Congratulations, House Republicans!

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:59 pm
Speaking of slime. Let's kill our baby because it is the wrong sex.

Quote:
Sex-Selection Abortion Used in US, Already Skewing Gender Ratio

I don't consider a viable reason to take a life. I honestly do not care what countries do it.

Democrats are the abortion party(overwhelmingly) Are you proud of yourselves?

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/04/06/sex-selection-abortion-used-in-us-already-skewing-gender-ratio/
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 01:01 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
That's what brain dead idiots use precisely because they can't respond in any meaningful fashion.

Self-examination, that is a start, keep it up
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
"The Pink Prevaricator" wrote:
His numbers are counting people caught at the border and returned as deported. That was never a measure for deportations until Obama. So those false numbers come from his administration.

Provide us a source for your numbers that show his numbers to be wrong. I'll bet you can't do so without using the same government numbers that Obama used.

"The Pink Prevaricator" wrote:
And we all know that the number of people that are leaving the work force or have run out of benefits are not figured into the unemployment numbers.
So, let's see your source for the correct numbers then. Once again, I'll bet you can't provide numbers without using a government source.

I think the problem isn't that the numbers are wrong. You just disagree on what the numbers mean and which numbers should be used. So the reality is that the numbers don't lie at all since your source will be the exact same source that you claim is a lie.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 04:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So the reality is that the numbers don't lie

They do not give an accurate picture of the state of the economy, or the real number actually convicted of a crime and deported. So they might as well be a lie.

Being a Democratic shill you should understand smoke and mirrors better than most. It is what the message you advance is built on. Painting a picture of hope when the only hope progressives have is that their bullshit is not found out by the people they manipulate. So far so good, at least on this forum.
parados

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 05:05 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

They do not give an accurate picture of the state of the economy, or the real number actually convicted of a crime and deported. So they might as well be a lie.

I've been giving you every opportunity to present us with your numbers but you haven't done so.
What are we supposed to believe, the numbers that actually exist or the numbers that you can't seem to present?

This is the kind of nonsense I have come to expect from you. You whine that the numbers are wrong and then when asked to give real numbers you fail to do so and accuse anyone that asks to see your numbers of being a shill and hoodwinked by smoke and mirrors.

The simple fact is you don't have anything at all to present. Nothing. Nada. You paint a dire picture but can't seem to use anything other than pink crayons. Join the grown up world. Give us numbers that mean something since you claim the other numbers don't mean anything.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:04 pm
@parados,
Quote:
This is the kind of nonsense I have come to expect from you.

Sure thing, Shill. Then why do you answer?

Quote:
Give us numbers that mean something

I could ask you the same. Give us some numbers that show the actual picture of the countries economics, not the ones that make this **** administration look good.
parados

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:26 pm
@coldjoint,
So you have no numbers. You have no evidence you can present that would convince anyone. Your only argument is that the existing numbers are wrong. Sorry Pinkie. That's not how the real business world works. If you can't present evidence then we will go with the side that does actually present numbers we can look at.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:43 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you have no numbers.

I do not need to posts numbers to prove deception and manipulation. The actions and stonewalling of this administration are more than adequate proof.

And you view of what is real, and what is not, is based on lies( at best half truths). And no matter what you say I and others will never see it any other way.
parados

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:47 pm
@coldjoint,
So you still have no numbers.

How can we know what is being manipulated if you won't give us the actual numbers?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 5627985)
Quote:

Meaning what?

You tell me I have no idea which post you are responding to. And don't talk about my mother you slimeball.

Read your post dip stick. I think very highly of your mother, it you she and I think is an asshat.
raprap

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Oooh! The ColdDoper admits he cannot put up!!!! What is the ColdDoper going to do? ColdDoper cannot shut up when caught on the bad end of any confrontation. ColdDope idiocy knows no such bounds.

C'mon ColdDoper give it that good old ignorant ColdDoper try. We're waiting.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
How can we know what is being manipulated

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/lolol.gif
raprap

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow!!! A ColdDoper laughing meme!!!

What a idiotic comeback!!!

ColdDope in the land of the stupid, ColdDope is the master.

Whoop Whoop Hurray!!!

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Read your post dip stick. I think very highly of your mother, it you she and I think is an asshat.

I have only one post? Could have fooled me. And you do not know my mother and she has nothing to do with any of this. Your comments only show the true mean spirited left. Frustrated by the truth they lash out at someones family. Anything but the subject(whatever that is)Typical.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Proves nothing of the sort, asshat,(your mother says 'hello').
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:54 pm
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2906/13673768794_040fe655cb_o.jpg
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
You would think feminists in the US would be troubled by sex-selection abortion.

I have two daughters who are now young adults. They have excelled academically and are quite honorable in the way they treat others. Both of them are better human beings than I was at their ages. So I didn't have a son, so what? I couldn't be more proud of my daughters.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:05 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
You would think feminists in the US would be troubled by sex-selection abortion.

Yes you would. But if any are, they are as silent about it as they are of Islams abuse and sexism.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:10 pm
Quote:
View Profilebobsal u1553115

Quote:
Dems Have A Real Problem With Seniors

Democrats traditionally haven’t done very well with American seniors, and now it looks like the problem is getting worse. We keep hearing about how Republicans have a problem with younger voters, but older voters are more reliable about getting to the polls and could spell trouble for the Dems in November. Not to mention that Obamacare is turning off voters of all ages.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/04/dems-have-a-real-problem-with-seniors/
Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a liberal hack. I think she should run instead of Killary. After all she is just a liar, not complicit in murder. Killary is both.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Good point! During the 1970s Gloria Steinem objected to the very low social and legal status of women in Saudi Arabia, but today such sexism seems to elicit an indifferent attitude from a lot of people.