Help with a riddle (MNI)

JamesD

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 11:15 pm
the link for level 3 is http://interactive.mugglenet.com/duelling/level3.php

but dont try to play level 3 like that cause it wont let you. ive tried. its the same with all the levels except level 1 of course so thats no use but the door works just fine.
Dumbledore

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:37 am
HERE IS HOW TO CHEAT ON THE DUELLING GAME:

It's really simple. When you die just press the "F5" key on your keyboard and it'll refresh the page and you can start with the same score you had and the same level. It's really quite simple and since Albus decided to bribe people anb not tell you, then I will.

And, don't try altering the URL to goo to Level 5 right away. The score will say size=3 and there will be an error on the page. You can cheat to get Secret 14 but not play.

Enjoy winning the Duelling Game!
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 09:04 pm
solutions available
Cool
I have solved every secret (except #15, which is said to be incomplete).
I have found every owl (Wizard Cards)

I can help you, I will give hints. Those hints will make the solutions easy.

I will not give you direct answers unless you have exhausted all hints and clues, which you must prove to me in your request.

I will tell riddles, but I will tell no lies. I will give you a map, but you must find the way. For musical mysteries, I may give a little additional help to those who lack perfect pitch.

For Purpley the Owl, I may give additional aid as well, as this one is difficult to determine.

I will not frequent this forum. If you need help, log onto MNI and send me Owl post. My identity is Circa_Rigel . I will send Taz, my owl, to you with my reply.

Cool
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 09:16 pm
This is a repost with everything, except I've now updated it with secret 18 and 19. This should help some of you newbies ith questions that don't want to go through the last 22 pages.

Secret 11- ROR/DA
Go to the site Map, click the music note in the left corner, click on the notes in this order 1, 6, 8, 7, 6, 10, 9, 7 and click the note on the right. You should then have found the DA. If it doesn't work the first time REFRESH the page. If you mess up you have to refresh to start over.

Secret 12- Mirror of Erised
On the site map if you click on the WC (for Wizard Cards) you see the mirror, above it it says 1924:11v the mirror image would be v11:4291. V is the vault #11 and 4291 is the code (now I did this ages ago and I thought that was it, someone else said there is a second part to it. If so let me know and I'll edit this post)

Secret 13- Music Room
Log in at the Home page, stay there click the music note at the bottom left of the screen, it pops up more music notes click them in this order 8-6-8-7-5-6-4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2-2-1-6-2-6-1 then click the music note at the right. You should then get 20 galleons and it will tell you you have found the music room.
If you tried this and nothing happened, REFRESH your page and try it again.

Secret 14- duel Grim
If you click on the door at the bottom of the forums you see Duel Grim L6. Take note of the colors, write them down each color for each letter. Go to level 3 of the dueling Game. On level 3 there is a door, click on it, you will see you are at a bridge with grim heads of different colors. Click the colored heads in order of the letters. The bridge will expand, walk across it and you've opened Gringotts gate. Then go to Gringotts, go to Vault 16, the code is 8128. Type it in. Read what it says inside (magic Marmalade) and say that to Snape. DO NOT say Magic Marmalade unless you have done those steps or Snape will tell you you cheated.

Secret 16-Snapes Favorite
Now you can Ask Snape why he is generous and answer his trivia. Or you can skip to the end and just type 178.

Secret 17- Owl Hunt
1- Talk to McGonagall, you can answer her trivia or just ask her 'sickle', she will then send you an owl via owl post.
2-On Friday click on Dobbys eye and you will get Bluey.
3-Click on go shopping, highlight the whole page, under buckbeak you will see a "What's this" link, click it.
4-Go to "my collection" scroll down on the left side bottom there is an owl outline, click it.
5-Buy Jamie Frosts Official Wizard Card preview Pack, click on the card for Neville, click to see it enlarged, then click the enlarged one and you get an owl.
6-At go shopping click on a category link, then sort it, at the bottom with the star rating there is a link in one of the stars, you can highlight to see the link more clearly.
7-Trelawny has a card. Go to developers, make a card set, add a card to the set. Where it says "Thumbnail Image", get the URL off of another thumbnail from another set. Where it says "Picture Image", just use the URL of the Trelawny Image. Where is says "Large Image", put the URL to a wallpaper from the mugglenet site. She SHOULD go crazy and then give you an owl.
8- Buy the MNI Staff accessory pack.View the cards in this order 3-6-11-4-9-16 on the last card you should get the last owl.

