cowards and little kidlins to increase his readership which goes towards increased revenue.

How many thumbs up will I get for that? Smile
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 04:15 pm
@JTT,
I don't know. But since I'm a little kid at heart, I'll give you a thumbs up. Laughing

Thanks for the post! Smile
0 Replies