Need Advice-21 year old man in love with 28 year old woman with 2 yr old child

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 09:16 pm
Keeping it brief to avoid making it a chore to read the whole thing, can give more details if asked for.

I live in the Midwest. She lives in British Columbia. We met a year ago when she was living and working with me at a restaurant, before moving back with her family to go to nursing school 6 months ago. but in the 6 months we knew each other we became immediate close friends.

From my perspective, it was the deepest connection I've ever felt with another human being. I know that I am mature for my age and we felt very natural together, and I know that we both felt very affectionately toward each other. I don't know if her feelings went as deep as mine though.

I may have the chance to visit her in the next year, I'm wondering about asking her if any of these feelings are mutual, and if so, if we should try to make something happen.

Please, any advice? anyone who has been in this situation before? It sounds ridiculous in my head but all over I just can't shake the feeling that I need to explain how I feel.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 384 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 02:12 am
@drayeleonard,
I would say visit, have a great time (or not, as the case may be) and make a more informed decision about the big talk towards the end of your stay.
Both of you should have more of an idea of how things stand by then..

Why stress yourself about it now? Go with the flow and try to have as nice a time as possible.
0 Replies