Great News For The Tea Party

RABEL222

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 09:45 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
But even if he dident know bringing family members into an arguement is over the top. Finn should firmly appoligize.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:36 pm
@RABEL222,
It's been a while since I've had tea.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:58 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Actually, truth be told, I only assumed you were no longer married, and half expected you to respond with "what the hell are you talking about?"

Again, if you insist on believing that I knew your wife died and still wrote a callous comment, so be it.

Well that's exactly how it is. You lied about me, calling me a sponger, saying I was on the dole when I was not. You then said that because my son received antibiotics through the NHS he should be denied that treatment, which ultimately saved his life. After fantasising about killing my son you then expect me to believe you when you say you're sorry my wife died. The only thing you're sorry about is the anti cancer treatment she received, also through the NHS, which extended her life.

The only thing you're ever sincere about is your love of money, humans don't come into it. Ideologically you're no different from a Nazi death camp guard, you both place the same value on human life.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:58 am
@RABEL222,
Thanks Rab, I appreciate that.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:19 pm
@izzythepush,
I've had enough of this.

So you don't like or respect me.

I think I will live.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't understand why people fight over tea.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
respect is earned, finny.

this situation brings to mind when you found out that I was celiac, and wished me some gluten poisoning.

what's not to like...?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 03:34 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I don't like sweetener in my tea. Natural is good.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:15 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
My wife is allergic to artificial sweetener. It gives her headaches.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I've had more than enough. I didn't say anything at the time but he was really sick and I didn't have time to argue about something which to you was just a numbers game. What gives you the right to call me a sponger for using a service that I've paid into all of my working life, and say that my son should be refused treatment just because you disapprove of our NHS?

He almost had to go into hospital, and your attitude sickens me. If you'd had your way he wouldn't be here now. Then you throw my wife's death in my face just to make a cheap joke. Of course I don't respect you. You disgust me.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:20 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 5546880)
Sorry, but you can!t like both of us. Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't know how to respond to this one! Laughing
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I do; hypothesis disproved. Laughing Cool
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:26 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
Re: Finn dAbuzz (Post 5547745)
respect is earned, finny.

this situation brings to mind when you found out that I was celiac, and wished me some gluten poisoning.

That's terrible! Sad
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Let's get it straight.

I saw you making comments against gluten, not revealing that your wereceliac, and I urged you to take a big spoonful of gluten before going to bed rather than wishing you gluten poisoning.

I don't mind being called out for snotty comments but there's no need to guild the lily Rocky.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:53 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush. Are you a woman?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 04:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Show me (us) the post where I said your son should be refused treatment because I disapprove of your NHS.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 05:25 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
No, he's not. Neither am I. Mr. Green
Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 05:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
how exactly are we supposed to know what you choose to see or not see before you spill your bile on us, finny?

you bring this **** on yourself...

the grumpy old man hollering "get off my grass" bit is growing thin.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 05:36 pm
@Rockhead,
"This ****" as you call it is what I've come to expect from two A2k ****-slingers extraordinaire.

If whatever it is about me is so tiresome to you Rocky, you can always avail yourself of the "ignore" feature.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2014 02:28 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm not rooting through old posts for you. Despite your massive sense of entitlement you can't tell me what to do. You know exactly what you did. You've long despised Universal Health Care because keeping children alive means less profits for people like you.

Why don't you go and find the post yourself?