Help with a riddle (MNI)

JamesD

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 09:10 pm
well way back in the first couple pages they told them
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 09:20 am
Thanks! I finally got the code. Now I hope the cards'll work...
0 Replies

DJ Quack Quack

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
How do we know about the site? Well, think about it. How do you know about the site? And you're right...we can't do anything about it...but, I'm warning you now, if you speak of it at all on MNI, [to the ones who have their MNI usernames here], we know who you are.
0 Replies

DJ Quack Quack

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
thundercat wrote:
oh and P.S. - how do you know they do? are you part of the staff or just making it up or did you tattle?

I'm a staff member
0 Replies

Dumbledore

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 11:03 am
Right. And which staff member would that be?
0 Replies

DJ Quack Quack

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 11:07 am
I'm a sub professor. In fact, many people here know me.
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 01:16 pm
Not to be rude but we need proof. someone said they were Kat earlier on this thread. so which one are you?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
DJ Quack Quack's forum access was revoked for issuing threats on this site.

Heads up:

We have no intention or ability to enforce your obligations to other sites. We here on Able2Know can only enforce our rules and the law where applicable and your obligations to others is between you and them (and we will most likely not wish to host fights about it here).

We do not tolerate use of this board to issue threats and we do not tolerate promotional linking.

Those two rules are being broken a lot here and resulting in user removals.

One one hand some MNI staff like to issue empty threats here and on the other some of the users want to use this thread to promote whatever new site they made and this isn't allowed here.
0 Replies

bebeXTC

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 02:47 pm
im new heree..=) just made an account..does anyone know secret #1? i need help..thanks Smile
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 03:09 pm
I have a question- who's done the NHL quiz? Who knows the answer to this:

Which team had the most goals scored in the 02-03 Regular Season?

Please tell me... I've looked EVERY where...
0 Replies

bebeXTC

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:49 pm
blha
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:33 pm
SecretSeeker the answer is Detroit.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 09:03 pm
Is this MNI thing some kind of online riddle game? If so, can someone please give me a link so I can play, too? Thanks
0 Replies

blu

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:37 pm
mni is a Harry Potter website with forums, fanfics, and games. but the brilliant headmaster also hid things around the site for us to find.... here you go:
MNI

and dont be a n00b! they start pointless threads in the common rooms and annoy the people who are frequent posters
0 Replies

blu

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:43 pm
secrets 1-10 no longer exist. they were made on the regular mugglenet while we had to wait for mni to open. when it opened the secrets were deleted
0 Replies

aur0r

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 01:20 am
Ok, ive got:

Whitey
Orangey
Purpley
Cyaney
Reddy
and Goldey,

How do I get the other two, I know one is behindh the on sale sign on fridays, but what about the other one?
0 Replies

Marta

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 08:06 am
Here are all the answers for he NHL quz if you want them (never mind the spelling):

1. 30
2. Toronto
3. Top Goalie in the NHL
4. New Jersey Devils
5. 1967
6. Colombus blue jacket
7. Jarome Iginla
8. Detroit
9. Fleury
10. Gretzki

I'd really like if someone could give me the answers for the Beanie Baby Quiz.

Also is there a way I can cheat on the duelling club so I can claim galleons everytime I want?
0 Replies

bebeXTC

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
i tried to get into the music room..but it says:

Congratulations!
Welcome to the Room of Requirement, a highly secret room home to Dumbledore's Army, a secret forum.

Dumbledore's Army Secret Forum
Give me 10 galleons!
Hedwig's Theme piano performance (by Jamie Frost)
..help..please? Embarrassed
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 12:35 pm
As was said on the previous page
Secret 13- Music Room
Log in at the Home page, stay there click the music note at the bottom left of the screen, it pops up more music notes click them in this order 8-6-8-7-5-6-4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2-2-1-6-2-6-1 then click the music note at the right. You should then get 20 galleons and it will tell you you have found the music room.
If you tried this and nothing happened, REFRESH your page and try it again.

You have to be on the HOME page, not the site map page to get the music room.

For the owls please look at the big post on page 23 of this thread. It tells where all owls are, then you can find where the ones you haven't gotten are hidden at.

Thnaks to the answers for the NHL quiz. When I did the Beanie Baby quiz I just used Google to find sites that sold the Beanie Babies and figured it out from there. Sorry I don't remember any of the answers and I can't see the questions again since I already did it.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 12:46 pm
I am curious about those who claim they are staff though.
They come here, why are they looking for site secrets? Are they looking so they can 'catch people' even though they say they can't do anything. Or are they looking so they can solve the secrets? And to anyone that is staff, have you used any of the info you found here to complete the secret for yourself?
I'm really curious, not that I think we'll get an answer. But why look for cheaters if they can't do anything about them. Then if they are using the info here for their accounts how can they call us cheaters. Just something to think about.

I wonder if it would be a problem to make a seperate board on another website. I'm sure it can be listed with search engines (like most of us found this board) then we won't break the rules of this forum if it's somewhere else. Of course the URL would have to be sent in a private message since this board doesn't allow posting. But I know plenty of free message board sites that we could use for it. Also then we could have seperate threads for each secret and quizzes or whatever. Then people wouldn't have to read 23 pages worth of posts to find their answer. So it would be cleaner looking and we wouldn't break the rules of this board. Any opinions. I'll start looking for what I want, but it should be no problem to set it all up.
0 Replies