5 Dollars will do it - even 1 Dollar will !

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:31 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Be a lawyer, not a mediator. Shewolf is our client.

Sorry roger, I wish Shewolf well and I'm not suggesting she is abusing the site, but she's not my client; she's not even my friend.

There are always two sides to every story. Sometimes one side is told by a crazy old bitch, but not always.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt though.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:31 am
@roger,
Thanks for looking, Dog. My brain is kinda cloudy with pain meds. I couldn't find anything either. Seems they lump everything together and call it income. If that's the extent of it, then the wolf lady is in the clear.

Seems to me it would be so, otherwise people would be disqualified every time they were gifted monetary help from friends and family.
roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 01:08 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I got it.

There seem four personalities down there: Shewolf, the Bean, the husband (now ex) and MIL. I've met three of them.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 01:55 am
@Butrflynet,
Heh, that was a brain fried typo. Was supposed to be Rog. I wasn't calling you a dog. Embarrassed
roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:19 am
@Butrflynet,
When Setanta says Dog, it's usually God spelled backwards. I knew you didn't meant that, either.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:18 am
@roger,
I think that the husband is mommy's boy and he's just going along, just quietly hoping as well, which is very sad, given that's his baby as well and if he knows of abuse , maybe SheWolf needs to dig deeper, perhaps Ms Grandma was quite that way with him... It's what you know .. A bit like Mummy Dearest, you can't say no, you comply..

Dig She Wolf...
roger

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You could well be right. Bob & Diane's place was pretty much home base for the gathering. It was a quite sociable group and he kind of stood out as a big, shambling lunk. Nothing wrong there, but not really anything right, either.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 06:35 am
@roger,
I've talked quite a bit with him, and we drove with Bob's Porsche some dozen miles.
My impression was the same as yours, roger.
Regular Poster

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 07:34 am
lets not forget that someone from a2k has sat in the court room, heard the details, knows the case, knows the family and knows both sides. I think if there were something really going wrong , the conversations about this case would take a different tone. A tone of " what can she do to solve such and such problem , so she isnt seen as a bad parent anymore by MIL" ?
There are no issues like that in this situation. All of this is driven by malice, and cases are proven wrong repeatedly. Some one, some where , would have seen by now if the MIL was actually right about something. 4 different judges.. come on now. You cant have something wrong and keep it hidden like that. CPS in the case too.. that means home evaluations, custody evaluations, there have been psychological evaluations of the mother too along with Ad Litems? Plural now? If that really were a 'bad mom' .. she wouldnt be standing after all of that. No. Way.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 07:48 am
Quote:
Quote from link- The grandmother is "emotionally unstable, racist, physically abusive to my daughter"

Okay, get the judge to simply ask the child who she'd rather live with, her mum or her grandmother, and to tell him why..Smile
chai2

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 07:50 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Ticomaya wrote:

As far as her needing to pay tax, I don't practice tax law, but I do not think she needs to report these gifts as income to the IRS (which is an entirely different set of rules than those of "income" limits for food stamps). Maybe Roger has a view on that.

I could be wrong but I remember one tax attorney telling me you could gift ten grand a year tax-free.

That's right.

It's not a matter of how much a person receives. They can receive up to $10,000 each from multiple people.

Parents do that all the time to lessen their estate tax. Both father and mother can Each give Each of their children $10,000 a year (a total of $20,000 to each child, each year)
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 07:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Quote from link- The grandmother is "emotionally unstable, racist, physically abusive to my daughter"

Okay, get the judge to simply ask the child who she'd rather live with, her mum or her grandmother, and to tell him why..Smile

Child can't do that until she's 11, and she's only 9.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 08:16 am
I'm in Britain and our laws are different here so I can't offer much advice.
And over here people get a FREE lawyer assigned to their case no matter what the case is about.
Also, we can choose to defend ourselves in the courtroom and not have a lawyer at all.
The golden rule in Britain (and no doubt in America too) is to always have EVIDENCE to back up what you say.
So if it can be proved that gran is "emotionally unstable, racist and physically abusive to daughter" the verdict will go against her.

For example I once had a dispute with the three caretakers of my apartment block so I secretly tape-recorded a conversation i had with them, then sent a copy of the tape as proof to their council bosses and they were sacked..Wink
JPB

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 08:47 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a resident of the state of Texas and fall into one of two groups: (1) those with a current bank balance (savings and checking combined) under $2,001

This limit may be surpassed if donations continue to come in and the funds are allowed to accumulate. Donated funds should probably be used to pay attorney fees/bills/living expenses/etc as they become available, especially if the total gets close to $2000.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 09:54 am
@chai2,
My nephew talked to the judge when he was 8 years old. That was in the US, though.

A child that age knows WHERE he is most happy.
jcboy

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:49 am
Over 1800.00 now! Keep them coming!

Her Safe Place
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:08 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
My nephew talked to the judge when he was 8 years old. That was in the US, though.

A child that age knows WHERE he is most happy.

A child that age is often most happy where they get to play games all day, don't have chores, homework, or curfew. In other words, a child that age may not know what's best for them, which is why the Court may either not hear from them, or may not give their voice much weight in the determination of what is in their best interests. The rules pertaining to whether or not young children will be heard or listened to depends on the jurisdiction.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:19 pm
It looks promising for shewolf concerning her legal battle, that's good news!
Of course she is still left with a big hole in her pocket and an eviction notice in her hands. She needs a roof over her head and we all know that means: first and last month rent and most often a security deposit.

I hope we'll climb the $ 2000.00 mark by Christmas Eve, if not sooner!

I am repeating myself, but I don't mind doing so: you are all amazing, generous, wonderful people.

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥
jcboy

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:22 pm
@CalamityJane,
I do too, people might think 1800.00 is a lot of money but it doesn’t go very far especially if your looking for a place to live. I'm going to share the link again on Facebook.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:25 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Really? Even administrative law cases?