Great News For The Tea Party

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:17 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm no longer married because my wife died of breast cancer.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:20 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm so sorry for you.

I, obviously, didn't know.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Absolute bullshit. That's not something I've tried to hide. You knew perfectly well that was the case. It's one thing being jokey and immature, which you frown upon, it's quite another to mock someone because of their dead wife.

That's what you did, you did it knowingly and deliberately. You're only backtracking now because you don't want people to see you for what you are.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:37 pm
@izzythepush,
To be honest Finn I don't mind you pointing the finger and laughing because my wife's dead. It's coming up for ten years now and I've developed quite a thick skin.

What I find completely outrageous is your pretence that you did not know. You've been on A2K long enough to know the reality. At least Hawkeye has the guts to stand his ground when he accuses me of playing the victim card.

I don't see myself as a victim, I've got two kids who love me to death because I'm a ******* brilliant dad. Why don't you pm my daughter and ask her?
http://able2know.org/user/thesubliminalkid/
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:44 pm
@izzythepush,
I didn't know.

If you want to believe otherwise, so be it.

It doesn't mean I'm not sorry for your loss.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I find it really difficult to believe that. I have posted my status a lot of times since I arrived here. You were already on here when I first arrived. You've read a lot of my posts, as I have yours. What you're claiming is inconceivable. If you were a Romeo Fabulini I might believe you.

The only thing you're sorry about is that you've shown what a cruel spiteful person you are. You can stick your platitudes up your arse, I prefer honesty any time.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I must come to Finn's defense on this. I've been here at least as long as he has and did not know know about your sad loss, izzy. It's really possible that he's not lying in this particular case.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:03 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm sorry that your animus for me (from whatever well it is drawn) refuses to allow you to accept my sincere regret and condolences.

I'm afraid that I don't have a catalog of members' posts to inform me of all of the details of their lives. I know Farmerman injured his hands in the a war, but that's about it.

Irrespective of what it says about me, I don't consider myself a member of a A2K community. I don't pay much attention to comments about the personal lives of other members.

I didn't know.

If you don't believe that, I can't convince you otherwise.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:04 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You're someone with whom I'm quite cordial, and we don't tend to go for quite the same threads. Finn and I tend to comment on the same stuff. I've read a lot more of Finn's posts than yours. Also you were absent from A2K for a time when I first joined. That's not the case with Finn. We've been in almost constant opposition since the day I first arrived.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
You knew I was no longer married though didn't you? I've never claimed to be divorced. Anyway why so much fake sympathy for the widower rather than the divorcee? I've got a lady friend whose husband ran off with another woman. I don't think she was any less devastated than I was when my wife died, even though he still pops over to pick up the kids at the weekend.

The fact is, you like to act very pompous and call the rest of us immature, but your jibes are cruel and have no sense of fun.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:11 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Did you know I was no longer married Andy?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:18 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Did you know I was no longer married Andy?

Frankly, except for place of residence, I don't know too much about the personal lives of any of the posters I've never met. But there's this: one time Finn made an outrageously racist statement about Hispanic persons and I came down on him like a ton of bricks. I was terribly embarrassed later to learn that it had been meant as irony inasmuch as Finn's wife is of Hispanic ethnicity. I had not known that; he assumed I did.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:20 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
So you didn't know I was no longer married. Finn did. Now do you see why I don't believe him?

anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 07:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Great news! Shocked
anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 08:01 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I'm not serious with my previous mentioned post.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Actually, truth be told, I only assumed you were no longer married, and half expected you to respond with "what the hell are you talking about?"

Again, if you insist on believing that I knew your wife died and still wrote a callous comment, so be it.

As for the rest of you comments, the phrase " People in glass houses should not throw stones." comes to mind.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:08 pm
I like both you guys.

This exchange is very sad. Sad
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:09 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Actually I didn't assume you did. I was attempting to point out that you shouldn't automatically think the worst of people. (which I admit I sometimes do too). You have a bit of a history thinking the worst of me- remember the Genghis Khan comment?

To be honest I came down on you in that thread because as much because I could than any sense of real outrage. Not my best moment.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:10 pm
@wmwcjr,
Sorry, but you can!t like both of us. Smile
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 08:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Sorry, but you can!t like both of us. Smile
If he does,
then that disproves your hypothesis.