Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Which specific EO are you talking about Baldimo?

Obama's EOs can be found here:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

I can find no EO that specifically deals with amnesty for immigrants.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:54 pm
@Baldimo,
You havent proved anything. All you've done is stated your opinion as truth which I disagree with. My opinion is just as good as yours and I have posted what I consider proof for my opinion earlier and am not going over it again.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I can find no EO that specifically deals with amnesty for immigrants.

You couldn't find your asshole with radar.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:16 pm
Quote:
THE LEFT IS AFRAID OF A 12YR. OLD: Boy Makes “Obama Doesn’t Love America” Video, Then The SPEECH NAZIS SHOW UP

Quote:
On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That’s when he learned his account and page had been locked for “suspicious activity.”

Wow. Pathetic.
http://clashdaily.com/2015/03/the-left-is-afraid-of-a-12yr-old-boy-makes-obama-doesnt-love-america-video-then-the-speech-nazis-show-up/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:32 pm
Quote:
DIABOLICAL: Democrats building a "country within a country" using 15 million illegals who they call "New Americans"

Quote:

The White House has plans to legalize 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants who will then establish a “country within a country.”

Susan Payne is a contributor to WCBM, Baltimore and Co-Host of the Pat McDonough Radio Show,

Unbeknownst to the Obama officials, Ms. Payne was invited to listen in on conference calls at an immigration rally. Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls. What Ms. Payne learned needs to be immediately shared with Congress and the public.

It should be noted that Ted Hayes, founder of America’s Black Shield, also listened in on these calls.

The “Task Force of New Americans” and the “Receiving Communities” are part of a plan by the Obama administration to develop a “country within a country” which will eventually form a new, and instantly fundamentally transformed United States.

The conference calls and meetings surrounding the task force made it clear Barack Obama is planning to legalize and protect 13 to 15 million illegal immigrants who will then be moved onto citizenship.

When these “new Americans” come out of the shadows, the communities in which they’ve been placed will be designated as “receiving communities.”

The “new Americans” are considered “seedlings” by the White House and the “receiving communities” are the “fertile ground” to nurture them, according to comments made during the meetings.

Citizens will then be pushed into the shadows as the “New Americans” come out of the shadows.

One member of the task force said they will be forming a “country within a country”.

At the meetings, it was said that “immigrants need to be aware of benefits they are entitled to”.

The participants in the meeting also discussed the fact that these immigrants would not be interested in assimilating. They would “navigate not assimilate”.

Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through.

Refugees are given an allowance, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.

The meeting participants also discussed the need to convince state and local officials to give no interest loans to the “refugees.” This way we can fund our own destruction.

Listen to this shocking and frightening interview:

All this information was available in November, only the goals were not so clearly stated.

It’s not just those who receive amnesty, it’s all the immigrants he is transporting from the Middle East, Africa, Haiti and so on.

He has tied the hands of Border Patrol and ICE. He has opened our borders and refuses to vet those who get through.

President Obama often rules by memos and he did so in the case of the task force and receiving communities. On November 21, 2014, he issued the Presidential Memorandum — Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees for the purpose of creating welcoming communities and fully integrating immigrants and refugees.

It was established at the same time as his task force and its entire purpose was to provide entitlements for “new Americans.”

We mustn’t forget that the Obama administration hand selected neighborhoods that would take illegal immigrants, most noticeably this past summer when he flew them all over the country and wouldn’t tell anyone where they were. They were not only children, there were many more adults.

Cecilia Munoz, who was in on the conference call, is tied to LaRaza and it is LaRaza and other radical open borders groups who are behind forcing illegal immigrants onto neighborhoods and then treating them like a protected class.

A HUD rule passed in July 2013 was reversed by a U.S. District Court but it does look like the plan to develop “receiving communities.”

Judge Richard Leon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia reversed it because he objected to the department overstepping its powers to legislate and deliver outcomes never intended by Congress.

Reversed or not, it shows where the administration is going.

The rule by Obama’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) would allow the government to infringe on the rights of one group to benefit another group in a “protected class”.

HUD “published the regulation pursuant to the Fair Housing Act that defines discrimination as actions or policies that while neutral and nondiscriminatory in their intent have a disparate impact, shown through statistics, on a group of persons defined in terms of race (and other protected groups)”, according to the Weekly Standard.

The rule would give the government the power to redistribute illegal immigrants, drug addicts, criminals, everyone who fits into a “protected class” according to the government’s definition throughout every neighborhood in the country and do it according to racial quotas.

The rule ties government zoning rules to HUD grants and it opens communities up to lawsuits if they refuse their quota.

It transforms neutral policies and actions into racism.

The federal government – HUD – would influence zoning laws by providing set standards, guidelines, and goals to “measure” and “assess” how well a community is meeting its Fair Housing obligations. It works in conjunction with Obama’s neighborhood mapping and his ultimate goal of redistributing all the resources in every neighborhood in the United States.

