Help with a riddle (MNI)

bebeXTC

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 12:50 pm
SORRY thank you..you made it clear-er for me.. Shocked
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 01:26 pm
Edit (Moderator): Solicitation removed.

Do not use Able2Know as a place to solicit members to your website. The idea is not to simply request that people ask for links by PM.
0 Replies

PopGoesTheWeasley

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 01:39 pm
Craven de Kere! I wasn't issuing threats to anyone! I wasn't saying "if you do this I'll ban you from my site", because for one, it's not even my site. Yes, I'm part of the staff, but as I mentioned, I can't personally do anything about it and neither can the staff. I'm simply warning the users here that if they continue this discussion on MNI, the staff will know who they are. It's not a threat AT ALL, it's a warning for THEIR OWN GOOD. Do you understand now? Now will you allow me to warn the MNI users about the situation, PLEASE?

ANYWAY! *takes a deep breath...calms down...* I know many of you have your doubts about who I am. The truth is, I used to come here way back in the beginning, but I don't anymore. Remember when SilentShadow got banned here and didn't come back? That's because she got promoted to a sub professor (sorry MNI staff...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! *cowers in fear*). I had been looking for the answer to the riddle and I just happened to come across this site. Is it wrong to try and figure out the answer from another source? But, anyway, I really didn't need any help here anyway...I've already figured out all of the secrets. So, to answer someone's question, no, I wasn't looking for answers to secrets. I was just looking for help to a riddle. But, as a WARNING, NOT A THREAT, you shouldn't discuss this conversation on MNI. Okay? Okay.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 02:13 pm
Thanks "Pop Goes the Weasley!" Congrats.

And I hope monkeyd comes back. Sad
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 07:28 pm
I hope so too...
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 07:42 pm
hey aur0r, you said

Quote:
Ok, ive got:

Whitey
Orangey
Purpley
Cyaney
Reddy
and Goldey,

How do I get the other two, I know one is behindh the on sale sign on fridays, but what about the other one?

for greeny, go to the help section and type sickle in the top box.

for bluey, wiat for Friday and go to the main page of the WC site and click on dobby's eye. the sale sign is just where the clue is.

I hope that helps you.
0 Replies

anynoumoushplover

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 01:31 am
MNI Is down again Sad Anyway To get the owl with the staff cards I did that sequence but Nothing happened!
0 Replies

Marta

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 09:22 am
Someone please give me the answers for the Beanie Baby Quiz.

Oh, and MNI will be down for three days. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
0 Replies

aur0r

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 10:52 am
They said that they have to fix some glitches/bugs in the forums. What glitches/bugs? Do you know of any?
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
anynoumoushplover just keep trying. youll get it eventually.

Marta, ill pm u with a link to the Beanie Baby site where you can find all the answers. youll just have to find them on your own cause i cant remember them.
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 04:43 pm
All the MNI staff knows about this site...but they said it is not against the rules on the site. It is just against the rules to post IN the site about secrets.
0 Replies

sweetheart90

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 04:44 pm
Anyway...I got the NHL quiz without ANY help and am very proud of myself. Smile The answers are on google though...somewhere. hehe. I spent a few hours on it, but got it eventually. hehe
0 Replies

anynoumoushplover

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:44 pm
When It comes to quizzes AskJeeves is my place to go
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
three whole days with it down... IM GOING TO DIE OF BOREDOM!

I wish they would have atleast told us the essay topics so that we could do those while we were away... Sad now we have to wait 3 WHOLE DAYS!!!

They're making me cry very much...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I could start a new ocean...
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:47 pm
When was it first down? When should it be back? Was it down on Sunday, because that means it should be up today? Or did it start on Monday? That would mean it's back tomorrow.
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:47 pm
it should be back early on thursday cause it went off early on monday. about 1 am.
0 Replies

blu

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:48 am
*twiddles thumbs*

i was hoping it would be back up for my birthday...
(aka today)
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 05:19 am
I thought it would be up early, so I tried this morning... no avail.

I wish they would have warned us about it though...

Code:123456789
- sorry, i wanted to know what code did...
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 08:02 am
acctually they did warn us. they said it would be sunday though not monday through wednessday
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:56 am
Yeah, I was gone all Sunday and Monday, and coming back to this site to see that it was gone made me very sad Sad.

Oh well, it should be up soon.

Happy Bday Blu!
0 Replies