Only honest women need apply...

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 02:59 pm
I got in this discussion the other day about the differences between women who "experiment" with other women and men who "experiment" with other men... I am not talking about being a lesbian or even "bisexual"... just curiosity and experimentation...
Now, I'm not gonna bother asking opinions re male vs. female, cuz I'm sure we'd all agree that is popular belief that the latter (2 males) is unacceptable, regardless of your sex. Women find it disgusting as well...

So, in this discussion, I stood firm in my belief (which may be totally wrong) that almost ALL women at some point in their life entertain thoughts about sex with other women. Be it out of curiosity, or a private fantasy or whatever.... She ADAMANTLY (too adamant in my opinion) denied having EVER thought about it and said it was disgusting.

In order to get TOTALLY honest answers, I'll stick a poll up here Smile Feel free to comment as well!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,568 • Replies: 49
No top replies

L R R Hood

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:05 pm
I've tried to imagine what it would be like... to try and understand lesbians, but it didn't take.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:06 pm
So the thought didnt appeal to you?

*chalks one up for the friend*
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:27 pm
Soserene--

I see nothing wrong with two gay men having a loving relationship. I think many people on A2K--women and men--feel as I do.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:34 pm
Not talking about a loving relationship...
(I was too harsh with the word unacceptable, sorry if I offended anyone But... the MAJORITY of men do not fantasize about sleeping with other men, nor do most women wish to witness it.)

Just talking about experimentation Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:55 pm
I find nothing disgusting about imagining two men OR two women having a loving relationship, or just going at it cos they want to. And I hope the "popular belief" you refer to is a great deal less popular than it was.

I have certainly been attracted to one or two women - haven't acted on it...yet...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:57 pm
As for the "majority" of men neither fantasising about, nor acting on, fantasies of sex with other men - well, a number of sex studies would disagree with you.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 03:59 pm
Hmmm... UH OH.... it must be that "country girl" mentality again? Well hell, that's why I'm here... to learn Smile

I guess it's just popular belief just among us cow tippers.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:06 pm
This is funny.

I just saw Kissing Jessica Stein. You should see it if you haven't already. Jessica's gf said, "Their lips are just softer...their bodies are softer...they know where everything is..." A letdown. I thought the attraction must be about some significant something...

Never been attracted to a female.

We have a Homosexual Experimentation thread around here somewhere.

If only gay men would do women. The shopping, the gossip, the make-overs... <wistful gaze>
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:10 pm
Bunny's right, a lot more men fantasize about homoerotic themes but are less likely to admit it owing to our macho homophobic society. I'm sure it's the same in Australia. And kudos on this thread Sos, it's a humdinger!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:11 pm
soserene wrote:
Hmmm... UH OH.... it must be that "country girl" mentality again? Well hell, that's why I'm here... to learn Smile

I guess it's just popular belief just among us cow tippers.

You're a treasure, Soserene!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:12 pm
But I DO hope you don't really tip cows!!!

\l/
O-< B =
/l\
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:16 pm
*grimace* not sober, anyway..... and I'm not too sure I've ever actually succeeded. Very Happy
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:17 pm
Sofia wrote:
This is funny.

If only gay men would do women. The shopping, the gossip, the make-overs... <wistful gaze>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:20 pm
Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:11 pm
I voted for Heck, I do it all the time. Nothing wrong with that. Oops, I'm a dude. Sorry honest women, please ignore this intrusion....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:23 pm
I am almost ashamed to admit that I've never been attracted to a woman. Not once. You'd think someone as open-minded and liberal as I am would have tried it at least once. Sorry to disappoint.

Give me time, tho'. It could still happen. Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:36 pm
Ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:47 pm
Soserene--

I admire your graceful capitulation.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:59 pm
I'm in the anything's possible group. The fat lady hasn't sung, and I'm not ruling anything out.
0 Replies