Please answer the four questions (inside)

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 04:17 pm
1.Do traditions help of a particular country or region to define themselves? How?
2.Why is it important that traditions do survive in a country?
3.Are there any traditions that you are continually reminded of in your everyday life? What are they?
4.What are the Russian traditions that make you proud?

View best answer, chosen by LonelyGamer
glitterbag
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 09:37 pm
@LonelyGamer,
Oh for Christ's sake stop the games and take a stab at your assignment. Would you want a surgeon who faked his way thru medical school? Put a little effort in it, nobody is born knowing everything.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:49 am
@LonelyGamer,
I agree with g bag. This is place for you to examine your feelings and opinions.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:35 am
@LonelyGamer,
You will see, Gamer, how so many of resent somebody else's homework. A better approach entails the inclusion of and reasons for your own answers
informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:40 pm
@LonelyGamer,
Quote:
1.Do traditions help of a particular country or region to define themselves? How? 
3.Are there any traditions that you are continually reminded of in your everyday life? What are they? 

Is there something bothering you? LonelyGamer. In all seriousness.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:47 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
You will see, Gamer, how so many of resent somebody else's homework. A better approach entails the inclusion of and reasons for your own answers

Dalehileman. You come across as sympathetic. But. Then you become hypocritical.

The people of a2k are here to be of assistance. And else similar. Attacking one because they seek your, any of our advice is how else can I say this without actually saying "shitty". of an adult to do so. You immature beings need to "grow up", be more responsible, mature with your decisions. before acting.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:52 pm
@informateur,
I hear ye Info. In my own defense however I thought I was being helpful in suggesting a means to attract better response
informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:02 pm
@LonelyGamer,
Quote:
Please answer the four questions

1.Do traditions help of a particular country or region to define themselves?

You could say it defines them for the persistence they have.

How? 

I believe tradition has a lot to do with persistence.

I personally don't feel a tradition needs to be kept. To me nothing matters. But for others they may have a number of different beliefs. I feel tradition has much to do with belief(s).

3.Are there any traditions that you are continually reminded of in your everyday life?

Yes.

What are they?

Holidays. Birthdays. To me a birthday is like/the same as a holiday. Some celebrate the day.

I would love to visit Russia. I most likely will never. I know nothing of the place except for it is a different country. that does not consist of, that is not a step away neighbor of the USA.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:06 pm
@dalehileman,
You're beautiful dalehileman.

Quote:
I hear ye Info. In my own defense however I thought I was being helpful in suggesting a means to attract better response
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:11 pm
@LonelyGamer,
The following are Tradition. in Russia.

0 Replies