Help with a riddle (MNI)

thundercat

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:29 pm
*laughs* simmaster...where have you been? we're waaaaaaay past that question and the answer was sickle....we're on the 21st page here... Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jgwent

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:30 pm
Uh... is what you get for secret 19 another secret?

Ugh... because it's uh... interesting.
0 Replies

thundercat

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 08:56 pm
why does everyone keep saying bad things about the "reward", does it really matter? for heaven's sake, its not like this is real life and the secrets are just fun to work on! give jamie a break!
0 Replies

jgwent

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:04 pm
I didn't mean bad, it's just unexpected

It's actually quite nice, I just didn't think that would be the secret.
0 Replies

Albus

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 11:59 pm
Well That was Easy!

Now i have a proposition for everbody here.

I know how to cheat in the Duellling Game. You Can Still only play once a day and collect only 10 galleons and The Dragon Skin Wand but that is still alot!

If anyone can figure out Secret 15 and tell me how to do it you will be the first, one and only other person to figure out this cheat.

Please do not post back asking if it can be exchanged for other secrets because the answer is no.

Thanks,
Albus
0 Replies

popcornseeds

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:30 am
Did anyone ever get suspended from MNI? I don't know if I will be or not, but I just found this 'cause I was confused on the DUEL GRIM L6, which I am not anymore, but I didn't read every page before I did something and I typed in Magic Marmalade to Snape just to see what it meant and it said that I had been caught cheating so I was jw if I will be able to go back to to boards after one of the mods gets the notice?
0 Replies

popcornseeds

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 03:59 am
Are we suppose to be playing Cluedo? I don't understand what you people are trying to tell me for number 18.
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
I still don't understand the ?. I've tried to google it, and it isn't working. I'm soooo confused. Can someone PLEASE help me?
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 01:16 pm
Albus---
Secret 15 isn't even finished yet, so why are you asking for that? No one will be able to help you until it is through...if you look through the last couple pages, there is a lot of propositions as to what it can be.

Anyways, I got up to the last level of the Dueling game...that was very hard.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:39 pm
Albus, no one can do secret 15, it's not been finished. All we have is the monkey clue and the random numbers from Snape. It probably is that you have to view the wizard cards in that order to get the secret. But since the Wizard Cards aren't up then the secret can't be completed. Ask Snape even lists it as not completed yet. And not to sound rude, but everyone is here helping on secrets, bribing people by giving them a cheat just doesn't seem right since we are all helping each other out. Plus whos to say that cheat won't be found out by staff and get you and whoever you told banned, or massivley fined.

Popcornseed, As far as I know no one that was posting here got suspended. I think most people use different names from here as they do there. Also I think some of the people just had fake names to scare others. How would they find this site unless they were also looking to cheat. Plus here's my opinion on it. We aren't supposed to share site secrets on MNI. But how can they stop people from doing it off MNI. It's like buying a video game then reading the cheat codes or the walkthrough so you master the game without missing anything.
About the secret 18, you go to Jamies site, there is a pic of Jamie, does Jamie have a nose????

uhhimnotcheating, when you put the mouse over the questionmark it says some numbers don't those look like dates? Go to google.com and type in those dates exactly as they appeared, you will get a name, use the last name.
0 Replies

monkeyd

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 02:42 pm
Popcornseeds, Don't worry about getting the warning message. Some people posted on the boards that that is noe of the things to ask snape to get a funny reply. I don't think they are really fining people for it or banning them from MNI. So you should be fine. If you are worried about it you could owl a prefect and just tell them a friend told you to ask snape that. I've seen people say it on different MNI boards and they all got the reply that nothing would happen to their account.
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 03:24 pm
I think there is something wrong wih Jamie's site. I've done the questionaire, but it won't bring up my results, a pop up page apears but it doesn't load at all :@
these site secrets don't like me! Purpley hates me Sad
Smile toodle pip
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 03:43 pm
Thank you Monkeyd...I couldn't have said it better myself. Albus--I don't mean to sound rude either, but bribing someone like that isn't going to get you help--especially if the secret isn't even finished (makes me wonder if they are for Wizard Cards...). Anyways, we are all helping each other out...but if you decide to do it that way, fine, that's your choice.

Anyways, I'm off to find Secret 19.

And purpley hates me too...though I've heard the prize isn't that special....I would like to find out for myself!
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 03:54 pm
Smile hehe same here
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 05:08 pm
Well...I figured out 19...very beautiful, but...is that it? I don't mean to sound ungrateful...it's very nice, but are we sure that there's not going to be a Secret 20?

I feel so selfish/bratty/ungrateful right now, but I would have preferred galleons.

Oh well. ::sigh::
0 Replies

Albus

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 07:33 pm
The Proposition
Dear Everyone especially monkeyd and uhhhimnotcheating,

Im very sorry that my proposition came across to you the way it did.
I just thought maybe someone here by a small chance had mabe figured out how to finish that secret somehow (it was worth a try).

I do not mean to threaten, bribe or offend anyone. I did it just to see as im sure you would like to as well more clues about the latest secret.

I will still keep the proposition open if no one is offended by it and hold the bounty the same.

And I can assure each and every one of you that this is a completely undetectable way of cheating. When you find out you'll know why.

I would also like to add that I have put time and help into this forum just as much as you mokeyd so it is not like I am jumping out from nowhere and asking everyone for help as countless others have done.

I have read all the following posts but just wanted to see if anyone knew anything more about this secret.

I apoplogise once again to anyone I offended by putting up this proposition but if it is ok with a majority of this forum I would still like to hold it.

Thanks and Sorry,
Albus
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 08:38 pm
Well id bet almost anything that secret 15 is with the WC. we probably have to open the cards in the order of the numbers that we got from Snape like we had to for Reddy. just speculation though. and if anyone needs more help on Purpley just PM me. dont take up any more space here with it.
0 Replies

Evil D Mistress

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 08:56 pm
Well, I've figured out eighteen, is nineteen where you get the, well, um, drawing?

Dunno....
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 09:17 pm
yeah, it is.
0 Replies

cookie

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:42 am
yay! I got 18 and 19. Thanks guys. Now I just have to finish all those crazy owls... I still think that I have to actually find the MNIS blah blah code thing and the thing that says trelawny (sp... grrr) doesn't like big things to get reddy and purply... Where did you guys find those messages?
0 Replies