Winston Churchill. War criminal. Eugenicist. Traitor.

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 05:18 pm
Winston Churchill is famous for his "..we shall never surrender!" oratory delivered to the British public during world war 2. Likewise, that other great orator, Hitler, demanded that every man, woman and child fight to the last, on pain of execution, and then killed himself in his bunker without revoking the order.

Churchill was also famous for continuously bombing civilians, notably in Dresden. A few years ago, to boos and hisses, the Queen mother unveiled a statue to "bomber Harris" who did the bombing for dear Winston. Churchill is also famous for pushing the use of poison gas in WW2, outlawed after WW1.

Churchill, never a darling of the welsh, sent in troops against welsh striking miners. A brave local constable assembled men to repel them.

Churchill formed the Black and Tans, a terror group that in one mission fired on supporters of a Gaelic football match, killing twelve.

Churchill, like Hitler, advocated a eugenics program. As home secretary he was in favour of the sterilisation of the “feeble-minded” and “moral defectives”. He proposed that 100,000 “degenerate” Britons should be “forcibly sterilised and others put in labour camps to halt the decline of the British race”.

Churchill said that for “tramps and wastrels” there “ought to be proper labour colonies where they could be sent for considerable periods and made to realise their duty to the state”. Churchill endorsed Dr HC Sharp’s sterilisation of degenerates. Sharp was a member of the US Indiana Reformatory.

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 05:26 pm
@JohnJonesCardiff,
good thing history is written by the winners. Sounds like the losers need a nap.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 07:58 pm
@farmerman,
What do you think the rantings of the retardate yclept JohnJonesCardiff have to do with the study of history,fm?
JTT

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 11:26 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
And what would you know of history, Merry A?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 11:28 pm
@farmerman,
Now that's what one should hear from an "academic", Farmer.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 02:44 am
@Lustig Andrei,
well there are the similar rantings of the JTT, the snake of gunga, and a couple other wackadoodles that have no bases of their denial of Western Civilization and how we evolve to celebrate the individual.
They are perfect esamples of how the concept of ffree speech is best moderated by letting even more free speech demonstrate how wacky they are.

As osso once said to JTT, "Hey Id accept how we generally agree but Im interested in solutions and not just beating myself up. These guys have no lives of value, but they want to appear as if they've got some "great truth in their pockets", yet they have no solutions, they've got nothing going.

Trouble is , they don't know that they are mostly thirty years behind reality.

Maybe Dresden was overkill and the Atomic bomb was a huge unanswered attack. BuT HEY " If you didn't like the finish,Whyd you start the WAR in the first place?"
"HAH?"
My dad came home alive, but Ive only known three uncles from stories told at holidays in the 50's when my living uncles and my dad would have a toast to each of them.
I never knew three uncles at all, they were killed in a war that Is always ignored by these A2k "Geniuses"

I guess I should put this clown on ignore too, but I like to diagnose the kind of wackiness he represents. Im still diagnosing.

Live long and prosper MA
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 02:45 am
@Lustig Andrei,
He's just pissed off because Saints hammered Cardiff 3-0.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:45 am
@JohnJonesCardiff,
It is an absolute lie that Churchill sent troops in against Welsh miners. I'm not surprised to see such bullsh*t from you. Some local boys used the upheaval as an excuse to run through one small town breaking windows and doing some small scale looting--it was known as the Tonypandy riot. The local police took care of that. Hysterical oratory on the part of trades unionists lead to that lie about Churchill sending in troops. He was the Home Secretary--he had no authority to send troops anywhere, although he could have requested that troops be sent in. Learning that troops had already been sent at the request of the PM, he did nothing further. The troops reached Cardiff, and stopped, awaiting further orders. The local constabulary had already dealt with the riot, so Churchill did not request that the troops be sent any further. You're as full of sh*t about that incident as you are about just about everything else you post.

I'm no great admirer of Churchill, but comparing him to Hitler just shows what a worthless piece of sh*t you are.
JohnJonesCardiff

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 02:31 pm
@Setanta,
Churchill, the eugenicist, was quite prepared to betray the working classes and murder them to support his aristocrat class, of which he was a very wealthy member.

