0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:58 pm
WHOSE which cheek?

Razz
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:04 pm
I get hit on by women every once in a while. I just recently got a proposal from a woman at an online dating site. I have had offers to join into married couple sexcapades. I've never done any of that.

I think all the women in my family (mother and sisters and I) have some sort of attraction to women. I not sure what it is so I have thought a lot about it. I don't think it's sexual, but it's very focused and intense.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:14 pm
Scares me a bit, to be honest - so intense, potentially - it's so easy to sort of hide stuff from men.

That sounds weird, I know - but I like some distance in a relationship - and women and men sort of have bumps in places that leave a bit of space between us along the joins - and NO, I don't mean that literally!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:14 pm
snort!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:26 pm
Just read up. Sofia, you cracked me up.

I agree that a hairy chest and a deep voice among other manly items are what I really want. When I drop an egg I want MAN. I've never ever wanted a woman like that.

Thinking about dreams - I had a dream once where I was having sex with myself. I wondered at that. Any thoughts? Makes me think the fleeting focus on women that happens is more along the lines of want to be them, not be with them.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:31 pm
dlowan wrote:
Ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...

Uh....was that a come-on, deb? Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:44 pm
No dear.

Not at present, anyway.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 08:50 pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

suzy

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 09:02 pm
There are a couple of species that have sex for fun, I've heard. Some monkeys enjoy oral sex, for example, and one species even has a clitoris!
(That being the species enjoying oral sex)! Very Happy
I find many other women beautiful, but not so much that I'd want to "do it" with them.
But I did mess around some as a pre-teen.
Women's bodies are nicer looking than mens, but
women don't have the good parts men do, IMO. :wink:
0 Replies