Getting Ready For the Fourth Palestinian Rejection

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:45 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
I was 19 in 1967 when I saw the newspaper headlines- "IT'S WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST!" as Israeli tanks (many supplied by America) rolled into Palestine, and I remember thinking "Is Israel allowed to do that? Is it legal?"

Of course it is legal for Jews to defend themselves when people attack them.

Romeo Fabulini wrote:
It was all over within a few days and became known as the "Six-Day War", but the Palestinians and the muslim world don't see it that way and regard the war as still ongoing for the 47 years right up to the present day.
They've got a point and I can't see any prospect of peace til Israel gets out of Palestine.

If the Palestinians refuse to make peace, they will be packed up in buses and transported to Gaza.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:46 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
The trouble really started as long ago as 1948 when the Israelis decided to create Israel smack in the middle of muslim lands-

Not really. The trouble started when Muslims started pretending that if they steal other people's land, it somehow becomes Muslim land.

Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Sounds a bit cheeky to me, no wonder the muslims were miffed and started sporadically shelling and sniping at Israel.

The dead ones don't attack Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:46 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Quote:
Advocate said: Israel has a 5,000 year history in that little piece of the ME. That piece is hardly Muslim land

Tell the muslims that! Wink

No point in talking to them. Just ramp up the DroneStrikes.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:49 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Why don't the great American people start saying "Why the hell are we propping up Israel? What has Israel ever done for us?"

Because we are happy to support Israel.

Money well spent. Give them even more.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 06:23 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Why did the muslims hit America with 9/11?

Because they want to conquer the world, commit genocide against all non-Muslims, and create a global Islamic dictatorship where it would be a capital crime for a woman to learn how to read.

They rightly believed that we would act to oppose that, and (much like WWII Japan) they wrongly believed that we would be intimidated into standing down by such a brutal attack.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 06:23 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
When the muslim world gets its hands on backpack-nukes it'll really hit the fan, Saddam spelt it out-
"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?" -Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

That's why America should start falling away from Israel NOW because Israel is bristling with nukes and well able to defend herself anyway, she certainly doesn't need American help in that respect!
And a split from America would benefit Israel too, because Israel will have a free hand to do as she pleases without Washington's interference..Smile

Neither the US nor Russia is going to supply Muslims with backpack nukes. And no one else has carried out the nuclear tests that are necessary to be capable of making them.

The US is never going to stop supporting Israel.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 04:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
What’s more if “the Jewish people” have been there for about 4,000 years, the Palestinians have been there longer because they are made up of peoples that predate the advent of Judaism and peoples that had professed Judaism after its advent, and peoples that profess and have professed other religions.

The Palestinians were a neighboring people. They were part of the same Canaanite population during the Bronze Age. But during the Iron Age, when the Israelites lived in the West Bank area, the Palestinians instead lived in one of the kingdoms that bordered Israel. They were Edomites or Moabites, or something similar to that.

The Palestinians lived throughout Palestine, your simplistic distiction between them and "Israelites" notwithstanding. The Palestinians are the decendants of the "Israelites" and the other ancient peoples of Palestine. The handful of "Jews" that were there when the Zionists began to arrogate Palestine were also decendants of the "Israelites" and the other peoples of Palestine.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionist, and their enablers, namely the US and Europe, have yet to learn that peace will never be achieved by violating the Palestinian peoples’ rights to Palestine.

If the Palestinians refuse to accept 1967 borders, they will be packed up in buses and driven to Gaza.

Uh-huh.
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The Palestinians lived throughout Palestine, your simplistic distiction between them and "Israelites" notwithstanding.

Genetic science shows that the Palestinians were a separate population from the Israelite culture. Therefore the Palestinians lived somewhere else.

Just because science and history prove you wrong, that does not justify referring to them as simplistic.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Palestinians are the decendants of the "Israelites"

Nope. Genetic science shows that the Palestinians are not in any way descended from the Israelites.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:00 pm
@oralloy,
Where is this "genetic science" of yours, other than in the figments of your imagination?
oralloy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Where is this "genetic science" of yours, other than in the figments of your imagination?

Same place as the last several times I've linked it for you.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:11 pm
@InfraBlue,
There is plenty of genetic evidence that Muslims are severely inbred. And has anyone asked you why the Palestinians refuse to recognize a Jewish state?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5g82H26dnnGSAqMkzFykJuXsMLfTMdwl_ZU56IKrXeqlztby&t=1
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:33 pm
@oralloy,
Oh yeah, maxdancona's article that you cited which you proceeded to completely ignore and instead write your flights of fancy.

That dog won't hunt.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 03:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

The Palestinians lived throughout Palestine, your simplistic distiction between them and "Israelites" notwithstanding. The Palestinians are the decendants of the "Israelites" and the other ancient peoples of Palestine. The handful of "Jews" that were there when the Zionists began to arrogate Palestine were also decendants of the "Israelites" and the other peoples of Palestine.

Bingo! The first Christians were Jews and the bible states Abraham's first son was Ishmael who was blessed to become a leader of a great nation, that of Islam.

I'm an unbelievable in gods but a lot of knowledge may be found in the Bible for the Old Testament was written by many ancients.....the New Testament, well, many people who wrote about Jesus did not live during the life of this Christian prophet. As you so eloquently put it, InfraBlue, all these people descended from the same source in Caanan, i.e., "the ancient peoples of Palestine" which consisted of many tribes, yet they were all Palestinians from the land of Palestine. For some to say there is no such people as Palestinians, then they must also include the descendants of the Hebrews. It is said Palestinians have more of the ancient Jewish DNA in them than the European Jews.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 07:21 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
yet they were all Palestinians from the land of Palestine

There never was, and still is not a Palestine.

But you could answer these questions
http://www.drybonesproject.com/blog/D09524_1.gif
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 08:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Oh yeah, maxdancona's article that you cited which you proceeded to completely ignore and instead write your flights of fancy.
That dog won't hunt.

You cannot cite a single occurrence of me ignoring the results of that study, or writing anything that deviates from the results of that study.
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 08:48 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
For some to say there is no such people as Palestinians, then they must also include the descendants of the Hebrews.

Better to merely say that the Palestinians were a neighboring Iron Age culture -- perhaps Ammon or Moab or Edom (or maybe the Phoenicians).

Moment-in-Time wrote:
It is said Palestinians have more of the ancient Jewish DNA in them than the European Jews.

Only dishonest people who make up fraudulent claims would ever say such nonsense.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 08:57 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Only dishonest people who make up fraudulent claims would ever say such nonsense.

Not the nicest crowd here.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
That dog won't hunt.

You cannot cite a single occurrence of me ignoring the results of that study, or writing anything that deviates from the results of that study.

Yes I can. You said, "genetic science shows that the Palestinians were a separate population from the Israelite culture. Therefore the Palestinians lived somewhere else." Like I said yours are flights of fancy that completely ignore the article you cite.
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 09:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Yes I can. You said, "genetic science shows that the Palestinians were a separate population from the Israelite culture. Therefore the Palestinians lived somewhere else."

Your cite is a case where all my words fully comply with everything that the study says.

The study shows that the Palestinians and Israelis separated in the Bronze Age.

That means that during the subsequent Iron Age, they were two separate cultures.

The Israelites were an Iron Age culture.

InfraBlue wrote:
Like I said yours are flights of fancy that completely ignore the article you cite.

But the reality is, everything I say is grounded in science and fully complies with the article in question.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:44 pm
@oralloy,
Point out exactly where the article states that "the Palestinians and Israelis separated in the Bronze Age." Point out where the article even mentions "Israelites" and "the Iron Age."