The Supreme Court will weigh in on this issue soon. Whether the Fair Housing Act supports disparate impact claims is currently pending on writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court in Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs v. The Inclusive Communities Project, Inc., Case No. 13-1371.

It won’t matter, Obama is forcing illegal immigrants on neighborhoods throughout the country with or without this rule.

Barack Obama and his administration appear to be social engineering us into a new America.

How about this ****? Tell me Obama does not hate this country and it citizens. I will never believe he doesn't. And the progressive pigs and shills that support him need to be thrown out of office.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2015/03/diabolical-democrats-building-country.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:57 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_C--JGVAAAul1a.jpg

These are not patriots or lovers of freedom.
http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/jesusvomit.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 10:17 am
@RABEL222,
Baldimo and icebrain seems to think their opinions has value. LOL

Rolling on the floor crying with laughter. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:12 am
@parados,
I never said anything about amnesty nor him granting amnesty.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:15 am
@RABEL222,
I have proven that what Obama did is nothing like what Reagan did. To say other wise is to wear blinders. You haven't posted anything other then to try and make me argue something I didn't say. Your not going to go over it again because you have nothing to go over. The actions of Reagan and Obama were totally different and can not be compared as equal.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:22 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I have proven that what Obama did is nothing like what Reagan did. To say other wise is to wear blinders. You haven't posted anything other then to try and make me argue something I didn't say. Your not going to go over it again because you have nothing to go over. The actions of Reagan and Obama were totally different and can not be compared as equal.

They both issued Executive Orders...based on what they supposed was reasonable purpose.

How can you say they are totally different...unless you mean the wording of the EO Obama issued is different from the wording Reagan did?

All EO's ARE different...but you assertion that they are totally different because the motivation was different is absurd.

They are different people...they have different priorities. Of course there is a difference. But to suggest, as you are doing, that the "difference" is that one was "right and proper" and one "wrong and improper" is nonsense.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
The only thing they had in common was that they wrote an EO. You are sticking to some sort of fiction to justify feeling good about what Obama did. Obama's EO was out of thin air and granted protections and permissions that illegal immigrants do not get under our current immigration system. To grant them those rights is creating a law. To defer those deportations is within his power. To grant SS cards working rights is not within his power.

Reagan's EO clarified unclear language that was written into an immigration law that was passed by Congress the year before. What is Obama working with to grant these permissions?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:51 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

The only thing they had in common was that they wrote an EO. You are sticking to some sort of fiction to justify feeling good about what Obama did. Obama's EO was out of thin air and granted protections and permissions that illegal immigrants do not get under our current immigration system. To grant them those rights is creating a law. To defer those deportations is within his power. To grant SS cards working rights is not within his power.

Reagan's EO clarified unclear language that was written into an immigration law that was passed by Congress the year before. What is Obama working with to grant these permissions?

Baldimo, earlier I said to Rabel:

Quote:
Rabel...what Baldimo is actually saying is: If Reagan and Bush did it...it is okay. If Obama did it...it isn't.

The fact that there are structural differences in what was done...is truly not important to him. He is only interested in making Obama wrong. If the matter were totally reversed and Reagan and Bush had done what Obama has done...and Obama had done what Reagan and Bush did...he would have the same complaint against Obama...and would pursue it with as much enthusiasm as he is displaying here.

By trying to be reasonable with him...you are, as we used to say, pissing into the wind.

I am persuaded more than ever that I hit the nail squarely on its head there, Baldimo.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are entitled to your wrong opinion Frank. Obama is wrong and one court has already said as much. He over stepped his bounds.

You are going to have to find an immigration law that Obama was clarifying with his EO, because that is what Reagan did. If you can't find one, then Obama made a law which he is not permitted to do.

I understand you have unconditional support for illegal immigrants but Obama just can't grant them protections because he wants to. That isn't how our country works.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

You are entitled to your wrong opinion Frank. Obama is wrong and one court has already said as much. He over stepped his bounds.

You are going to have to find an immigration law that Obama was clarifying with his EO, because that is what Reagan did. If you can't find one, then Obama made a law which he is not permitted to do.

I understand you have unconditional support for illegal immigrants but Obama just can't grant them protections because he wants to. That isn't how our country works.

Thank you for sharing, Baldimo.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Baldimo and icebrain seems to think their opinions has value

Neither of us are going to die fooled, you are a different story.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
I notice you can't point to the specific EO. I will bet you can never point to the specific EO.
parados

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:31 pm
@Baldimo,
Well, just point me to any EO on immigration then.
parados

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The only thing they had in common was that they wrote an EO.

Which EO are you referring to?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:52 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Well, just point me to any EO on immigration then.

The EO is a product of Barack Obama...and that is what is wrong with it for Baldimo. The content and scope of the EO are not important...he would have scorned it no matter its content and scope.

I suspect I know the frustration he is enduring. I endured it during the Reagan and both Bush fiascoes.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 02:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:

I notice you can't point to the specific EO.

Sure I can, you, Emasculated Oaf.
0 Replies