Strenuous efforts are made, here and elsewhere, by the financial, aristocratic classes and their sycophants to minimise the grievances of the working classes and their efforts to emancipate themselves from financial exploitation. People making these efforts are part of the problem, not commentators on it.
Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 02:40 am
@JohnJonesCardiff,
You're full of sh*t. Churchill was not very wealthy. He was considered unstable and gauche by his own social class. You have absolutely no basis for a claim that he was willing to murder the members of the working class. In essence, you have tipped your hand. What this is really all about is your hysterical reaction to a phony story about sending troops in against striking miners. It never happened. Your peddling BS and indulging hysteria. There are many good reasons to complain of how the working class lives and how they are exploited. Instead you waste your time on the fairy tales you want to believe in as opposed to substantive issues which i suspect you can't identify and are unable to address.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:52 am
@Setanta,
Interruption of Genetic Disorders is a kind of eugenics . Ill bet if the Cardiff midget had a kid threatened by a certain condition like hemophilia and genetic medicine could promise a cure, hed be in que for the full treatment. (Unless hes a "Scientist" an Adventist or a Witness)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:55 am
I have already pointed out that i am no admirer of WSC. But this joker is taking the urban legend about troops firing on Welsh miners (never happened) and ramping it up into an hysterical tirade. Given this clown's performance in anti=atheist and anti-evolution threads, it comes as no surprise to me.

Dog forbid that he ever has children.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 07:19 am
@Setanta,
I like his rather Impressionist style of painting. He was a hell of a more accomplished oil painter than was Eisenhower.
Ceili

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:01 am
@farmerman,
Old news farmer... how does his work compare to Bush's. Smile
JohnJonesCardiff

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 04:44 pm
@Setanta,
Born at Blenheim Palace in 1874, the son of Lord Randolph Churchill and American heiress Jennie Jerome, Churchill was always wealthy and a pivot of the British parasitic aristocracy, whose human rights abuses against its own people are well-documented.

Churchill sent the troops into the Rhondda valley. They patrolled the streets with fixed bayonets. The 18th Hussars stood by in Pontypridd. Lloydd George managed to stop the strike which disappointed Churchill - " ‘I’m very sorry to hear it, it would have been better to have gone on and given these men a good thrashing.’ It was the stolen labour of "these men" that supported the Churchellian aristocracy. Troops were violent to the locals, Churchill commnetated that a bloody nose was preferable to being shot. This is why Churchill is a traitor.

Churchill's Black and Tans terrorised the Irish, while his neo-Hitlerian eeugenics program, supported by people here, thankfully failed to materialise.

Churchill is hated in the valleys of wales (http://www.welshcoalmines.co.uk/forum/read.php?14,52627). The people there created the wealth of the country and were treated like pigs.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:04 pm
@Ceili,
Bush's work is what Id call Refrigerator art
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:13 pm
Once again, you're peddling bullshit. W S Churchill was not himself wealthy. He was the grandson of the Duke of Marlborough, but his father was the second son, so he did not inherit any wealth from the duchy. In fact, the Dukes of Marlborough have always been just barely able to support the estate. Churchill worked as a journalist and wrote books all his life so he would have enough money to support himself and his family.

He did not send troops into Wales, and he did not attempt to use the troops who were sent there. The Tonypandy riots were dealt with by the Glamorgan and Bristol constabularies, not by troops. It doesn't matter how often you repeat a lie, it's still a lie. I have no doubt that Wales is full of dipsh*ts like you who repeat the urban legend--but it remains a lie.

You are a typical hysterical hater. You can hate to y our heart's content, but you can't use your hatred to alter facts.
JohnJonesCardiff

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:45 pm
@Setanta,
Several regiments were sent during the ten month strike - , the Somerset Light Infantry, the 18th Hussars, the Lancashire Fusiliers, the Royal Munster Fusiliers, the Devonshires, the West Ridings .

Churchill is hated with a vengeance even today. This hatred is not confined to the Welsh but as far north as Lancashire.

The current Churchill promo is an anti-working class initiative courted by politicians, financial aristocrats and Royals.

They are, as I write, rewriting the school history books in England to present Churchill as a patriot, working for the people, though thankfully this lie has been taken off the curriculum by the welsh parliament who want to see history properly recorded.
Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:50 pm
@JohnJonesCardiff,
No troops attacked striking miners. Repeating a lie does not alter that it is a lie. As Anatole France said, "If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." He also said, and this particularly applies to you: "Stupidity is far more dangerous than evil, for evil takes a break from time to time, stupidity does not."
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:41 pm
@JohnJonesCardiff,
Yup, the Black and Tan's were a bunch of bad dudes. But the event you talk about took place in 1920. 25 years prior to Churchill becoming prime minister. He didn't form the group, it was formed after the 1st world war. He served during the 2nd one...
By the by..14 civilians were killed. 3 prisoners and 14 soldiers... 31 total.
Where do you read history? Or do you bother???