Getting Ready For the Fourth Palestinian Rejection

coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:15 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
According to you, what purpose would answering the questions serve?

Any legitimate claim they might have, which they don't. Since they magically appeared sometime in 1967.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:21 pm
@coldjoint,
ColdJoint and Advocate.... hmmmm... such a happy couple.

It is nice to see you two together.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
ColdJoint and Advocate.

Off topic, as usual.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Not really.

Sometimes it is love that brings people together. Sometimes it is hatred. Either way, it is nice to see you two getting along so well.

Advocate

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 08:25 pm
@maxdancona,
I see you have nothing to add as usual.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
According to you, what purpose would answering the questions serve?

Any legitimate claim they might have, which they don't. Since they magically appeared sometime in 1967.

Yeah, and who perpetrated the 1920 Nabi Musa riots against Zionist incursion into Palestine?

Here's a hint: it wasn't figments of your imagination.

The truth of the matter is that the Palestinian peoples are the indigenous population of Palestine and their rights are being violated by the state of Israel.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The truth of the matter is that the Palestinian peoples are the indigenous population of Palestine and their rights are being violated by the state of Israel.

There wasn't a single truthful thing in that entire sentence.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 10:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
figments of your imagination.

They were Islamists. They had no name, no country, it was Britians. The hatred for Jews is all they need.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:08 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

There wasn't a single truthful thing in that entire sentence.

Genetic research and the various international resolutions that the Zionists violate are testaments to the truthfulness of that sentence.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

They were Islamists. They had no name, no country, it was Britians. The hatred for Jews is all they need.

That does not negate the fact that they were Palestinians, i.e. natives of Palestine, who reacted violently to the Zionists' incursion into Palestine with the abetment of the British Empire.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Genetic research and the various international resolutions that the Zionists violate are testaments to the truthfulness of that sentence.

Nope. Genetic research shows that the Palestinians are from outside the West Bank.

Falsely accusing Israel of imaginary crimes is just more of the same sort of anti-Semitism that has been directed at Jews for centuries.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:46 pm
@oralloy,
Genetic research also says Muslims are inbred.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 11:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
i.e. natives of Palestine

What is the countries currency and when was the country established?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2014 11:43 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

That does not negate the fact that they were Palestinians, i.e. natives of Palestine, who reacted violently to the Zionists' incursion into Palestine with the abetment of the British Empire.

The Jews have a history in the area going back thousands of years. The Pals have no history in the area.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 12:13 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sp7P3VE3hPQ/UwkgK938d-I/AAAAAAABils/Yulpid734HM/s1600/Abu+Mazen+welcomes+terrorists+130813.png

Quote:
Congress wants to deny aid to 'Palestinians' until incitement stops: Will Obama veto it?

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/02/congress-wants-to-deny-aid-to.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 05:49 pm
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu met with President Obama today to discuss the peace negotiations that the latter’s administration has pushed at the end of his term in office. He blamed the Palestinians for the impasse in the negotiations saying, “Israel has been doing its part, and I regret to say that the Palestinians haven’t. The people of Israel know that it’s the case.”
He went further saying, “Israel, the Jewish state, is the realization of the Jewish people’s right to self-determination. I think it’s about time they recognized a nation state for the Jewish people. We’ve only been here for about 4,000 years.”

These statements reveal an utter disregard for the rights of the Palestinian peoples and their right to self-determination in Palestine which today is occupied by the state of Israel. Netanyahu has only been there for about sixty-four years, his family having migrated there from Poland in 1920. Like all of the other Zionists of the time, “the Jewish people” were Europeans. By and large, the Arab Jews that were in Palestine at the time were not Zionists. Here Netanyahu is conflating religious mythologies with ethnicity and nationalism.

What’s more if “the Jewish people” have been there for about 4,000 years, the Palestinians have been there longer because they are made up of peoples that predate the advent of Judaism and peoples that had professed Judaism after its advent, and peoples that profess and have professed other religions. The profession of a faith does not indicate indigenousness, Netanyahu’s simplistic worldview notwithstanding.
Essentially, the Zionists want the Palestinians to give up their rights—rights stipulated through international treaties and resolutions—to accommodate the Zionists bigoted and discriminatory ethnocentric ideology.

The Zionist, and their enablers, namely the US and Europe, have yet to learn that peace will never be achieved by violating the Palestinian peoples’ rights to Palestine.
Advocate

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 05:57 pm
@InfraBlue,
Whatever rights the Pals had were forfeited by their continuing rejection of any reasonable agreement. They also forfeited alleged rights by their continuous attacks on Israel and Jews. They are worthless disloyal people, which the Kuwaitis discovered once Iraq invaded their country.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 02:15 pm
@Advocate,
That's a circular argument, Advi, losing one's right because one would not forfeit that right. It also doesn't follow that one loses their right by fighting for that right.

This is textbook Zionist rationalization.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 02:28 pm
I was 19 in 1967 when I saw the newspaper headlines- "IT'S WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST!" as Israeli tanks (many supplied by America) rolled into Palestine, and I remember thinking "Is Israel allowed to do that? Is it legal?"
It was all over within a few days and became known as the "Six-Day War", but the Palestinians and the muslim world don't see it that way and regard the war as still ongoing for the 47 years right up to the present day.
They've got a point and I can't see any prospect of peace til Israel gets out of Palestine.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/shers-6-day_zps82ff6285.jpg~original
Advocate

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 02:58 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You should know that the Pals and other Arab armies attacked Israel in the '67 War. They lost the war in a big way.

Israel clearly has rights to the land it occupies, and arguably has rights to the WB and Gaza. As for the latter, the Pals have refused to reach a reasonable agreement relative to borders of a new Pal state. They will not even make proposals. Considering there is no Pal state, and that the Pals continue to attack Israel, Israel has the right to claim territory as a prize of war.