Secret 18-Jamies Moose Avitar
Click on the link in Jamie Frosts Sig. Then click on his nose and type in moose.
Secret 19- Jamies moose part 2
If you take the quiz from secret 18, on the results page if you scroll it down (by highlighting) you see a question mark, mouse over and you'll get dates. If you search those the answer is Schubert. Go back to where you typed in moose for secret 18 and type in Schubert.

Now the unsolved Secret 15..
Secret- 15 we have this clue (the garbled stuff the monkey says on the home page) Encapsulated in a world of cardboard, I am a secret like no other, but to find me you must view my friends in a special order, but such an order is beyond my knowledge.
Also when you get Snapes secret he tells you a monkey babbled some numbers 28-92-4-6-101 .
I think these are clues to the same secret, and I think this will have to do with the Wizard Cards and those card numbers will have to be viewed in that order.
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:01 pm
Where did you guys find the MNIS-3-6-11-4-9-16 clue? I know how to get the secret but for some reason it won't work... Maybe if I go find the clue it'll work *hopes really hard* I only need reddy and I'll have all the secrets except 15.
0 Replies

zonkoslover

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:28 pm
Secrets 1-10
Are there Secrets besides 11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19 and part of 15?! Like is there any Secrets 1-10?! If there are can you tell me about them?! Or can you tell me ways to get galleons (easily and quickly)!?
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:39 pm
well to cookie, the clue is in the link buckbeak takes you. just go to accesories, go to any of the 8 sections and click on buckbeak. when opening the cards let them load all the way then immedeitly close the window and open the next card. thats how i did it at least.

to zonkoslover there were secrets 1-10 but not anymore. just ask snape about secrets and he'll tell you about every secret except 18 and 19. he hasn't been updated for them yet.
0 Replies

zonkoslover

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:52 pm
Smile
Thanks! So are secrets 1-10 just like deleted or something?!
0 Replies

zonkoslover

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
nvm
NVM! i figured it out!! don't answer me!
0 Replies

zonkoslover

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:04 pm
Jamie Frost Moose Avator
Where can i see Jamie Frost's sig.?!?! Please help me! I'm trying to do secrets 18 and 19!!
0 Replies

zonkoslover

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:24 pm
NVM! I figured it out! Sorry! I know that i'm annoying! But i found Jamie's avator but i'm clicking on the moose's nose but nothing is happening! What do i do?!
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:21 pm
hey zonkoslover

dont click the avitar click the link in his siggy. then click on his nostril and type in the box moose. then take the test and when the result box comes up run your mouse over the question mark and a text box should pop up with a date in it. google the date and use the guys last name on the same page that you typed in moose.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:15 am
Dumbledore just said you could skip to level 3 in the Dueling Game to get secret 14... is that true? and if it is... can you tell me how exactly?

Very Happy
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:24 am
i put a link at the top of the page. when the link loads just click the door. you might have to copy the link to the address bar because i dont think the link works.
0 Replies

Dumbledore

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 10:17 am
Here is the easiest way:

1. Enter the Duelling Game.
2. After it has loaded, Press Ctrl and N. It'll bring it up in a new window.
3. Alter the URL to be http://interactive.mugglenet.com/duelling/level3.php
4. Click on the door and then click on the dog's heads in order of the colors DUEL GRIM L6 is written.
0 Replies

DJ Quack Quack

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 11:52 am
Hey, guys...just to let you know, the MNI staff know all about this webpage...and all about the secrets you're all giving away.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 03:14 pm
How do they know about the site?

What will they do about it? *wonders*
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 03:25 pm
they'll probably do nothing. were not allowed to share secrets on MNI but they cant do anything about another site, especally if we dont use our same names. hope you guy's didn't.
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 04:04 pm
yea there is nothing that the staff at MNI can do, so it doesnt really matter. i'm just thankful that this site is letting us carry on our discussion. but anyway yea i'm not using the same name on MNI as i am on here so it doesnt really matter. *shrugs* who really cares?
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 04:05 pm
oh and P.S. - how do you know they do? are you part of the staff or just making it up or did you tattle?
0 Replies