Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:52 pm
Quote:
It is more than clear that Obama is planning for the total control and takeover of America via Martial Law. Food, energy, transportation, work, banking, and health…he has it covered.

While Obama is busy pulling executive orders out of the sky to control everything inside our country, he has been issuing executive orders to force us to submit to international regulations instead of our Constitution. Sher Zieve exposed this in one of her recent articles. Damn the U.S. Constitution, damn the American people and damn U.S. sovereignty.

We must send faxes, emails, and make calls to all congressman and demand they stop Obama’s perverted, extreme, and Unconstitutional abuse of Executive Orders. It is time to demand our elected leaders start protecting America, our sovereignty, and our Constitution. So far, they seem to be protecting the Obama – Marxist takeover plans…peppered with a little U.N. and Islam.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehensive-list-of-obamas-worst-executive-orders/#Dj4RXbxQv60KODWM.99

coldjoint

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:58 pm
Quote:
* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehensive-list-of-obamas-worst-executive-orders/#Dj4RXbxQv60KODWM.99
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there are plans to force Americans to use teabags more than once. Not that two uses of a teabag cannot give one a decent cup of tea; however, it just goes against the American dream, in my opinion.
LvB

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:18 pm
@Foofie,
That's a good point. I am curious about what ColdJoint thinks about teabags. CJ?
maxdancona

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:39 pm
@coldjoint,
This thread is dumber than usual. (for anyone who read the article that ColdJoint is referencing).

ColdJoint's article is claiming that Executive Orders numbered between 11000 and 11921 are proof that Obama is about to institute Martial law. The problem with this is that Obama is only responsible for Executive Orders starting with 13489.

The Executive Orders in the article were issued by John F. Kennedy and were designed to address the dangers of the then growing Cold War tensions.

Unless Obama has a time machine, this article is stupid even by Teabagger Standards.
coldjoint

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:18 pm
@LvB,
Quote:
That's a good point. I am curious about what ColdJoint thinks about teabags. CJ?

Look the criminal from Amkon. Why don't you tell me?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Unless Obama has a time machine

The article says he is prepared to act on these orders. You need to pay attention.
maxdancona

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:23 pm
@coldjoint,
It also says that Obama has put forth over 900 executive orders.

(The real number is 138)
coldjoint

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:27 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
(The real number is 138)

Doing a lot of talking with the Bunny? And you can show me proof of your number. It is called a source. My source is listed. Give it a try.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:28 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Unless Obama has a time machine

The article says he is prepared to act on these orders. You need to pay attention.

The article in question is called A Comprehensive List Of Obama’s Worst Executive Orders

It then gives a not so comprehensive list of Executive Orders, not a single one on the list came from Obama.

Come on ColdJoint. I have trouble believing that even you are this stupid.
coldjoint

Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:30 pm
@maxdancona,
And I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to defend that poor excuse for a president. But then it is you.
JTT

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 08:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you sure you aren't cjhsa?

(If I remember the letters accurately.)
Lustig Andrei

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 09:09 pm
@JTT,
Ahhh! For once a sensible remark from JTT.
JTT

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 09:26 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei: **** fair. I have no intention of considering both sides (of the argument).
0 Replies