Only honest women need apply...

Letty

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:08 pm
No way have I ever been attracted to women in that way, but I will not, ever, deny them the right to be what they are.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:11 pm
But, will you deny them the right to cop a feel?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:13 pm
I don't know about copping a feel, but feeling a cop tends to get many women out of traffic violations.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:21 pm
You guys are TOOOO funny!!

Sophia- I like you already (I don't think we've been introduced hehe)

Cav- I was reading your interactive story earlier and wanted to comment on your sig.. I love it!!, but I didn't want to interrupt the story!

I have a sorta off the wall question unrelated, if I may... of course I may, I started this crap.... Why is it that many people are ALWAYS so politically correct and almost defensive... I've noticed it in all the forums. Some even to the extent of feeling wierd if you crack a joke in the wrong crowd.

Good thing I don't give a damn!!

What I lack in Intellectual Expertise, I have to try to make up for with my charm *cough*

OH my! I just got an idea for two more threads!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:22 pm
Cav, Smile

I have had women make a pass, and they weren't quarterbacks.

I simply realize that the world of procreation has much to do with love and little to do with sex, except for a chosen few.
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:25 pm
soserene wrote:
So the thought didnt appeal to you?

*chalks one up for the friend*

Nope... not in the least. I'm not a fan of watching gay people kiss (etc.) men or women. I don't mind them being who they are at all, but seeing it bothers me... I can't help that.

I have had gay dreams, though... but I've had all kinds of dreams.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:42 pm
Letty wrote:
Cav, Smile

I have had women make a pass, and they weren't quarterbacks.

I simply realize that the world of procreation has much to do with love and little to do with sex, except for a chosen few.

AAAGGGHH procreation.. c'mon.. you don't ever do it just cuz it's fun?

And is that an implication that a person can not love someone of the same sex because they can not produce children?
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:47 pm
For the Record:

Honestly, I don't give a rat's tail about whether a person is homosexual, nor do I wanna hear all their crap about their "rights"... Just be who you are, feel what you feel, and don't piss your life away because other people can't accept it or because you don't think it's fair....

Now.. back to that charm I was working on.. lol
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:48 pm
Someone once said that only humans have sex for fun. I really don't call it fun, I call it delicious pain.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:51 pm
Several women have tried to pick me up, some of them were hot and although I have fantasized, I've never followed through. I used to live near a gay man and had a huge introduction into gay sex, through the walls. I've seen movies, usually foreign films and some of them were steamy...
But I love men and women, well they're just missing all the right parts and that whole masculine je ne c'est quoi. I get turned on by heavy doses of testosterone.
I don't find gay sex unappealing but I guess until I find a woman that can turn my crank I'll stick to hairy chests and deep voices. lol
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:56 pm
It seems to me that these days, it's kinda fashionable to be a lesbo....okay, it's a guy perspective, but heck, women are soft, they smell good, and why shouldn't they get nekked together? Now, gay men are also popular, but seemingly only in stereotypical roles on shows like 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' or posing as annoying fashion queens....dang, can't recall the name of that dude who is an insult to being gay....I'm thinking Orzo, but I know that isn't right. Laughing Let's get over the TV stereotypes, and let's vote out the current government as well, before they put cameras in our bedrooms for real.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:57 pm
Yes, Canajun. With you 100%

Even though the chest is hairless, the voice not quite deep, give me a man anytime....and who are these men here on A2K? Plenty of them.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:01 pm
Ahem, need I mention studies on women's fantasies on taking on two guys at once? Well, when that actually happens, it's like "Okay, dude, so what's gay, and what isn't gay...I'm so confused...do I 'high five' you when she comes, or is that gay?"
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:03 pm
Poor use of hands.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:05 pm
Well, Sofia, men be morons...Laughing
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:07 pm
Thank goodness for the penises.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:13 pm
Ahh the penis, ain't it great?
Without it I could not urinate.
Each night I pray for my prostate,
and then proceed to masturbate.

My hands should go to better use,
forging steel don't make 'em loose
enough for 'feather play'
but I admit, I sure ain't gay.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:23 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Ahem, need I mention studies on women's fantasies on taking on two guys at once? Well, when that actually happens, it's like "Okay, dude, so what's gay, and what isn't gay...I'm so confused...do I 'high five' you when she comes, or is that gay?"

Okay.. that's the funniest thing I've read on A2K ever.

AND you said LESBO LMAO
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:36 pm
Hey, I'm an equal opportunity clown with tongue firmly stuck up my cheek.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 07:39 pm
Which cheek?
0 Replies