Help with a riddle (MNI)

mtrimm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 09:04 am
Okay what do we do with those dates?
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 10:29 am
The dates you go to google.com. Type it in exactly as shown, a name will appear (someone famous who lived those years) type in the last name into the same box you typed Moose into.

Cookie- For me I had to get the Trelawny owl before I could get the MNIS owl. I think when you get the owl from Trelawny that you get the MNIS code. I'm not certain on that though becuase I just got the owl and didn't read what she actually said.
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 11:17 am
no you get the code by clicking on buckbeak. when you're opening the cards just barely let them load, close them out and imediatly(sp?) open the next one. on Trelawny just PM me and ill get you through it.
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:12 pm
Purply doesn't hate you... here's how
THE WALLPAPER IS NOT ON MNI. IT'S ON MUGGLENET.COM

Okay, here's how to get Purpley.
Create a new wizard card using the developers link.
Click "Cards"
then click "Add Card"

For the Thumbnail, click on one of your wizard card collections. RIGHT click on one of the thumbnails. Click properties. COPY the address for the thumbnail and paste that address into the thumbnail for your new card

For the Standard picture, RIGHT click the picture of Trelawney. Click properties. COPY the address for the picture and paste that address into the thumbnail for your new card.

For the LArge picture, GO to http://www.mugglenet.com/
scroll down the directory on the left side until you see a link for Wallpapers and click it.
Choose a wallpaper category.
Choose a wallpaper (it doesn't matter which size you choose).
Copy the address for that wallpaper to your LARGE image in your create new card.
Click submit

Trelawney will go nuts, and you'll see a purple owl. click the owl and it's yours.

Now, has anyone found secret #19 on Jamie's questionaire page? I need help with that.
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:14 pm
What's the deal with the monkey
Has anyone figured out Snape's Monkey? I've only not figured out that one and #19 (I'm still waiting on Bluey the owl, which should show up on Friday).
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:38 pm
Okay, I'm truly stuck with # 19. I can't find any date. I answered the questionaire for #18 and got the popup with the list of names and numbers, but can't figure out what it's supposed to mean.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 02:03 pm
It's all cool Albus. People are saying that's it's going to be the Wizard Cards. People are going crazy about it...those cards are going to be soooo worthwhile that people are going to be buying like CRAZY!

Anyways, thanks about Purpley, I'm gonna try and get it now.
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 02:08 pm
Okay. I got it. Kewl pic, but I'd rather have galleons.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 02:09 pm
Circa, for 19 when you get the popup in the bottom left corner there is a question mark, that has the dates. If you google it you get Shubert (the composer) and that's the answer for 19.
As far as the monkey the monkey stuff on the home page translates to " Encapsulated in a world of cardboard, I am a secret like no other, but to find me you must view my friends in a special order, but such an order is beyond my knowledge. "
Most people think this will have to do with the wizard cards and the numbers snape gave of the monkey bable those cards will have to be viewed in order. But Snape also says that secret 15 has many steps and isn't completed. So there may be more to it after that. No one will know until the wizard cards are up.
0 Replies

Circa Rigel

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 02:35 pm
Thanks, Monkeyd. I managed to get #19 just before your post. I guess i'll have to wait for the official wizard card set for #15. I think I've gotten all the rest (except the owls, and all i'm missing there is Bluey, so I guess I'll get that one on Friday).
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 04:34 pm
Okay, I've looked in all the other posts, but I really can't find quite the answer I want: could somebody please tell me about secret 18? do we have to go on his website? I tried with my mouse over the question mark of his avatar, but I don't see any dates. Whats wrong?

Edit: Oh, and could somebody tell me where to find the owls I don't have on this list?

White
Orange
Purple
Cyan
Red
Green

I know 1 other is bluey, but what about the other one?
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 05:42 pm
Yes Secret it's on his website. Go there, nose then moose. On the pop up results at the very bottom is the question mark that you mouse over for the dates.

I don't remember the names of owls for each location though. But this is where to find them all.
Secret 17- Owl Hunt
1- Talk to McGonagall, you can answer her trivia or just ask her 'sickle', she will then send you an owl via owl post.
2-On Friday click on Dobbys eye and you will get Bluey.
3-Click on go shopping, highlight the whole page, under buckbeak you will see a "What's this" link, click it.
4-Go to "my collection" scroll down on the left side bottom there is an owl outline, click it.
5-Buy Jamie Frosts Official Wizard Card preview Pack, click on the card for Neville, click to see it enlarged, then click the enlarged one and you get an owl.
6-At go shopping click on a category link, then sort it, at the bottom with the star rating there is a link in one of the stars, you can highlight to see the link more clearly.
7-Trelawny has a card. Go to developers, make a card set, add a card to the set. Where it says "Thumbnail Image", get the URL off of another thumbnail from another set. Where it says "Picture Image", just use the URL of the Trelawny Image. Where is says "Large Image", put the URL to a wallpaper from the mugglenet site. She SHOULD go crazy and then give you an owl.
8- Buy the MNI Staff accessory pack.View the cards in this order 3-6-11-4-9-16 on the last card you should get the last owl.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 06:08 pm
I don't see a popup menu at the bottom of www.kewlistic.co.uk
Could you give me a link? I would love that. I would really appreciate it!
Or a walkthrough on how to get to it. (Sorry, a little slow Smile )
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:00 pm
go to the site. click on his nose, type moose. take the quiz, get a pop up, mouse over the question mark and get the dates. Go back to the box you typed moose in. I think it Schubert, but I don't rememebr which is why I say use those dates in google and get the correct last name. The first part of that (moose) is secret 18. Secret 19 is the dates part.
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:15 pm
yay I got purply finally! Thanks! Now I just have to get that darn reddy.... all I get when I click 16 is that stupid dude though... I'll try again... nope I am doing the right order right? 3 6 11 4 9 16?
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:29 pm
Thanks so much. I was just wondering though about the whole "Pieface Temporary" thing I ran across. What is this? I'm sorry if this is all ready in the thread, but I'm too lazy to look. Very Happy
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:36 pm
hmmm pieface temporary? I have no idea what you are talking about
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:38 pm
For helping me I wanted to help those who are waiting till Friday to get Bluey. Just go here anytime: http://wizardcards.mugglenet.com/get_spacing.php
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:45 pm
Do you think there might be a shortcut (link) to get to Level 3 of the Dueling Game so you can just go there and then bam! you hit the Grims on the head and done?
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 07:58 pm
Yeah that's some where in this loooong bunch of posts.
0 Replies