Gf is disrespectful and sorry and can't express her feelings

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 07:53 am
hi everyone,
how are you all.
the problem started some 15 days ago when i figured my gf never intiates contact during her exam or mine.
i asked her and she was disrespectful as who then told u to contact me if you were also studying and i was stunned by it.
later on she says leave me alone and get lost and says sorry but never says whats wrong with her.
i feel hurt and disrespected all the time now.
she said sorry we had a date and she was late like forever she was again sorry and she cried and said that she can't express her feelings for me and all like i do it all the time.
she's unromantic and arrogant.
I'm thinking i should break it up when she does anything like that again.
also i wanna say she has never made any efforts whether it's her fault or mine to fix the relationship. she leaves and comes back. she says she loves me sometimes but her actions are different.
i think i should give her a last chance now..
if she again disrespects me what should i do.
i don't wanna beg her again for fault thats not mine.
i feel like unloved and an idiot in front of her...

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:08 am
@crazyydudee,
Why are you bothering her with your neediness while she's trying to study?

Wait until exams are over.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:20 am
@crazyydudee,
You said: 'i think i should give her a last chance now."

So whaddya ask us for?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:21 am
@crazyydudee,
based on this post : http://able2know.org/topic/227663-1#post-5504497

This problem you've stated here started a while ago. This issue reflects the same problem you've been having all along - your neediness PLUS her inability give a consistent message about how she feels. How you state that she acts seems that she is not a mature adult. Pardon my bluntness, but you seem immature too.

I'd say from your own telling of your story... that the two of you are unsuitable as a compatible couple. Why not either take a break or stop seeing one another. Find a way to keep your emotions centered and keep your personal integrity (no begging, pleading...etc.) Stand on your own two feet.

Lastly, exam times is clearly not a good time for you to see one another and carry on a committed intense relationship. If you can't find a way to back off, perhaps you need to re-think things.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:38 am
@crazyydudee,
Did you already forget that you said you'd give her some space?

Give her space. She wants to focus on her studies right now.

Let her focus on her studies.

If you are not emotionally strong enough to cope with constant reassurance/attention by a partner you can consider working on that while other people focus on their studies.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:04 pm
@crazyydudee,
crazyydudee wrote:
disrespectful
disrespected
disrespects

Seems like you expect a lot of "respect" from a girlfriend. You need to grow up.
0 Replies

crazyydudee

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 07:55 pm
I'm not needy
what u would feel when u know she's not studying but watching tv and listening to songs during her exams and she's not contacting you.
i give her too much space and all .

i give her days.
but day by day i get hurt because she just doesn't make efforts and I'm the only one who does...
its only because she's my love n i love her too much..it feels odd like one sided affair when she doesn't call n ol.
Now all is know she's on Facebook not studying and I'm alone
chai2

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:23 pm
@crazyydudee,
I'd dump your ass like a hot potato.

No one's going to dictate to me what I should be doing while taking a break from studying.

If I want to go on facebook, or post here or watch an old episode of House, rather than talk to you, that's what I'll do.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:27 pm
Quote:
Crazydudee asked: if she again disrespects me what should i do.

Dump her right now mate, you've been a saint to put up with her scatty airhead ways this long..Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:33 pm
@crazyydudee,
crazyydudee wrote:

what u would feel when u know she's not studying but watching tv and listening to songs during her exams and she's not contacting you.

I'd think she needs to study/relax/prepare in her own way and let her do that.

When I was in university I was nutty about putting on makeup for exams. Never wore it the rest of the semester but would spend ridiculous amounts of time putting on makeup before each exam. It was part of my preparation ritual. If anyone had suggested there was something wrong with it, or wanted me to spend time with them when it was makeup time I would have given them some serious attitude and then dumped them.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 08:45 pm
Plus all that, this guy who thinks he is disrespected thinks he owns someone, her time, her thoughts, her wasted minutes.

People don't get respect easily, and poster is not earning it. I'll call him Mr. Clingon.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 07:27 am
@crazyydudee,
crazyydudee wrote:

I'm not needy....

Bullshit; you've decided what the rules are for appeasing your needy ass and you've also decided that the clock is ticking on your relationship. You've got a mental rule book and she is in violation. Oh noes!

Yeah, I'd dump your whiney, needy ass. How dare you dictate to me how to live my life. How dare you presume that you are the only thing on my radar and the only way I can possibly spend my leisure time.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 09:01 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

crazyydudee wrote:

I'd think she needs to study/relax/prepare in her own way and let her do that.

When I was in university I was nutty about putting on makeup for exams. Never wore it the rest of the semester but would spend ridiculous amounts of time putting on makeup before each exam. It was part of my preparation ritual. If anyone had suggested there was something wrong with it, or wanted me to spend time with them when it was makeup time I would have given them some serious attitude and then dumped them.

That's funny, I too had rituals like that, but for studying.

I could not study unless I was completely showered, had snacks and beverages at hand, and my markers, pens, calculator etc all at the ready.
0 Replies