Getting Ready For the Fourth Palestinian Rejection

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 03:23 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Israel has the right to claim territory as a prize of war.

See if Russia gives the Ukraine back.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 05:17 pm
@Advocate,
The trouble really started as long ago as 1948 when the Israelis decided to create Israel smack in the middle of muslim lands-
WIKI- On May 14, 1948 in a public ceremony, Ben-Gurion read the Israeli Declaration of Independence, declaring the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

Sounds a bit cheeky to me, no wonder the muslims were miffed and started sporadically shelling and sniping at Israel.
Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 07:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

The trouble really started as long ago as 1948 when the Israelis decided to create Israel smack in the middle of muslim lands-
WIKI- On May 14, 1948 in a public ceremony, Ben-Gurion read the Israeli Declaration of Independence, declaring the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel

Sounds a bit cheeky to me, no wonder the muslims were miffed and started sporadically shelling and sniping at Israel.

It's a pity you didn't read the Wikepedia piece that you cite. You would have seen that Israel has a 5,000 year history in that little piece of the ME. That piece is hardly Muslim land. Don't forget that it was the British Mandate and the Ottoman Empire before that.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 07:42 pm
Quote:
Advocate said: Israel has a 5,000 year history in that little piece of the ME. That piece is hardly Muslim land

Tell the muslims that! Wink
Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 09:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Israel does that every day. But Muslims think they are entitled to anything they want. Europe is quickly learning that.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 09:38 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Israel does that every day. But Muslims think they are entitled to anything they want. Europe is quickly learning that.
more likely they believe that playing the victim will make them sure winners in the long run. Do you think they are wrong?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:07 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Europe is quickly learning that.

European citizens know already. Their liberal leaders have sold them out. And violence and intimidation are common place. The only people fighting back are the Buddhists in Thailand and Burma.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:17 pm
I think most people in America, Britain and the West couldn't care less if Israel and the Muslim world nuke themselves out of existence, I know I don't give a damn.
What the Americans SHOULD care about is why the govt has been pumping their taxpayers cash and super-duper weaponry into Israel for over 50 years, thereby putting the US on the muslim world's hit list for being a friend of Israel.
Why don't the great American people start saying "Why the hell are we propping up Israel? What has Israel ever done for us?"
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:33 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
thereby putting the US on the muslim world's hit list for being a friend of Israel.

Islams hit list is non-Muslims. The support of Israel is an excuse for apologists.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Why did the muslims hit America with 9/11?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
9/11?

To ruin the economy and intimidate our citizens and more importantly our politicians. And to promote anti-American propaganda around the Muslim world.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 11:19 pm
Bin Laden spelt it out and the muslim world agrees with him-

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation" - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997

When the muslim world gets its hands on backpack-nukes it'll really hit the fan, Saddam spelt it out-
"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?" -Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

That's why America should start falling away from Israel NOW because Israel is bristling with nukes and well able to defend herself anyway, she certainly doesn't need American help in that respect!
And a split from America would benefit Israel too, because Israel will have a free hand to do as she pleases without Washington's interference..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/time3.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 11:30 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Bin Laden spelt it out and the muslim world agrees with him-

Then the world is a fool. It is playing the victim card and people fell hard for that.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 09:50 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
bin Laden made it very clear, early on, that his reason for 9/11 was the USA presence in the ME, especially the presence in Saudi Arabia. The thing about Israel was a convenient afterthought.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:33 pm
@Advocate,
Grudges are grudges and the muslim world will always have a grudge against Israel for taking Palestine off them, it's human nature.
Likewise american blacks will always have a grudge against white honkies for enslaving their ancestors, and the american indians will also have a grudge against the white eyes for taking their land..Smile
coldjoint

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 01:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
s have a grudge against Israel for taking Palestine off them,

The UN established Israel.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
The UN established Israel, and Israel said "Thanks very much"
But the muslim world said "Hey wait a minute!"
If I was muslim I'd be a little bit peeved too..Wink

coldjoint

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:37 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
If I was muslim I'd be a little bit peeved too.

There were no Muslims until the 7th century. I guess they have forgotten that.
Also the Ottoman Empire lost. Losers have a price to pay. The world is not for Muslims only.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 01:45 am
Quote:
Coldjoint said: The world is not for Muslims only

They've got plenty of deserts and jungles, you'd think they'd be satisfied..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Religions_2012_zps1a611c24.jpg~original
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2014 05:45 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
What’s more if “the Jewish people” have been there for about 4,000 years, the Palestinians have been there longer because they are made up of peoples that predate the advent of Judaism and peoples that had professed Judaism after its advent, and peoples that profess and have professed other religions.

The Palestinians were a neighboring people. They were part of the same Canaanite population during the Bronze Age. But during the Iron Age, when the Israelites lived in the West Bank area, the Palestinians instead lived in one of the kingdoms that bordered Israel. They were Edomites or Moabites, or something similar to that.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionist, and their enablers, namely the US and Europe, have yet to learn that peace will never be achieved by violating the Palestinian peoples’ rights to Palestine.

If the Palestinians refuse to accept 1967 borders, they will be packed up in buses and driven to Gaza.