Left-wing America now stands alone

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:32 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
JTT said: America’s War against the People of Korea

Correct me if i'm wrong mate, but surely the commie north started the war by invading the south,
so the US and other nations had to go in to kick them out?..Smile
Correct me if I am rong,
but it sounds like JTT
just CONFESSED to supporting communist slavery!!

David
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 07:50 am
@coldjoint,
I pay no attention to most of what you say, but occasionally I ridicule you. You say such stupid things, you're the ultimate stooge, sometimes I just can't resist it.

Rest assured I will never engage you in serious debate, as that's something you're not capable of.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 09:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Rest assured I will never engage you in serious debate, as that's something you're not capable of.

Guess what Izzy? I don't care about your opinion or your debating skills. The reason you won't debate me is because you say nothing but the crap you just did.

The narrative you push is old and tired.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:09 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo, see

http://able2know.org/topic/230273-1
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:20 am
@JTT,
JTT mate, it'd help if you nailed your colors to the mast and told us who or what you are so that we'd have a better idea where you're coming from.
For example are you a muslim Imam, a Taliban member or a commie or what? After all, there are 20,000 commies on American soil-

The CPUSA ( Communist Party USA) is a Marxist-Leninist political party in the United States. It has about 20,000 members today
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 11:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Have you visited the thread yet, Romeo? Have you read thru it?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:00 pm
@izzythepush,
IzzytheLiar wrote: Rest assured I will never engage you in serious debate, as that's something you're not capable of.

^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^

You are incredible, Izzy. After maligning BillRM with repeated lies, distortions, and innuendo you have the gall to continue in your izzy ways.

Is this a recent thing for you or have you had a lifetime of being a deceitful scum?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:07 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Is this a recent thing for you or have you had a lifetime of being a deceitful scum?

I say lifetime.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:12 pm
Quote:
JTT asked: Have you visited the thread yet, Romeo? Have you read thru it?

What, your 'School of Assassins Terror training camp in the USA' post?
Yes but it didn't tell us what the official name of it was, or where exactly it is, so i lost interest because it might just be a figment of somebody's imagination.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:13 pm
@coldjoint,
You missed a golden opportunity for free speech, Cj. Izzy has me on ignore, if you can believe anything he says.

Free speech extends to you being able to quote others speech. Izzy encourages people to not do that. He doesn't really believe in free speech. That's just another of his pretenses.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:15 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
No, not my posts. Read MontereyJack's posts.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:27 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
He doesn't really believe in free speech

Izzy believes in nothing, which means he will believe in anything. That sums up his character.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:29 pm
@JTT,
As soon as I saw the title 'School of Assassins terror training camp in USA' I lost interest and only skimmed through it because i'm sure America doesn't deliberately train tyrants.
Many military academies and schools have got cadets from all around the world on their books including West Point and Sandhurst, and if they turn into tyrants later on after they leave, it's not the academies fault.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You lost interest because you are afraid to face the truth, Romeo. Read montereyJack's posts. There are two of them.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:43 pm
Quote:
JTT said: You lost interest because you are afraid to face the truth, Romeo. Read montereyJack's posts. There are two of them

Wish I had time mate, anyway i don't like being shunted off to read links, I much prefer people to say things straight out themselves briefly and to the point like I do.
As for the truth, I already know most politicians in ALL countries are lying scheming corrupt incompetent fools..Smile
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:53 pm
@izzythepush,
In virually every thread, there seems to be tremendous hatred for you. Of course, it well earned by you for your lying, excrement-laden diatribes, etc. I gather your only friend and compatriot is the filthy pig MIT.

It would be wonderful were you two to leave us.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:56 pm
speaking of people hated, advocate, look in your mirror.
Advocate

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 12:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
That someone like you hates me is a compliment.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:15 pm
re Advocate:
And I'm sure Izzy feels like he's doing something very, very right, as he is, when he hears that people like you hate him.
JTT

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:15 pm
@Advocate,
No, it was Firefly that supported Izzy. The two of them were like reincarnations of Joe McCarthy. The leaps of illogic that the two of them paraded in their vicious attack on BillRM was something to behold.

And right after Izzy allowed that his rants were based on nothing more than innuendo, he kept up his tirade instead of offering an abject apology.

I'll get a link for Izzy and Firefly's lie fest. It's a keeper.
0 Replies