Why has she ceased speaking to me?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 01:12 pm
Quote:
JimmyJ said: she's since started talking to me again. I'm not really interested in her anymore, though, so I haven't been responding

Good for you mate, I'm like that if a woman has been stupid enough to dump me, they realise their terrible mistake later and try to get back in touch but I just ignore them.
My attitude is- " they had their chance before and blew it, they're history now"..Smile
JimmyJ

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 07:34 pm
@neologist,
What does?
neologist

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 08:39 pm
@JimmyJ,
JimmyJ wrote:
What does?
That's OK, Jimmy. As you mature, you will come to understand.
JimmyJ

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 03:20 am
@neologist,
Quote:
That's OK, Jimmy. As you mature, you will come to understand.

What are you even talking about?

"as you mature"

This coming from someone who was schooled on basic Biologic principles by me in the other thread.... /facepalm
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 02:29 pm
@JimmyJ,
Maybe it isn't understood that you're a sweet/good/loving man who deserves a good woman. The same in return.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 03:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Rome Fabulini wrote:
Quote: JimmyJ said: 
she's since started talking to me again. I'm not really interested in her anymore, though, so I haven't been responding
Romeo Fabulini's words:
Good for you mate, I'm like that if a woman has been stupid enough to dump me, they realise their terrible mistake later and try to get back in touch but I just ignore them.
My attitude is- " they had their chance before and blew it, they're history now"..

anonymously99's words:
Romeo Fabulini. Seems as if you've had difficult times finding the right woman. Do you seek her or does she find you? I'd heard once good while back that if you 'want' love let it find you, don't seek it.

I personally wanted love since I felt I could feel love, what it is. Before freshman year, summer before, bout a year and half, two? year relationship had ended for me. My problem was I felt my partner didn't love me as I loved in return. One of those things where I knew. If I would had been wrong then my partner would not had agreed to the separation. Yes throughout high school had the occasional fbs but nothing serious. After graduation, I was eighteen, had my own place, a job so everything was fine, yes? But something was missing. So felt I should have a family. Found my then partner, engaged, married within couple days. Almost a year later sons born. But then partner felt her life was art which consisted of not to be with me so left. 

Here I am now, man in my sixties alone in this cottage enjoying my occasional coffee breaks, reading the words shared on the internet. The last thing on my mind is me letting love find me. I'm a good hundred miles from social gatherings.
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:20 pm
@anonymously99,
Wow...it's sounds like you left out most of your life..what about the huge portion of your in between years..I don't think early relationships define us entirely do you?!
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:28 pm
@Germlat,
What are you doing Germlat.
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:30 pm
@anonymously99,
Talking to you...I'm interested.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:34 pm
Quote:
Anonymously said: Here I am now, man in my sixties alone in this cottage enjoying my occasional coffee breaks, reading the words shared on the internet. The last thing on my mind is me letting love find me. I'm a good hundred miles from social gatherings.

I live alone too mate and wouldn't have it any other way, but if love finds me I'll be happy to let her in, say every Saturday evening for a few hours, I'd even pay her taxi fare both ways..Wink
I never ever wanted to be a family man, but the women I met always had wedding bells and noisy smelly babies on their minds, so I had to talk my way out of getting married more than once..Smile
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:35 pm
@Germlat,
It depends on what you mean by interested..

In sharing words with me? Anyone may, I share.

If you meant, Relationship? I'm not interested.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:39 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I understand you Romeo Fabulini.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:39 pm
@anonymously99,
No didn't mean relationship at all..simply interested n people's thoughts and experiences..particularly if you've lived a while..you have much to bring to the table.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:41 pm
@Germlat,
Yes. A cup of coffee. May write. May read. Possibly both.
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:44 pm
@anonymously99,
Well sounds like you live across the pond from me..so coffee is out of the question..but exchange of ideas sounds good.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:49 pm
@Germlat,
Raspberry flavored water. A good substitute for coffee.
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:55 pm
@anonymously99,
Whatever floats your boat..but seriously no coffee ?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 06:56 pm
Incidentally I think my profile is still on a couple of dating sites somewhere, here's my profile pic taken about 3 years ago when I was 62.
Does the hair look alright?
The teeth are my own but they're not in good shape so I'll have to avoid big smiles when I'm talking to a dame..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/mkldeg.jpg~original
Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 07:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Sorry..I obviously must've given the wrong impression.. I do love your sense humor though..I'm not looking if you know what I mean.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:38 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Very handsome Romeo Fabulini.